Pages:
Author

Topic: Life with out money ? - page 28. (Read 14953 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 07:30:21 AM
I once lived a life without money in my 200/300 level in the University. It was plain bad. I got frustrated and angry a lot of the time. Without money i couldn't ball like the rest of my guys. The campus is was in was secluded and boring. With money i could just have gotten out of campus and enjoyed myself. I was a DJ who needed cash to push himself farther in his career but i was short on it.

I remember last year when i started making my first tangible cash. The feeling was great!  Attimes I'd just be happy for nothing. When you're broke and cash comes,  there's just this load that feels like it's leaving your spirit.

That's the power of money
Activity: 252
May 06, 2018, 07:01:22 AM
Without money life is really dull and feel like poor.
Activity: 38
May 06, 2018, 05:48:03 AM
Nowadays you can't live without money. Aside of food, shelter, clothes etc., money is one of the physiological or basic needs of people to live. Without money you can't buy foods to satisfy your hunger. So nope, I can't live without money.
Activity: 28
May 06, 2018, 05:28:14 AM
life with out currency is possible. its called communism. whether thats a good or bad thing is up to you to decide. if you are interested in this subject i suggest reading some of karl marx works
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
May 06, 2018, 05:13:09 AM
It there is an apocalyptic event then money will have no value, and neither will bitcoin. It will be about trade and having useful items that will help you to get food, water, and shelter. To experience it, try living in the jungle with some ancient tribes - they live off the land without any money
Activity: 126
May 06, 2018, 02:48:41 AM
Is there is any chance of life without money i think first thing that every human being is need that is oxygen but similarly same things goes for money we can do nothing without both of those things can we ?
If you are living in a third world country, living without money is very hard. You have to do hard labor to earn small amount which is not enough to feed yourself. That is why crime rate in third world country is quite high because people who are starve usually resorted to petty crimes likes stealing money to cater their daily needs.
Activity: 6
May 06, 2018, 02:32:09 AM
Life is boring without money i guess. Because now a day many people seek for money instead of lovelife. So if now if you have money surely you have a girlfriend.
Activity: 70
May 06, 2018, 02:26:40 AM
I do not think life without money can not. now we live to seek happiness. happiness is now rarely without money
Activity: 38
May 05, 2018, 10:23:41 PM
You can survive if you are willing to learn the way of life in the wild where foods on plants are available and hunting.
Activity: 47
May 02, 2018, 04:38:21 AM
I think that life with no money at all is not possible, especially in the cities. In a small countryside, maybe, yet still that would be tough.
Activity: 154
May 02, 2018, 04:34:28 AM
Money is very important nowadays because they can solve many problems. Life without money very diffiuclt at my opinion.
Activity: 97
May 01, 2018, 10:55:58 AM
I think it is very difficult because the tools of buying and selling in the world is money, I will not be able to live without money, family, and society, we are social beings so need the power of others by giving money
Activity: 15
May 01, 2018, 07:25:54 AM
In a small and close=knit community, money is not necessary. You can see this in family units or tight groups of friends. The problem is when you aren't able to 'trust' the people you're interacting with. The occasional loss of time or effort is acceptable to most people but in a large community or a society, a lot of people need to do what they are employed to do. In this, money is used as an incentive to keep people from slacking off as most people want to enjoy the things that money can buy. A communist ideal is one that could do without money but that has demonstrably never worked on any large scale. Human psychology prevents it.

Activity: 46
May 01, 2018, 07:16:10 AM
I believe that nowadays life without money is pretty impossible, and that would be at lest very boring, as we would have nothing to fight for. We would just transform into animals.
Activity: 103
Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold
May 01, 2018, 02:16:42 AM
We always need money as it is a necessity. But really making money guide our existence is wrong and will never be acceptable. Let love replace money. This the only thing we really need in life to live it the best way.
Activity: 280
April 30, 2018, 11:49:09 PM
I can't imagine life without money. All the things we want needs money. Life is so boring without it.
Activity: 2
April 30, 2018, 09:31:37 PM
Life w/o money is killing my self hahah i dont have food to buy or buy things is worst..
Activity: 182
April 30, 2018, 07:03:27 PM
If money is spent you will be happy in a short time. That happiness will not last long.
Activity: 194
Merit: 2
April 30, 2018, 03:54:45 PM
world revolved around money.
Activity: 30
April 30, 2018, 02:41:06 PM
Nulllll!!!
Pages:
Jump to: