Pages:
Author

Topic: Limit of Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 491 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
February 11, 2018, 11:40:48 PM
yes, but before that bitcoin must be able to deal with this natural correction, and by decreasing the supply of bitcoin, it will make the bitcoin price rise and higher. and we'll see bitcoin start up this year. now we just wait just wait the natural correction ends, and after that bitcoin will be to the moon.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
February 11, 2018, 11:16:19 PM
already in the make sure the goods that can not be made anymore will be more valuable with the goods that can still be in production.
so is the bitcoin when it can not be mining anymore I believe the bitcoin price will be higher and will never decrease again.
Activity: 216
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 10:55:49 PM
I think about Bitcoin, and this is just my meaning.
As you know Bitcoin is limit. Total of Bitcoin is 21 million, we have dug nearly 16.8 million Bitcoin. Neither founder can not create more Bitcoin. Is this  the reason for raising Bitcoin price high and it's also cause for Bitcoin price reduction when we have nearly reached 21 million.

Yes, I've heard the news. It's a strategy or not, I do not care. I just did was add a bitcoin in my wallet. So, when bitcoin stocks are a bit, my bitcoin price goes up.
Activity: 994
Merit: 510
February 11, 2018, 10:32:37 PM
As you know Bitcoin is limit. Total of Bitcoin is 21 million, we have dug nearly 16.8 million Bitcoin. Neither founder can not create more Bitcoin. Is this  the reason for raising Bitcoin price high and it's also cause for Bitcoin price reduction when we have nearly reached 21 million.

The limit of 21 million Bitcoins means that it is deflationary as opposed to fiat currencies that are inflationary. Fiat currencies drop invalue over time because governments can continue to print money.

So as long as there is demand for Bitcoin, the price should theoretically continue to increase as compared to fiat currencies. This was done by design by the creators of Bitcoin.
Activity: 98
February 11, 2018, 10:12:45 PM
Bitcoin has no limit.Nobody can quees what price it will become .
Activity: 1028
Merit: 144
Diamond Hands 💎HODL
February 11, 2018, 10:01:02 PM

Not at all  we all have the mindset of rue bitcon is already at his limit and bitcoin will go down on its price but we all know that bitcoin and like just market or stock market every thing has a era and the price will go up in every 5 years so absolutely that price pf bitcoin will go and pump again in rue comng months or years.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
February 11, 2018, 09:52:07 PM
that is one of the reason why bitcoin price is increasing over time.
the limited supply and more demands causing increase in price.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
February 11, 2018, 09:49:26 PM
this limitation is the advantage of a coin
the inverse will prefer BTC if the total supply is fixed and no coins will be produced again
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
Your GateWay to Bitcoin Gambling Greatness
February 11, 2018, 09:41:36 PM
21 million is the limit of bitcoin but already 80 percent bitcoin is in circulation
The volume is actually much smaller, as far as I know, in the crypto market only about 16 million bitcoins are in circulation. That's a very small amount, so bitcoin is scarce so you can understand why bitcoins are so valuable.

They aren't all in circulation. A lot are locked in long-term holding wallets.

I think you guys have to move on from thoughts of Bitcoin as a payment system. There are better coins being created. Bitcoin is becoming a store of wealth, and it is perfect for that.

I understand where you're coming from and since Bitcoin's value is partly high, it is a good investment. But, what are your thoughts about Bitcoin's origin that it was developed as a payment method, particularly to steer away from governments and banks right? Are altcoins supposed to take that place instead?
Activity: 167
February 11, 2018, 08:09:53 PM
The very limited number of bitcoin, 21 million bitcoin, is very influential with the rise in bitcoin prices, but the current rise and fall in bitcoin prices are a lot of bubbles, because of the nature of the cryptocurrency money, but it does not matter to me to always invest in bitcoin, because bubbles are a natural thing in cryptocurrency
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 2232
February 11, 2018, 05:31:59 PM
21 million is the limit of bitcoin but already 80 percent bitcoin is in circulation
The volume is actually much smaller, as far as I know, in the crypto market only about 16 million bitcoins are in circulation. That's a very small amount, so bitcoin is scarce so you can understand why bitcoins are so valuable.

They aren't all in circulation. A lot are locked in long term holding wallets.

I think you guys have to move on from thoughts of Bitcoin as a payment system. There are better coins being created. Bitcoin is becoming a store of wealth, and it is perfect for that.
Yes, a lot of bitcoins are in a "cold" wallets, not on the crypto exchange markets. About 1 million BTC which were mined in the earliest times seems to be lost.

CoinMarketCap show us that about 6.4 billion USD in circulation. Now 1 BTC = 8300 USD, therefore 770000 bitcoins are on the crypto exchange markets.
Activity: 261
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 04:53:40 PM

As far as I know it's not 16M of BTC are in circulation as some of them are already lost, like they mined years ago and forgot about it or forgot about the private keys so what's in circulation today is less than the assumed amount.
If there will be less BTC in the future and the demand is still high like what we are experiencing now, there's no doubt that its value will rise up but if there is no demand which I hope won't happen, other altcoins will eventually take over BTC in my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462
https://JetCash.com
February 11, 2018, 04:52:48 PM

They aren't all in circulation. A lot are locked in long term holding wallets.

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
February 11, 2018, 04:51:54 PM

Theoretically, if all bitcoins were mined by 2140, its value would be high causing miners to still receive significant incentives even with just the tx fees. However, that is entirely an assumed scenario since we still don't know whether there'd be some major changes along the way for bitcoin and most especially its existence since most of the world's government are trying to regulate it in order to lessen its effects on people's way of thinking about money. The price would be high if there's a great demand on par with a diminishing supply, and that is basic economics. Everything are pure guesses at this point as to what will happen in the future, though most are inclined to think that bitcoin still remains, and that everyone and their mothers are using it causing a massive price jump.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
February 11, 2018, 04:49:12 PM
IT depends how it compares with capital gain and income tax in the country in general, and how they handle losses. Also depends when they calculate capital gain (at the moment of conversion to JPY, or each conversion between different cryptos).

55% on insane free money this year would have been just fine. it won't be fine when (if) crypto ever stabilizes. there again, it's early days, and governments will need some time to tune things.

the clearer the regulations the better.

Yep! We are standing under the new adoption of crypto from different countries or even union of them as they are sure for now that they just can`t simly ban Bitcoin.
And in the first stage of this adoption every country would want to benefit more. But then compettion will make this fines, fees, taxes to belower as only the wisest  will win the more)
As to the circulating supply of the BTC, I think that in the near future (2-3 years) it wouldn`t cause the change of the price! And, by the way, nobody exactly knows what supply is burnt by loosing the keys to the wallets.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 04:43:39 PM
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 11, 2018, 04:41:56 PM

If people want to purchase Bitcoin then they can. It can also work the other way, if no one wants it then the price will be low.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
February 11, 2018, 04:41:52 PM
Hello! I doubt about the answer! You know there was some opinions about last bitcoin! At some point in the future, approximately  around 2140, the last Bitcoin will be mined. On my opinion this is big distance to try predict something about our path and about bitcoin price.
Activity: 107
February 11, 2018, 04:33:40 PM
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 04:12:21 PM
Of course, the more bitcoins we extract, the greater the value of bitcoin, as it increases its capitalization. When bitcoins are dug out everything, bitcoin will be very expensive.
Pages:
Jump to: