Pages:
Author

Topic: Lifetime's supply of free range eggs. – FOR ONLY 10 MILLION SATOSHI. - page 2. (Read 1937 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Do you ship the buyer an immortal chicken?

Brilliant reply that, we are all wondering about the same thing for sure!

I am seriously interested in this offer though.. I don't care about the eggs, but rather about the chicken being immortal .. Need to reverse engineer that and add it to myself..
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Do you accept eggscrow?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Maybe the "lifetime" of the chicken? Roll Eyes
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Delivered fresh from the farm to your kitchen, any where in the UK.
Register your interest now!
Terms and conditions apply!

This is actually quite a good deal for even one month only, but seriously this deal sounds too good to be true. You'll probably get a lot of questions/hate from potential buyers because of this crazy deal. I suggest you refine on the OP with info about:

- The definition of a "lifetime supply"?
- Do you have social media so that people can interact and see that you're legit?
- Picture of your factory/farm?
Activity: 356
So how is this economically feasible for you? Maybe the brexit makes 0.1 btc to be a small fortune in gbp? Tongue

What does foreseeable future means in this context?

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Do you use escrow?

Escrow is not provided by me but if you insist you can pay for any fees incurred.

A friend lives in UK,I don't mind buying stuff from you.Though the amount seems very less,I hope your intentions aren't bad.Forget about the lifetime supply,if you can give me 100 eggs per month for 0.01 ,I don't really mind taking your service.How do we proceed?
P.S. Hope they're shipped as raw eggs and not omelette.

I can offer you 150 eggs per month for 0.1BTC ONE OFF. You can pay for it how you like...after all, it IS your BTC. I kindly request that you don't take longer than 3 months to pay the full amount.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
「きみはこれ&#
A friend lives in UK,I don't mind buying stuff from you.Though the amount seems very less,I hope your intentions aren't bad.Forget about the lifetime supply,if you can give me 100 eggs per month for 0.01 ,I don't really mind taking your service.How do we proceed?
P.S. Hope they're shipped as raw eggs and not omelette.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
If this is legit, I wish it was available in places other than the UK. Would save a lot of money, :p.
As soon as 10 million satoshi has been sent your eggs will be dispatched on Tuesday the following week. You get 25 cartons of 6 eggs to do with as you please every month. That's enough for 5 eggs a day! (not sure who eats 5 eggs a day). The only terms and conditions apart from 150 eggs a month is that you must post on here your feedback and it would be much appreciated if you could also share this promotion with friends while it is still available.
How long is it available for exactly? And in my country, a carton of 12 eggs is worth ~$2.56. So your eggs are worth around $32 a month. If you ship for only one month, you get am 18$ income.

For me, that isn't much of an offer, considering how much eggs would already be spoiled/broken by the time it gets here.

These eggs are free range from a farm in the UK. The eggs will be sent directly from the farm to your address the only way you can get it fresher is if you lived at the farm. And this is a lifetime supply meaning every month you get 25 cartons of 6 eggs for the foreseeable future. The reason I said the following Tuesday is so I can have time to process any orders that come through as well as not disappoint anyone. Last time I promised someone their eggs on Wednesday and they didn't arrive until Friday. Check it out

And again...ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM!
Activity: 294
Negative trust resolution: index.php?topic=1439270
As soon as 10 million satoshi has been sent your eggs will be dispatched on Tuesday the following week. You get 25 cartons of 6 eggs to do with as you please every month. That's enough for 5 eggs a day! (not sure who eats 5 eggs a day). The only terms and conditions apart from 150 eggs a month is that you must post on here your feedback and it would be much appreciated if you could also share this promotion with friends while it is still available.
How long is it available for exactly? And in my country, a carton of 12 eggs is worth ~$2.56. So your eggs are worth around $32 a month. If you ship for only one month, you get am 18$ income.

For me, that isn't much of an offer, considering how much eggs would already be spoiled/broken by the time it gets here.
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 603
Electricity is really just organized lightning
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1032
RIP Mommy
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Do you ship the buyer an immortal chicken?
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 603
Electricity is really just organized lightning

A 'lifetimes' supply? For 0.1BTC which is around £50? Delivered to the door?

Hmmm. Let's see these Terms and Conditions please.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
You can't say "Terms and conditions apply" without missing your terms and conditions...

Pages:
Jump to: