Pages:
Author

Topic: Life with out money ? - page 12. (Read 14953 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 10:36:08 AM
of course yes that life without money every place every moment every time money is more powerful. man can't leave without money because every work mans need money.
Activity: 93
July 13, 2018, 10:10:04 AM
Actually we can do live without money. Our ancestor did it, they existed without money. However if we will take away money from our current life equation that means we have to go back to barter system I think. This means that we have to trade goods for goods straight up. We can survive with barter if we do not look at a bigger picture such as big time investments. Money is made to put order on exchanging good and to promote equality. To answer the question if we can live without money, yes we can but if it is a good thing? Definitely not.
Activity: 93
July 13, 2018, 10:08:33 AM
Actually we can do live without money. Our ancestor did it, they existed without money. However if we will take away money from our current life equation that means we have to go back to barter system I think. This means that we have to trade goods for goods straight up. We can survive with barter if we do not look at a bigger picture such as big time investments. Money is made to put order on exchanging good and to promote equality. To answer the question if we can live without money, yes we can but if it is a good thing? Definitely not.
Activity: 23
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 09:18:57 AM
Is there is any chance of life without money i think first thing that every human being is need that is oxygen but similarly same things goes for money we can do nothing without both of those things can we ?

Money makes the world go round. More money no problem. No money more problem.

i agree with you
Activity: 17
July 13, 2018, 09:08:41 AM
Is there is any chance of life without money i think first thing that every human being is need that is oxygen but similarly same things goes for money we can do nothing without both of those things can we ?

Money makes the world go round. More money no problem. No money more problem.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 06:53:13 AM
Pretty hard. I was in Los Angeles, and the thief stole my wallet. In the purse there was money, documents. I survived on the street for a week. I was feeling bad. I was taken by the police.
Activity: 101
July 13, 2018, 06:32:11 AM
it is impossible, this is not stone age. you can't do anything without money
Activity: 42
July 13, 2018, 05:45:59 AM
Life without money it's quite impossible!
As we need oxygen to live as well as we need money to live civilized society.We can't think a single day without both of them.
Without money It's really hard to live this modern World.Now a days money making difference between a person to another.

So, I strongly believe that there is no chance to live without money on  this civilized World.
Activity: 1
July 13, 2018, 05:00:43 AM
Life is an ongoing thing with money. Without money, life will not happen.
Activity: 23
July 12, 2018, 10:23:17 PM
It is hard to live without money because without money you can't support your daily living.

That’s true
Activity: 3
July 12, 2018, 09:46:40 PM
If life without money will make us sensual or do not have anything, and obstacles can not be resolved properly, such as the economy in the household and daily in our daily life, need to buy whatever we want.

Activity: 24
July 12, 2018, 09:08:03 PM
Life without money would be very peacful , and relaxing... It would be a dream world to imagine life without money !
Activity: 33
July 12, 2018, 08:46:48 PM
we must believe that one day we can live without money (fiat) because we use coin
Activity: 11
July 12, 2018, 08:19:38 PM
in this era of time indeed everything needs money
Activity: 260
July 12, 2018, 06:55:24 PM
I think humans can not live without money. Human life today tends to be consumptive. In ancient times people can still live with barter, for the moment no one does it
Activity: 39
July 12, 2018, 03:40:40 PM
money is important if one is to survive, so i say life without money will be very very hard.
Activity: 19
July 12, 2018, 03:34:34 PM
without money we're nothing. Money can buy anything we want, money will help you secure you life your future which is necessarily need in daily life. grow with the world. just go with the flow! Without money life is impossible.  Undecided
Activity: 96
July 12, 2018, 01:39:39 PM
Meet other people that don't have a lot of money either. They understand what it's like. Invite each other at your house, pool money for cheap booze, and do whatever you feel like - talk, watch movies, play some games ..  Smiley
Activity: 54
July 12, 2018, 12:47:59 PM
There is popular saying that before you call money the root of all evil make some of it first, but truly what is life without money???
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
July 12, 2018, 12:06:18 PM
Money is important for those who live in urban area, if you live somewhere in a village and grow vegetables, you can comfortably live without money.
Pages:
Jump to: