Pages:
Author

Topic: [LIMITED LICENSES] BitRAGE - Automatic Arbitrage Bot by Gunthar | Gunbot - page 2. (Read 850 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 596
I have a few questions.

but there are tools such as our Bitrage which enables you to do it automatically.
How does this work? By "automatically" what are you referring to? Is it exchange to exchange or arbitrage opportunities within the exchange in different market such as BTC-x-ETH?

Does Bitrage offer any trial for testing how this works and to check profit probability? BTC0.95 price seems expensive even in the preorder stage, that's $4900+
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
i just visit the website and found out that it's like a high price for me
and btw if bitrage release what is the best/ideal balance to start with?
The 0.95 BTC Price is a pre-order, in the future, it might be more expensive. Licenses are limited too to prevent competition with other bots.

Ideally, you would want a higher balance like 0.1 - 1 BTC so that you could invest in a lot and process trades faster with a lot of opportunities.
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
i just visit the website and found out that it's like a high price for me
and btw if bitrage release what is the best/ideal balance to start with?
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

THE BEST ARBITRAGE BOT

Want the real money-making machine? BitRage is the key. Pre-Order your license now because there are limited slots. The software is on Beta and currently testing towards the perfect machine.

Should be existing Gunbot User of Starter Package and Up. If you don't have a license for Gunbot yet, PM me, I would give you a great offer.

What is BitRage?

The basic approach to arbitrage would be to monitor the markets for price differences, place trades and transfer funds. Doing everything manually is possible, but there are tools such as our Bitrage which enables you to do it automatically.

Cryptocurrency arbitrage can be a great strategy for several reasons:

• It’s a fast way to (potentially) make a profit.
  • Arbitrage deals can be completed within a few hours (if everything goes well), which is a lot faster than traditional trading which often requires waiting for weeks to see a price jump.
  • A large number of exchanges.
  • According to CoinMarketCap, at the time of writing (18 April 2019), there are 255 crypto exchanges in the world, out of which 150 have decent trading volumes. This creates a lot of potential for arbitrage.
  • Crypto industry is in its infancy.
  • Cryptocurrencies are still fairly unregulated, and information transfer between exchanges is slow. Naturally, there are fewer traders compared to the traditional markets. This is also good, as it’s another factor that leads to better arbitrage opportunities.
  • Digital coins are volatile.
  • The truth is cryptocurrencies vary in price, a lot. Just check the graphs for the prices in the last six months. This sort of volatility makes arbitrage opportunities super profitable.

See it in action! join the telegram channel here

LIMITED LICENSES ONLY!

https://t.me/GuntharSignalTM

Contact me through Telegram!

Pre-Order now!

Notable Posts in this Thread

Why Arbitrage is a Good and Safe Strategy
Pages:
Jump to: