Pages:
Author

Topic: Libra coin over Bitcoin is that possible? - page 9. (Read 7084 times)

Activity: 983
Merit: 502
The Facebook cryptocurrency coin Libra is now the talk in the cryptocurrency market, people says it will take over bitcoin soon.
But to me is that going to be possible, I took bitcoin years to reach were it is now and as the best coin in market and the first cryptocurrency its not that possible.
Lots of coin wit great ambitions have come knocking to take over from bitcoin but non could.
Will Libra be able to do so?

I think this is very difficult for Libra coins to rival bitcoin in the world of Cryptocurrency markets, which I know that bitcoin has very strong investors and even the way it works is almost everyone knows, while the Libra coins are just planning. indeed nothing is possible, everything can happen at any time, but all their goals are to keep developing the blockchain technology and developing bitcoin throughout the world ...
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
The Facebook cryptocurrency coin Libra is now the talk in the cryptocurrency market, people says it will take over bitcoin soon.
But to me is that going to be possible, I took bitcoin years to reach were it is now and as the best coin in market and the first cryptocurrency its not that possible.
Lots of coin wit great ambitions have come knocking to take over from bitcoin but non could.
Libra is in a position that is so good in the market, this strength is due to the big name that Facebook has. even though Libra is currently projected to be stable in the calculation at this time. But this power might be above Bitcoin, but it takes a long time. let's talk about the future and we are waiting for a much better situation towards the development of the existing digital currency market. Libra has potential because Facebook is a very large company.
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 5114
https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC
Well, i'm a bitcoin enthousiast, but Libra has one thing bitcoin hasn't: a huuuuuuge marketing budget.
Eventough i haven't read the whitepaper of Libra, nor did i try to find sourcecode for a reference client, i'd still be suprised if the technology used for Libra would be much safer than the one used for bitcoin, however, the fact that it's such a big company that coupled it's coin to existing fiat coupled with an enormous marketing budget and endorsement of company's like VISA will give it an edge bitcoin has never had.

The thing is: Libra is not bitcoin... AFAIK, it's a centralised token coupled to FIAT markets produced by one of the biggest privacy-invading companies on the globe. The only thing that couples bitcoin to libra is the fact they both use blockchain technology.
copper member
Activity: 233
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: