Pages:
Author

Topic: Life with out money ? - page 48. (Read 14953 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 3
Neurogress – Controlling the world with the power
December 31, 2017, 07:21:14 AM
I think we need oxygen more than money. without oxygen we can not work to make money. so I think oxygen is what should take precedence in this life.
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
December 31, 2017, 04:54:00 AM
Is there is any chance of life without money i think first thing that every human being is need that is oxygen but similarly same things goes for money we can do nothing without both of those things can we ?

living without money for today's world is very unlikely, in this modern and sophisticated era we have no money can not be imagined. but money is not a requirement to live, if we live in a remote area maybe all we still get for free, food still we can though from the environment without we have to buy the instant, the water, the air is clean, the lifestyle becomes simple so the money is not giver of life but money is a life support.
Activity: 28
December 31, 2017, 04:11:18 AM
Is there is any chance of life without money i think first thing that every human being is need that is oxygen but similarly same things goes for money we can do nothing without both of those things can we ?

life without money is very difficult for today, because the primary needs are now all must use money, for food clothing, clothing that every day is always changing fashion, education, the house is all on luxury not to mention the need for secondary especially tertiary needs all it must have money
Activity: 51
December 31, 2017, 02:48:05 AM
Can a lamborghini make you happy or a girl ??
Activity: 3
December 30, 2017, 11:32:21 PM
life without money is like living on mars
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
December 30, 2017, 11:24:07 PM
Our lives need money, no money we can not have delicious meals, we will starve to death
Activity: 72
December 30, 2017, 10:51:39 PM

Money is part of human life.  Your value in the society is measured by this.
Activity: 12
December 30, 2017, 10:23:27 PM
Actually in ours life we need all valuable things!  And money is one of the most valuable thing in our life.without money we candle survive.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
December 30, 2017, 10:02:07 PM
Realistically speaking we cannot really survive without money. No matter how simple or basic we want our life to be; we as humans living in this world needs at least a little money to start somewhere, maybe you want to live an all spartan life but somewhere you'll need some money to better your life or at least support your life.
Activity: 51
December 30, 2017, 09:50:41 PM
Money is increasing but my happiness isn't
Activity: 182
December 30, 2017, 03:45:59 PM
It could be life with respect and honour...

without money we can rely on only respectfulness to each other.
Activity: 13
December 30, 2017, 03:45:17 PM
I think you can pretty much live without money but youll probably have to kind of leech of of other people
Activity: 72
December 30, 2017, 03:45:06 PM

No money can not exist ... no products, clothes, apartments can not live.
Activity: 77
December 30, 2017, 03:42:41 PM

Yes, I agree to live without money very badly, because everything depends on the level of our earnings.
Activity: 11
December 30, 2017, 09:20:48 AM
i think no there is no chance to live without money cuz every step that we are doing in everything we  need money so it is like impossible to stay without it!
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
December 30, 2017, 09:19:31 AM
Life without money is difficult because you don't have riches to accommodate the sources around you. We need money to supply ourselves and sustain our needs.
Activity: 48
December 30, 2017, 08:38:09 AM
It's not good, I remember when I'm in my high school day my youngest brother died because we don't have money to get him a treatment for his heart disease.That was because  we don't have money  Cry
Activity: 10
December 30, 2017, 06:08:49 AM
..is good and bad;
..good in the sense that family members will provide for your in all your needs and bad in the sense that you cant buy want u need for yourself
Activity: 13
December 30, 2017, 05:36:12 AM
Its uncomfortable... Infact it's boring
Activity: 8
December 30, 2017, 04:04:46 AM
It's hard because life is too civilized now and you need to spend money to live.
Pages:
Jump to: