Pages:
Author

Topic: Life with out money ? - page 68. (Read 14953 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 12
November 09, 2017, 08:42:44 PM
Indeed, the majority of people can’t live without the money, but not a little also can live with money they are very little, not even enough to life for a month ahead, as long as we always be thankful to god with what we have
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
Jan
November 09, 2017, 08:16:34 PM
Life without money?there a chance the world will down due to no systems to our daily needs. There will be no workers. No more poor and rich. Who will provide our daily needs? No money, No more transaction.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 05:35:37 PM
Where are we without money. People love power too much and no one will want to part with it. Therefore, there will always be some means of payment, be it meat, marble or gold
Activity: 169
November 09, 2017, 05:23:39 PM
you can try reducing your spending before you commit to living without money. Making the decision to live without spending money is life-changing, particularly if you are living with and/or supporting others. You may find it helpful to start small and go for a week or month without spending money to see if the cash-free life is for you. There are many ways to cut spending in your daily life, and even if you don’t decide to go totally cashless, these techniques will help you save money.
Activity: 169
November 09, 2017, 05:15:20 PM
Living without money runs counter to most of our cultural understandings of success and happiness; however, it is a choice that more and more people are leaning towards. In addition to a decrease in stress over financial concerns, living without money offers many possible benefits such as reducing your environmental impact, increasing your understanding and appreciation of what you have, and helping you live a more purposeful life. Even if you decide that you cannot live entirely without spending money, these techniques will help you reduce wastefulness in your life.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 02:07:37 PM
A life without money is a life without things, only you and your skills.

So if you need food you will have to hunt, farm or fast.
if you need water, better to be close to a river.
Collect the rain.
if you need shelter, better to have a cave.
Your clothes, your skin.

if you need friends, start speaking with animals and trees.
Listen to the river.

occupy your time surviving.

Do it some time, you will learn a lot about you and your relation with the world, about money. Then get rich and stop using your time to survive like a savage and use the money to do what you want to do, to create what you imagine, to help who you need and not only for satisfying your primal desires like a citizen.

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
November 09, 2017, 09:57:57 AM
human live for centuries without money, surviving just by planting, fishing, and hunting for food. Then they started trading, and started barter exchange. and to make things easier, our ancestors invented the use of money. so its clear that human can live without money .
Activity: 208
November 09, 2017, 09:21:34 AM
Without money? our life is useless without it.it is very important we cant move without money we dont have food clothes shelter and even friends if you dont have money.
Is there is any chance of life without money i think first thing that every human being is need that is oxygen but similarly same things goes for money we can do nothing without both of those things can we ?
Activity: 17
November 09, 2017, 07:38:09 AM
Is there is any chance of life without money i think first thing that every human being is need that is oxygen but similarly same things goes for money we can do nothing without both of those things can we ?
No have chance to live without money. Money is a like diseases. - addiction disease. Money is too long a rooted payment method. It is not possible to live without it.  Undecided Wink Always will be a way of some payment method. Money or something else ...  Cheesy
Activity: 224
November 09, 2017, 07:15:39 AM

money is just part in our life. so no matter money with life or no. money we have to use to satisfy our need. everyone depends on money and spoiling to their life. so it is not good to us. so money is not matter. we have to stay happily life without money.
life without money is you cannot live without money because money is the most important in life because if you dont have money you cannot live in the earth because money can buy a meal that i need everyday to live
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
November 09, 2017, 06:52:01 AM

Of course we can still live without money. I mean some tribes, either discovered or not, still practice trading and life without money. If they were able to do it, then I believe so can we. All we need to do is to accept that new system.

We can't survive a day without spending money because all things now has a fee that we need to pay. Without money, many people can starve that can lead to some disease that may even cause death. But we should be wisely in spending money because now we have it, but no one knows if we still have it in the near future. We should save it and be responsible to it.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
November 09, 2017, 05:18:58 AM

Of course we can still live without money. I mean some tribes, either discovered or not, still practice trading and life without money. If they were able to do it, then I believe so can we. All we need to do is to accept that new system.
Activity: 360
November 09, 2017, 05:18:54 AM

In this world, we have to admit that there aren't a lot of free things. For example, Earth consists of almost 75% of water, and yet we have to pay for water. Therefore, we really do need money. I wish we could go back at a time when things worth less.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
November 09, 2017, 04:40:57 AM
life without money is not easy because money is the one that gives our needs. Without money, you cannot buy anything you want.Like for example:clothes, food, cellphone, gadgets and such. Even the school matters and everything that makes you happy. Money is one of the most important things in life because you cannot live in the earth without it. And I've realized that money is the one that controls many people, the way they move or do anything. Also, living is not all about being today, it is about having now, just like money.
Activity: 6
November 09, 2017, 04:28:23 AM
It matters in life but not most of the time. You need money to buy stuff for everyday living and future wants but beyond that level, it doesn't matter at all. Because there is something necessary in life that it can't be bought. And that is Happiness.
Activity: 91
November 09, 2017, 04:19:03 AM
no thas hard to living without money
Have you lived a life without money yet? I think I can do it, if I'm not married, living a life without money, I can care for myself but my family is hard for them to live life without money
Activity: 286
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
November 09, 2017, 04:11:55 AM
life with out money its impossible because it part of the life without money i thinks is very difficult to with with out money i cant imagine what will happen without it
Activity: 406
November 07, 2017, 04:18:25 PM
Life without money in modern realities is impossible. From the alternative, you can look at the exchange, something for something. I remember in the 90's in the post-Soviet space, when people did not have money, barter exchange between various factories, and enterprises was popular.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
November 07, 2017, 12:42:24 PM
In this part of the world we find ourselves, life without money is no life at all, like body without spirit. But the privilege here is that you define your life. A pauper can become rich no doubt about it, be zealous and focus
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
November 07, 2017, 12:29:11 PM
I can't imagine my life without money, I'm too addicted to material things and shopping. They make life so much easier!
I love you, money!
Pages:
Jump to: