Pages:
Author

Topic: Life... - page 2. (Read 433 times)

Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
February 19, 2018, 11:40:05 AM
Bitcoin had a positive influence in my life since it improved my financial situation. I think it is something that we will need in the future in order to live
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 11:29:20 AM
Time and patience we should in bitcoin here because once we entered it this part of our life so we were given to the lord so we should appreciate it because we have many times in our day-to-day life but of course it is still important most is our health
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
January 14, 2018, 08:45:31 PM
I know some people who made bitcoin their life and are now living life to the fullest. They’re the reason why I’m into cryptocurrency right now. Fortunately for us, it’s still not too late to replicate their success stories.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
January 14, 2018, 08:24:16 PM
Where to go now everyone is referring to coin, cryptocurrency.
But to understand it, to see its potentials, that is a process of experience and studing.
Do not rush to evaluate altcoins are too high or too low. But give it a piece of time in life ... Prove all.

Crypto world is a good life. Everyone needs to learn more and more about Crypto and Blockchain, those are interesting studies. After i had read Mastering Bitcoin and Blockchain, i felt that the world will be in completely change next 20 years!
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
January 14, 2018, 08:01:37 PM
But to understand it, to see its potentials, that is a process of experience and studing.
Do not rush to evaluate altcoins are too high or too low. But give it a piece of time in life ... Prove all.
I am agree with you. It is hard to study the environment of cryptocurrency, how it works and what are benefits of it to us. We can say that it is easy to learn but it takes time to completely goes to our mind. It is a long time process and we must be patient to learn it. Everything needs time, we must wait till our own time has to come and grab every opportunity that comes to our lives.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 07:39:19 PM
I agree with you. We can not judge cryptocurrency before studying and trying it out. Of course cryptocurrency is not just about profit, but also loss. Thus, the knowledge and basic techniques of cryptocurrency must be understood. So do not feel disappointed (as often complained new players), because the rise and fall of the price is a natural thing. If we are able to wisely use cryptocurrency, want to learn and keep trying, then the good results will we feel immediately.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 03:31:59 PM
patience is the key mate if we hold on something will happen just trust bitcoin
Activity: 55
January 14, 2018, 03:22:07 PM
More and more financial experts are beginning to see the benefits of Bitcoin as a way to diversify their portfolios. On this day, investors want to divert their assets quickly if they are needed, something that may not always be a traditional financial solution. Bitcoin offers them the option to avoid such issues, as they operate outside the traditional financial sphere.Compared to a few years ago, Bitcoin has become a legitimacy in the eyes of investors and people who are active in the financial sector. Although volatility is still a frightening specter, and some of the media charges are negative - but nothing has been proven to date - the Bitcoin industry is becoming more and more.

Considering that much of the positive focus in 2015 - and for the next few years - revolves around blockchain technology, the digital currency itself offers several benefits as well. Portfolio diversification is becoming more important for investors worldwide, as the ripple effects of the financial crisis in 2007 are still wreaking havoc on the financial markets.No one tells anyone who should throw all of their savings into a transfer to Bitcoin now, because there is always a risk associated with investing. This is part of the criticism that comes in, as many people worry about Bitcoin's "lack of value" because there are no tangible assets that support the digital currency. The entire market is based on supply, demand and how many people are willing to pay for Bitcoin.So we can conclude from the above explanation that bitcoin does not fully control the finances of a country, life is a must-go option, bitcoin will probably ensure life ahead of it, but life in reality is the truth.
good read  Smiley totally agree on this
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
January 14, 2018, 03:18:23 PM

Great mindset op. I rarely see newbues like you seeing the value of knowledge here in the crypto world. I am so amazed and very happy that out of all the greedy people out there who only jumoed into the crypto world because of greed, there are still newbues like you that can see the bigger picture. If you continue following this mindset, no doubt that you will be a really successful crypto person sooner or later. I hope others learn from you akd does the same.
Good luck op. And welcome to the crypto world.
Activity: 213
Merit: 13
Wonderful World
January 14, 2018, 12:01:36 PM
yes as I feel my spare time is spent searching for bitcoin and I almost took off my course duties, and now I am actively looking for bitcoin only by-side only no more
Activity: 83
January 14, 2018, 11:54:39 AM
Nowadays, more and more people come into contact with coin, and when they find that coin can invest and have a great chance of obtaining high profits, they will enter.
Activity: 42
January 14, 2018, 11:50:39 AM
Bitcoin life is very useful, this is a great advantage to you. Bitcoin can change your life, this does not harm you
I like  bitcoin
Activity: 294
January 13, 2018, 01:53:12 AM
Currencies became the part of our everyday life.Cryptocurrency have proven their selves became best high risk and high return investment.Life is great because there is an existence of bitcoin.We can be financially stable because of bitcoin.We are blessed since we are given opportunity to earn big and at the same time we learn a lot of things.
Activity: 210
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
January 13, 2018, 12:58:23 AM
Yes, people who make money are long-term holders, and it's impossible to get rich in the short term.
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
January 13, 2018, 12:52:42 AM

Join the ride and dont be left out, have you ever wonder why some people became millionaires? its because they were the pioneer of something or they werent afraid to try new things that could potentially be good and/or bring them fortune in the future.

True, everything in this world needs experiencing and/or studying to be good or to know the pros and cons of the one you are targeting at, everything has a process to take and doesnt just come overnight.

Rushing things will only lead you to disappointment, take every necessary step to know what alt coin you want, by doing this you are making sure that the money you are placing is safe and wont go to waste.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 12:39:28 AM
yes like me, my life is spent to mine bitcoin, no other activity i am a student so my free time is spent by mining bitcoin
if my life is not just bitcoin, because there are many other activities. if only focus on the same bitcoin our name is wasting the other time, because time is spinning and not just bitcoin is needed. so we have to spin the time that is bitcoin with other activities.
Activity: 448
January 13, 2018, 12:33:34 AM

It is true that everything takes time to prove it all.

In my opinion, life is good with bitcoin probably because many people had experience great earnings where they had never experienced before. I consider bitcoin as one of the most advantageous financial innovations of our time because this offers flexible, profitable and quick transactions.
Activity: 109
January 13, 2018, 12:29:00 AM
yes like me, my life is spent to mine bitcoin, no other activity i am a student so my free time is spent by mining bitcoin
Activity: 6
January 13, 2018, 12:20:20 AM

It is true that everything takes time to prove it all.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
January 12, 2018, 06:15:37 AM

yeah exactly , the last ripple hype was the biggest evidence that newbies are just buying the hype without even knowing what they are putting their money at
even for me I've been in crypto for a little over 3 years now and still don't know about most of the coins , it's not an easy thing to do and new projects can always be tricky

there is a lot of FOMO in crypto that's why a lot of people are losing money without even realizing what they are doing
Pages:
Jump to: