Pages:
Author

Topic: LFTC Coin launch on 19 December 2014 - page 20. (Read 59539 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
November 17, 2014, 11:15:21 PM
fucking shitcoin,shameless IPO!!!!!!
Activity: 636
Merit: 500
November 17, 2014, 06:55:40 PM
This is a million times bigger than a home company.

I cant find any company with that name. For this size of company you need to have a company with share capital.
Secondly you need a license from the government. Without it the police will get you and put you in a warm and cozy place with bars.

Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Cryptobulgarian ninja
November 15, 2014, 01:49:36 AM
Thanks so far.
We still on the road.

Our team is still working on brochure, advertising, contracts etc.

some photo, SS, or whatever to proof you are doing it and not just promises backed with thin air will be very good Smiley

+1  Send picture from the kitchen  Grin
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
November 14, 2014, 07:17:01 PM
I need a little time to translate everything from Dutch to English.

The flyer is ready (Dutch), people who calling us for an loan, they receiving the flyer.
After that we gone make again contact with them to explain how it works. Means LFTC selling the coins and they can transfer the euro to his bankaccount.
The Flyer and the LFTC Loan contract need to translate in English. My colleague gone do that.  We made contact with a collection agency lawyer who gone doing the follow up after problems of repayments. We received a mail about this.  

Pre-order LFTC we are slowly selling. This moment we have in pre-order about 1.5 BTC. IPO List I gone up-date it later when the payment is received on the Bankaccount.
The received euro’s we direct changed to BTC from the website of https://www.litebit.eu. And transfer direct to the IPO wallet.

The deal of making the block explorer is already given.
The deal of Mac wallet is already given.

I made good contact with BinPool and we gone give the Source Code little early that they can test it.

About the lftcexchange we made contact with vbbb.com for the setup.
But I’m not 100 % sure what I do about this. And we still looking for somebody who can check the total security if we gone work with them.  Total to setup the exchange on my own  is on short time to expensive. So I need a little time to fix this.

The Roadmap I gone update before Monday.  

All the documents for the POD I already send it. I need to wait for this.

The LFTC price about 100 Satoshi(IPO is about 5 Satoshi). This is becaurse the total cost of closing the loan contract. We really need go to client for signing the contract and explaining etc.  Most of the people have no experience about the BTC.

Translate:
Dear Sir Gajadhar,

In response to your e-mail below, we will inform you as follows.

Useful if you have loaned to companies or individuals, bitcoins we can assist you, at the moment it is not paid back. The condition is that any kind of agreement underpins lending the bitcoins. Payment can then be recovered by determining the rate then applicable, since it is not possible for us to pay with bitcoins. Also any judicial gone seems to me no problem, since the court has already made clear that a bitcoin a swap with a value to be determined. Is

Hoping to have informed you sufficiently.
Yours sincerely,

Activity: 70
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
November 14, 2014, 10:55:58 AM
Thanks so far.
We still on the road.

some photo, SS, or whatever to proof you are doing it and not just promises backed with thin air will be very good Smiley
November 14, 2014, 06:36:10 AM
Thanks so far.
We still on the road.

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
November 12, 2014, 06:47:35 PM
Nobody had thought of this concept so lats wait whats is happings.
sofar i am postive

makeing new accounts to support your own coin? shill accounts are so easy to spot Cheesy

Summary - patlftc   Picture/Text
Name:   patlftc
Activity:   1
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   November 01, 2014, 01:47:29 AM
Last Active:   Today at 04:00:23 AM
MSN:   
YIM:   
Email:   hidden
Current Status:   Offline Offline
Local Time:   November 12, 2014, 10:47:47 PM
Language:   
Trust:   0: -0 / +0(0)

Summary - lftccoin   Picture/Text
Name:   lftccoin
Activity:   14
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   October 31, 2014, 07:09:09 AM
Last Active:   November 12, 2014, 11:05:58 PM
MSN:   
YIM:   
Email:   hidden
Current Status:   Offline Offline
Local Time:   November 12, 2014, 10:47:55 PM
Language:   
Trust:   0: -0 / +0(0)
Signature:

local time identical.... Obvious shill account is still obvious lol.... screams scam even more Cheesy
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 12, 2014, 02:47:59 PM
Nobody had thought of this concept so lats wait whats is happings.
sofar i am postive
Activity: 67
November 12, 2014, 10:26:10 AM
100 sat and 30 000 000 000 coins , hahaha
November 11, 2014, 04:53:28 AM
No innovation so nothing new to offer. 15 Billion LFTC are premined coins.
For me its scam.

This I understand. There is less LFTC's coins available for miners. Thats why it looks like a scam.

I also understand, if you run a shop, without inventory and stock. The shop is not running.
I'm also mine some coins almost the full year, what happen with those coins?Huh??.
DEAD or low price. With only innovation of the coin and searching for merchants
Is not working. My mind is different about this.
You think I’m selling the premined coins on short time? Why? For ony 100 Satoshi? NO way.
This is the stock for the shop for more than 8 years. If LFTCEXCHANGE.COM is SETUP, who is fill up the Master-account?.

Proof of Developer we busy with this.

It look like a scam not because of the smaller amount of coins mine able by miners. it screams scam because you premined 50% and are planning on moving an excessive amount for a sale to supply you with what, 4.5 million USD as you put it? you cant supply a website that looks professional that also screams scam, your coin description is weak and lacks information, screams scam, your inability to provide true and good reasoning as to why you deserve a net worth of approx 4.5 million USD with nothing more then empty promise's screams scam, the fact you probably don't have lending license's which you have failed to mention and provide proof of screams scam. the fact that your attempting to start a lending company worth net of 4.5 million USD from your own apartment screams scam..... Need i go on?

and please don't message me asking why hate you, because i don't hate you or anyone else. i dislike the fact your attempting to run a pump n dump scam to steal peoples hard earned BTC with nothing to back your claims otherwise.
If you have questions for me, place them here in public for everyone to see. We DO NOT need another Mt Gox or Mintpal stealing more btc.
So unless you can provide some serious proof to your claims i would suggest deleteing this thread and not bothering to launch such an obvious scam attempt, because at the end of the day all your words fall on deaf ears because you have nothing to back it.

This is your first time you telling that the information is not clear and not understandable. Thanks
legendary
November 11, 2014, 04:40:19 AM
For me its scam.

This I understand. There is less LFTC's coins available for miners. Thats why it looks like a scam.

I also understand, if you run a shop, without inventory and stock. The shop is not running.
I'm also mine some coins almost the full year, what happen with those coins?Huh??.
You think I’m selling the premined coins on short time? Why? For ony 100 Satoshi? NO way.
This is the stock for the shop for more than 8 years. If LFTCEXCHANGE.COM is SETUP, who is fill up the Master-account?.

It look like a scam not because of the smaller amount of coins mine able by miners. it screams scam because you premined 50% and are planning on moving an excessive amount for a sale to supply you with what, 4.5 million USD as you put it? you cant supply a website that looks professional that also screams scam, your coin description is weak and lacks information, screams scam, your inability to provide true and good reasoning as to why you deserve a net worth of approx 4.5 million USD with nothing more then empty promise's screams scam, the fact you probably don't have lending license's which you have failed to mention and provide proof of screams scam. the fact that your attempting to start a lending company worth net of 4.5 million USD from your own apartment screams scam..... Need i go on?

and please don't message me asking why hate you, because i don't hate you or anyone else. i dislike the fact your attempting to run a pump n dump scam to steal peoples hard earned BTC with nothing to back your claims otherwise.
If you have questions for me, place them here in public for everyone to see. We DO NOT need another Mt Gox or Mintpal stealing more btc.
So unless you can provide some serious proof to your claims i would suggest deleteing this thread and not bothering to launch such an obvious scam attempt, because at the end of the day all your words fall on deaf ears because you have nothing to back it.
November 11, 2014, 04:16:53 AM
For me its scam.

legendary
November 09, 2014, 05:20:45 PM
Activity: 584
Merit: 250
November 09, 2014, 02:21:58 PM
November 09, 2014, 04:27:05 AM
I's Simple we are adults,
With own mind and decsion.
If you not understand or if you not trust.
Walk a way. It's that simple.

JUST DON'T DO IT

we are not crying for you.
we are not angry with you.
JUST DON'T DO IT

Yes this project is new.
It is a finance project for private loans and for smal companies.

Is the coin new? NO it is a clone same as other coins.
The coin and wallet doing his work that is 8% interest for the owner(investors/clients) of the coins.
To have success with this project, is not dumping the LFTC's.
We calculated that maximum dump is 5 billion. That is in the hand of miners. .
After this the dump, coin price  is going up. Than LFTCEXCHANGE.COM is ready for launch.

To protect the projects the premined coins is staying on wallets till the Exchange is ready.

legendary
November 07, 2014, 11:31:20 PM
Hi thanks for this positive reactions,

Mining a coin, with high hashpower and earn the most of the new coins
and dumping them when the coins are on the exchange is one of the best profit.
The price will go down and buy it back and sell again with profit.
Mr. nrg.wolf understand this. Complaining about the lost is out of discussion.

When people are saying that “I do not believe there is any explaining you can do to prove your a legit player in this field”. That means yelling like a dog. Because he can’t understand how you can find out if it is legal or not. He is trying to make people scared without facts.

My picture, YES that’s is me and my apartment.
Maybe in Africa is a rule that you can’t work from home and you need a office.
If it nice and shining,  if your are rich,  people automatically give their wallet. It looks like it is trustable. Here in Europe you can work from home.

Yes the coin is an clone of other coin. It is standard wallet but it works.
We still busy talking with a IT Company here in the Netherland to setup for future development.

We are happy with start capital of 15.000 BTC (about 4.5 Million Dollar)
Thanks for the trust in this.

The premined coins of 15 billon. How is this possible to dump this amount of coins on the exchange and earn the 15.000 BTC on short time.

When  a client wants a loan he need to repay his loan back in LFTC coins. Most of the time he will do this monthly in USD or EURO. This will be happen on the exchange. After the transaction he must  pay back the LFTC Loan.. Because we are not a Bank we don’t allow to accept  the repayment in USD or ERUO only in BTC/LFTC. This is a legal law in the Netherlands. The primed coins are for this purpose.

no matter how much you try and explain it to look good, this LFTC still screams scam lol. its plain and simple. your attempting to run a PnD coin with the intention of scamming users out of thier money/BTC. no matter where you are in the world there is a law that covers that as ILLEGAL. any1 who actually buys into your crap deserves to get ripped off by you. but hay we already have your name-home address and picture so iam pretty sure that someone will beable to "retrieve" stolen funds should you decide to go that path.

Oh and if you want to try and start a company, go to kickstater and post your ideas there for the public to fund the legal way. as there is no way in hell that you deserve a 4.5 million dollar capital just for launching some shitty clone that offers nothing what so ever to the crypto world, just another plain old cash grab......
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 07, 2014, 06:09:05 PM
15 Billion LFTC are premined coins. Huh
This is no good
November 07, 2014, 04:59:46 PM
Hi thanks for this positive reactions,

Mining a coin, with high hashpower and earn the most of the new coins
and dumping them when the coins are on the exchange is one of the best profit.
The price will go down and buy it back and sell again with profit.
Mr. nrg.wolf understand this. Complaining about the lost is out of discussion.

When people are saying that “I do not believe there is any explaining you can do to prove your a legit player in this field”. That means yelling like a dog. Because he can’t understand how you can find out if it is legal or not. He is trying to make people scared without facts.

My picture, YES that’s is me and my apartment.
Maybe in Africa is a rule that you can’t work from home and you need a office.
If it nice and shining,  if your are rich,  people automatically give their wallet. It looks like it is trustable. Here in Europe you can work from home.

Yes the coin is an clone of other coin. It is standard wallet but it works.
We still busy talking with a IT Company here in the Netherland to setup for future development.

We are happy with start capital of 15.000 BTC (about 4.5 Million Dollar)
Thanks for the trust in this.

The premined coins of 15 billon. How is this possible to dump this amount of coins on the exchange and earn the 15.000 BTC on short time.

When  a client wants a loan he need to repay his loan back in LFTC coins. Most of the time he will do this monthly in USD or EURO. This will be happen on the exchange. After the transaction he must  pay back the LFTC Loan.. Because we are not a Bank we don’t allow to accept  the repayment in USD or ERUO only in BTC/LFTC. This is a legal law in the Netherlands. The primed coins are for this purpose.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
0_0
November 07, 2014, 03:53:19 PM
Pages:
Jump to: