Pages:
Author

Topic: Leviar.io - Official thread - page 99. (Read 160605 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
July 10, 2017, 10:53:12 PM
To bounty participants, please be patient, we are in the final phase.

Important message for investors:

You can choose to get Refund or keep XLC (real investments 10x rate - Bounties/bonuses 1x rate)

Some statistics about choices (as now):
pending | refund | keep
191 | 24 | 35

Users that don't make any choice will be refunded.

ETH REFUND will happen on Wednesday 13th July
BTC REFUND (SebastianJu's timeline)

Thank you

I just chose now, to keep my XLC   Cheesy
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
July 10, 2017, 07:46:39 PM
this project still continued right? this is great
waiting for more announcements and xlm will listed at big exchanges
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
July 10, 2017, 07:37:40 PM
To bounty participants, please be patient, we are in the final phase.

Important message for investors:

You can choose to get Refund or keep XLC (real investments 10x rate - Bounties/bonuses 1x rate)

Some statistics about choices (as now):
pending | refund | keep
191 | 24 | 35

Users that don't make any choice will be refunded.

ETH REFUND will happen on Wednesday 13th July
BTC REFUND (SebastianJu's timeline)

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:34:21 PM
What should happen after you choose the 'get refund' option?

When we are ready to refund (within this week) you will get your transaction back.
The option to keep your XLC will enable a field (on Thursday) to put your leviarcoin wallet address

Does this mean that the refund will be sent back to the same address that it was received from?

If it is a direct BTC investment then no. You would contact me at that time and I would give you the details you need to proof your claim.

I only escrowed the BTC investments for this ICO.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
July 10, 2017, 03:39:54 PM

When we are ready to refund (within this week) you will get your transaction back.
The option to keep your XLC will enable a field (on Thursday) to put your leviarcoin wallet address

Does this mean that the refund will be sent back to the same address that it was received from?
Activity: 938
Merit: 252
July 10, 2017, 03:02:43 PM
I am a member of the bounty of the company twitter 4 months + signature. How do I get my coins?
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
July 10, 2017, 01:15:41 PM
What about bounty participants ?
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
July 10, 2017, 01:10:36 PM
Every user should log into ICO platform and choose.

You can choose to get a refund or get XLC converting your BTC / ETH at the rate of 0.00005 BTC/XLC (there will be a recalculation)

Getting some funds will let you to get XLC and let us to pay some exchanges fees to get listed.

We don't want to talk directly to users, because this is a your choice! Log-in: https://ico.leviarcoin.org/signin
Make your choice and push Confirm!

Thank you guys for support! We hope to continue our journey with a lot of supporters!

I choose to keep XLC. I believe in this project. Good luck to us all.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
July 10, 2017, 03:28:42 AM

You can choose to get a refund or get XLC converting your BTC / ETH at the rate of 0.00005 BTC/XLC (there will be a recalculation)

Getting some funds will let you to get XLC and let us to pay some exchanges fees to get listed.

We don't want to talk directly to users, because this is a your choice! Log-in: https://ico.leviarcoin.org/signin

Thank you guys for support! We hope to continue our journey with a lot of supporters!

Fair enough. I think this has huge potential than other with huge ICO funds.
July 10, 2017, 03:16:02 AM

Activity: 6
July 10, 2017, 02:28:43 AM
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
July 09, 2017, 10:30:08 PM

Wise choice,
How about bounty participants, whether to get payment or not ?
The bounty for Twitter and other social networks, I wanted to know what to do, will there be additional ads?
And how can I get my coins? I hope for the further development of this platform Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 265
July 09, 2017, 08:18:51 PM

Wise choice,
How about bounty participants, whether to get payment or not ?
July 09, 2017, 03:44:28 PM

Activity: 13
July 09, 2017, 03:12:34 PM
Hello dev,
8 hours left Ico will be finished and if 100 BTC target not be reached, are investor funds will be refunded ??

good question!

anyone?
@matroska-leviar?
Activity: 13
July 09, 2017, 02:48:44 PM
Hello dev,
8 hours left Ico will be finished and if 100 BTC target not be reached, are investor funds will be refunded ??

good question!

anyone?
July 09, 2017, 02:44:00 PM
I just set up miner, and works ok, but i found almost 100 block, in balance is 0. What is problem?

Fake wallet, please delete that wallet on your computer and report user: RFKotyara

Thy, and send report.  Undecided

When start the official chain?

Hi, Thank you!

Official chain will start during next week as soon as we release the client binaries and new sources (tomorrow we should be able to indicate the date)
July 09, 2017, 02:42:53 PM
Just a reminder... when investing with bitcoins please check if your personal investment address is shown in the list of personal investment addresses I posted in the thread here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18409664. Then send the bitcoins. Every other address given to you is not escrowed.

Hi Sebastian,

We imported only your addresses into our database Smiley

--
Activity: 4
July 09, 2017, 02:09:58 PM
Hi everyone, I too became a member ico.leviarcoin.org perhaps I would have received at your account with 100 coins but unfortunately I deleted the email before I saw that they give coins
Activity: 17
July 09, 2017, 02:08:37 PM
I just set up miner, and works ok, but i found almost 100 block, in balance is 0. What is problem?

Fake wallet, please delete that wallet on your computer and report user: RFKotyara

Thy, and send report.  Undecided

When start the official chain?
Pages:
Jump to: