Pages:
Author

Topic: ($LINK) Chainlink Price Prediction - page 3. (Read 480 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
November 24, 2021, 06:07:24 AM
Chainlink still have strong supporter this day wherein despite of the situation, so i do believe this kind of projects will sour above again as long as it still respecting those area where the price always bouncing back and trying to make another higher highs. Indeed year 2021 became a very good year for chain link so perhaps next year there's a big move again..
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
November 23, 2021, 09:53:17 AM
For the past few months, there is already a lot of competitors for Chainlink is a decentralized oracle network, especially on different chain networks.
But I do believe chainlink will still grow especially it will support multiple networks.
Multiple chains are very good specification of Chainlink that will help the project to get more acceptance by other projects and communities. Multiple chain, cross-chain will be one of hot trends and will be one of things people consider for their investment or deployment of their projects.

The best thing to do on Chainlink is to use a higher timeframe and zoom out. I don't see any bear sign for Chainlink. More sideways are still expected for me on Chainlink. Nothing to worry.
$20 is the strong support for Chainlink.
The Chainlink is on the rally and with altcoin season it will climb up to about $50 at least. I am positive with the altcoin season and the rally for Chainlink. Your analytical insight is nice.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1344
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
November 22, 2021, 07:36:26 PM
For the past few months, there is already a lot of competitors for Chainlink is a decentralized oracle network, especially on different chain networks.
But I do believe chainlink will still grow especially it will support multiple networks.

The best thing to do on Chainlink is to use a higher timeframe and zoom out. I don't see any bear sign for Chainlink. More sideways are still expected for me on Chainlink. Nothing to worry.
$20 is the strong support for Chainlink.

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578
November 22, 2021, 05:40:45 PM
But if we think of it for the long term this coin has really have the huge potential. I'm into twitter and I don't think it's being shilled but I guess something is being brewed. Here's a tweet on who recognized Chainlink e.g. AccuWeather, Associated Press, AWS, and World Economic Forum just few huge names using or partnering Chainlink.

Technically, yes, it's likely bad but if we look at it fundamentally it's really not that sounded sour in my opinion. I guess it could touch that ATH again or break it but I really not expecting this year alone for that though.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
November 20, 2021, 11:28:12 PM
I think many are sour about this coin because it had a top of $50 and then a nasty crash down to like $15 which resulted in huge losses for many. Not too many alts crashed this badly given the high market cap. And I’m surprised that it didn’t break its $50 ATH last month when all the alts were rallying.

Most likely I see it touching $50 again however unless there is more news and development such as like AVAX or SOL then I don’t see it ever reaching something like $75 or $100.

Seems many traded it back in 2020 and sold it at $20 when it peaked in the summer and haven’t looked up. Sure the price is higher but the momentum isn’t there anymore in my opinion.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 578
November 20, 2021, 05:06:06 PM
What do you think about Chainlink? Do LINK Marines actively getting more from this dip? Does it gonna get that 3 figures alone this year or by the early month of 2022 as other analyst predicted? In my opinion, crypto needs Chainlink and from here on out I guess there's still huge potential investing on LINK. Share your thoughts here.

What Is Chainlink?

Chainlink is a decentralized oracle network that is poised to play an important role in the real-world implementation of blockchain technologies. The purpose of this network is to provide input on a variety of external sources of data.

Although blockchain is great at what it does — providing a decentralized, secure ledger for digital transactions — it isn’t so great at taking input for things happening outside the blockchain. There are many “off-chain” forces that influence markets, including fiat currencies, credit cards and even the weather and sports scores. As a decentralized oracle, Chainlink can provide input to what’s known as smart contracts.
https://finance.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/chainlink-why-important-world-cryptocurrency-180220462.html
Pages:
Jump to: