Pages:
Author

Topic: LIFE GOES ON. - page 14. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 696
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 08:15:56 AM
Looking at the present state of the market, it could be very disheartening. But one thing is certain is that blockchain technology has come to change our society. And Crytocurrency which runs on the blockchain will continue to wax stronger and stronger, stay above fear. Life surely goes on with or without the enemies of crypto.
Surely I am broke already financially and emotionally because of how the market is going right now. I hope the market will rocket the soonest because if stays like this for too long, maybe potential investors will start giving up and may turn their back on cryptocurrency already.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 08:04:56 AM
If a person or a Bitcoin understand the reality of what they entered to they will continue and move on, because such investment is a risky investment plus it is unpredictable value. So holders must extend their understanding and patience as they wait for their money to grow.
bitcoin is indeed a good and promising investment place even though the risk is large, but with the large risk of profit that will be obtained is also proportional to the risk that will be received. so don't ever go from the crypto world and have to keep going onwards
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 07:29:56 AM
I am not moved by the prices of the coins on the market so far. All what I know is that market will come to its state in no time and I will start to enjoy.
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 13, 2018, 03:32:01 AM
Looking at the present state of the market, it could be very disheartening. But one thing is certain is that blockchain technology has come to change our society. And Crytocurrency which runs on the blockchain will continue to wax stronger and stronger, stay above fear. Life surely goes on with or without the enemies of crypto.

Yes looking at the market makes me feel sad and we cannot deny that there are so many people that already leave crypto because of this reason. But for me, I will never leave crypto even though market is dumping. It will not be always like this. "Just go with the flow" and make something meaningful while market is down.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 03:20:25 AM
Crypto investment with full risk certainly has a big profit opportunity too. I see that our country's deposit rates range from 5-7% per year. if you trade crypto with a 5% profit target, you can achieve it in a few days or weeks. but if the market falls we just have to wait to go back, and I don't think it's possible in a full year the market continues to fall and fall
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 03:05:35 AM

Such is an optimistic way of looking at it. And if we really take a more detailed look at the development of cryptocurrency, there is no other proper way but the optimistic one. News about blockchain adoption and new crypto projects are still coming day after day. I think we should learn to look past the day to day figures. Unless you are a day trader who is spending almost the entire day taking analysis of the charts, you should try to go beyond the figures and look at long term.

Yes whatever happens life must go on, always bear in mind that everything temporary and every failure is an oppourtunity.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
September 13, 2018, 02:26:53 AM

Such is an optimistic way of looking at it. And if we really take a more detailed look at the development of cryptocurrency, there is no other proper way but the optimistic one. News about blockchain adoption and new crypto projects are still coming day after day. I think we should learn to look past the day to day figures. Unless you are a day trader who is spending almost the entire day taking analysis of the charts, you should try to go beyond the figures and look at long term.
Activity: 17
September 13, 2018, 02:19:20 AM

it's normal for the market to be in downtrend.not all the time the market is in the highest price and we experience the low market price.all we need to do is to support the community and wait until it's going to be normal
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
September 13, 2018, 01:41:19 AM
The current cryptocurrency journey's like a snail it will continue to move slowly forward and continue to pass. No matter how heavy the problem's cryptocurrency must face but life will continue to pass with nor without cryptocurrency.  We cannot go back to the past, but what we can do now is turn and remember the past. But, will you continue to turn around, of course you don't?, Because we have to look forward and keep moving. Take advantage of cryptocurrency as long as he can still provide decent benefits.
Activity: 34
September 13, 2018, 01:04:43 AM
Yes! It's helpful things for us. And It's a very important thing. It's my own opinion.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
September 13, 2018, 12:17:57 AM
Every thing that happens in the crypto world is a test for kuta all here, good and bad situations that we have experienced are a learning process and is a process to be stronger and wiser towards the next step, we must dare to take all risks so that our lives are always shine in this crypto world.
Activity: 168
September 12, 2018, 11:38:31 PM
Life must go on even bad things happen in our daily living. Even failure always comes on our way. Don't be discourage because it is all part of our life for us to be strong and for us to improve ourselves.

I think it's normal for the market to be in a downtrend and after that, the possibility of recovery which means the only best thing a person can do for themselves is to jump in as an opportunity to invest in the future. It doesn't get better than now!
There really is nothing disappointing about the market except for those who prefer to see negativity in everything.
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
September 12, 2018, 10:12:29 PM

there are those days of ups and downs on the market price, that is normal in crypto, because of the buying and selling that are happening almost every second, that dictates the volatility of crypto, look at it as a healthy market, those fluctuation in price graphs are common in crypto world.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png
September 12, 2018, 09:56:24 PM
The market may be  down but the cryptocurrencies are still there standing in the midst of fluctuating prices. We keep going sincecthe cryptos are on going and will continue amidst struggle because at the end the price can still go up and 2018 is not over yet.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 09:19:42 PM
If a person or a Bitcoin understand the reality of what they entered to they will continue and move on, because such investment is a risky investment plus it is unpredictable value. So holders must extend their understanding and patience as they wait for their money to grow.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 12, 2018, 07:38:12 PM
One of the best way to invest into stock market is with technology and cryptocurrencies are technology that majority of people have not yet embraced so far.

We should give it more time, even stocks market are struggling right now.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
September 12, 2018, 07:33:36 PM
That's true so even we facing a down trend life is goes on because I know there will be a good day for us. There will be improvement in crypto and it will not stop. Life will goes on even down trend or bull run will start.
Even the present condition of the market is not good our way to handle crypto must goes on. It does not stop when price drops rather we should find and look for other way to survive during bearish trend. We know that their's risks in crypto we still be determined to earn or being patient.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
September 12, 2018, 07:01:48 PM
That's true so even we facing a down trend life is goes on because I know there will be a good day for us. There will be improvement in crypto and it will not stop. Life will goes on even down trend or bull run will start.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
September 12, 2018, 07:00:14 PM
You'll get more enemies for doing it right. Blockchain is here to stay.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
September 12, 2018, 06:49:21 PM
yes crypto people must be able to survive in this situation, if crypto people can survive then I'm sure in the future it will be better.

Lol. Real crypto believers don't really concern that much over the short term happenings in the community. With a rum like that in december, this besr market is somewhat expected though it took longer. The market will bounce back in it's own time.
Right.If you are a true believer of bitcoin and its blockchain technology,you won't easily give up on your investments.You may relax yourself during this dump days but not quit.I believe those who became millionaires in the past are those people who keep on holding their coins inspite of the very volatile market.
Pages:
Jump to: