Pages:
Author

Topic: Liberty Reserve Trading and BTC with Maria [NO TROLLS] - page 3. (Read 3768 times)

legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1520
Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206
Let me start by saying that my time is valuable and I take the art of trading very seriously. That said, I would like to keep the trolling and the childish behavior down to 0. Lets begin...

First, we need a volunteer(s):

You must setup an account with your favorite broker that accepts liberty reserve. Once your account is running, you need to download and install Metatrader 4 (MT4).

Then, you have to link your account to www.myfxbook.com so the community can see your progress in real-time.

That is it for now.. Once I see your account linked to myfxbook.com we can start trading!

Note: Research Forex as much as you can so you can understand better what is happening behind the scenes.

Maria.

so maria go ahead set up an account and link it to myfxbook.com, alright?
rjk
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
1ngldh
Not trolling, but what really happened to the last guy that you set up with this system back in 2011? The thread topic was pretty much identical.
Activity: 832
Merit: 250
Update: Biggest news in the bitcoin community goes unnoticed. Liteforex now accepts BTC. This is the first forex broker to accept BTC and that fact is HUGE in the financial world. So BIG some of you will never even understand.

Let me start by saying that my time is valuable and I take the art of trading very seriously. That said, I would like to keep the trolling and the childish behavior down to 0. Lets begin...

First, we need a volunteer(s):

You must setup an account with your favorite broker that accepts liberty reserve. Once your account is running, you need to download and install Metatrader 4 (MT4).

Then, you have to link your account to www.myfxbook.com so the community can see your progress in real-time.

That is it for now.. Once I see your account linked to myfxbook.com we can start trading!

Note: Research Forex as much as you can so you can understand better what is happening behind the scenes.

Maria.
Pages:
Jump to: