Pages:
Author

Topic: [Link] How to be eligible for potential ZkSync retrospective airdrop - page 2. (Read 313 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403
Life, Love and Laughter...
...I also missed ARB which is a disappointment. Today I don't really anticipate much on airdrop as I realized that most of those airdrops are just speculations from the public and those "influencers".

I think there will be many more disappointments waiting for you when you see once Layerzero, zkSync, Starknet and Arbitrum Nova generously distributing airdrop. I believe that it is necessary to perform at least a minimum of interactions with these networks in order not to experience Fomo later.

Yup...  A lot of people in the community seemed to have missed the current meta.  2022 - 2023's airdrops are the 2016 - 2017's ICO's.  If you wanna get in projects early, airdrops are a way to go these days.  It's all about sweat equity.  And it's good as we'll all know that the project already has a working product to goof around and test with.  And the good thing is you get plus points if you report a bug and for helping out.

Anyway, trying to get in Layer Zero's airdrop is a must and why not use Rage Trade while you're at it as it's built on Layer Zero.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
Arbitrum nova? Why would there be when there is arb already? Eligibility criteria already included 'activity on nova'.

The project team announced that Arbitrum Nova will have its own utility token at the Ethereum Denver conference. Although in my opinion it would be logical to award the early users of Arbitrum Nova with the ARB token, especially since both projects are represented by the same team.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
The Era blockchain currently doesn’t support much. Most of it is in beta form and you don’t want to use real funds, use the test net demo tokens for that.

Cheapest way if you want to get into ZkSync is to use a bridge from a network other than Ethereum. Ethereum will be crazy expensive. Use something like Polygon, I think it was around $2-3 to bridge to ZkSync lite.

Then you need to pay like $1 per address you want to spend from, don’t know why. You just pay this once. Most likely they do this so people don’t create thousands of accounts I guess.

The fees? Not that cheap to be honest. Maybe on Era they will be cheaper.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 934
Today I don't really anticipate much on airdrop as I realized that most of those airdrops are just speculations from the public and those "influencers".

Ignore both, even if they get something right it's going to be excluded from eligibility criteria.

...I also missed ARB which is a disappointment. Today I don't really anticipate much on airdrop as I realized that most of those airdrops are just speculations from the public and those "influencers".

I think there will be many more disappointments waiting for you when you see once Layerzero, zkSync, Starknet and Arbitrum Novagenerously distributing airdrop. I believe that it is necessary to perform at least a minimum of interactions with these networks in order not to experience Fomo later.

Arbitrum nova? Why would there be when there is arb already? Eligibility criteria already included 'activity on nova'.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 801
we should do one transaction every week because some time they make rule that first and last transaction there should be one week gap. if we follow these simple strategy i hope every one will be eligible for their airdrop
I don't think they will be too strict and require users to have weekly transactions to be eligible for their airdrop. Even real users don't use on-chain transactions weekly. Many people simply buy and hold and they only make on-chain transactions for buying or selling. With users who have long term approach, they are not to actively on-chain.

Requirements can be monthly, quarterly and not like weekly as you told.

I think there will be many more disappointments waiting for you when you see once Layerzero, zkSync, Starknet and Arbitrum Nova generously distributing airdrop. I believe that it is necessary to perform at least a minimum of interactions with these networks in order not to experience Fomo later.
I will try to prepare it by myself but only do it like bi-weekly or monthly. I will wait for Gwei to be cheap enough to do on-chain transactions because if it is my main tasks for potential airdrop, I don't want to spend to much cost for transaction fee.

In addition, I will filter good tokens to swap on-chain and hold them 2 or 4 weeks, then swap back again to ETH to enjoy a little bit profit from swapping. It can be used for my transaction fee too.
legendary
To the Moon

legendary
Merit: 1145
FOCUS
There’s a lot of guide how to be eligible but again, better not to expect that much as airdrop is not mandatory and I think they already state that there will be no airdrop for this year. This should be the same with other projects as well, like in SUI they don’t have to do some airdrop and the hunters already accused the project as a scam, again better not to expect too much.
People like riding the hype. Airdrop guides are massively increased after the ARB airdrop. There are so many speculations on airdrops nowadays since project owners doesn't like in spoiling the fun by giving out the requirements in order to join their possible airdrop. Most of the airdrops nowadays are not even sure, It's mostly an undetermined news. I personally have tried participating in several airdrops last year and some in this year and unfortunately I haven't got any profitable reward yet. I also missed ARB which is a disappointment. Today I don't really anticipate much on airdrop as I realized that most of those airdrops are just speculations from the public and those "influencers".
legendary
I always see the latest news about the zksynch airdrop, I do what I can, but I don't really expect too much whether this will qualify for the airdrop or not, but at least I have done several interactions with the zksynch ecosystem in this era, actually it is still being done so that the number of volumes what I did was big but I will continue to do it to try if later they have lowered the airdrop next year.

But I don't know if this will be the next ARB? still an unknowing one, but I did bridge on a few other projects.

Yup, with all these airdrops being a thing, a lot of people have started getting into them in droves.  Just as they did with Sui.  If you go look around their Discord there are a lot of people spamming the channels.  It's so obvious that those are bots just to get their server activity up.  And the testnet too...  The activity numbers are so gamed.

So yeah just as I guessed...  Sui will not have an airdrop.  Lmao.  I see a lot of crying online.  

Anyway try using Syncswap in zkSync...  There's word going around they're going to airdrop too.  Just fool around and provide some liquidity in one of their pools.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 592
The Martian Child
This is one of the most awaited projects that will launch its own airdrop soon. Many thought that it is going to happen last month after a series of tweets from some well-known projects in crypto but that was the time when they launched Era. I made transactions in the bridge twice and did some transactions in their test net. Maybe I should only trade and then of course use Era for better chances of being qualified. We still have nearly a year to do these tasks. That is a long period of time but that time the market will be in a bull run so this one should not be missed.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
There’s a lot of guide how to be eligible but again, better not to expect that much as airdrop is not mandatory and I think they already state that there will be no airdrop for this year. This should be the same with other projects as well, like in SUI they don’t have to do some airdrop and the hunters already accused the project as a scam, again better not to expect too much.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1041
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
I always see the latest news about the zksynch airdrop, I do what I can, but I don't really expect too much whether this will qualify for the airdrop or not, but at least I have done several interactions with the zksynch ecosystem in this era, actually it is still being done so that the number of volumes what I did was big but I will continue to do it to try if later they have lowered the airdrop next year.

But I don't know if this will be the next ARB? still an unknowing one, but I did bridge on a few other projects.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1836
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Warning, there is a ZkSync (ZKS) token on the arbitrum network, this is a scam token.

Scammers take advantage of the news about the airdrop and create a scam token with the same name, the users who bought it will not be able to sell it.
Contract address: 0xc02CF6730C0304b91b542c32F1e4C4d7eceDcCc2

Everyone should avoid this token scam.
legendary
With the hype of airdrops on new networks becoming a trend, I think it is overrated already.
There are some airdrop hunters that possibly will just waste a lot of money for the gas just finding and trying how to qualify for the unknown speculated airdrop.
I think just incase we will have an airdrop on ZkSync, I believe it will not be not too much anymore.

Some airdrops are more crowded than others.  I think SUI is so gamed that they would have to delay their airdrop to sort things out.  zkSync could be somewhat gamed but it's worth a gamble.  Not going to be serious about it and put too much volume in tho.  Just goofing around to get lucky.

What I'm really using rn tho are Stargate, Radiant and Rage Trade.  I use Stargate to send ETH between chains, Radiant for lending and borrowing then I use what I borrow to trade with leverage at Rage Trade.  All these sites are built on Layer Zero, so if ever I get enough volume in, I could be eligible for ZRO airdrop.

Oh and I heard Rage Trade could have an airdrop too.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073
Keep in mind the airdrop is probably over a year away or so. It’s not coming anytime soon. Especially since Era was just launched.

Basically do the usual. Just bridge and use the network. And don’t create too many wallets, they will find that out and you won’t get any airdrops. So trade, lend and buy NFTs and you should get the air drop.
It's better to be early than late so that we are sure that we are eligible just in case there are airdrops that will be conducted by the team. I'm not only sure if it's worth the wait and effort as some airdrop hunters of the past projects are complaining about the high fees when interacting with the platform and some of them spend more money in the process.

This is the same as playing with gambling because there is no guarantee that we will be qualified and there is no guarantee that the projects will be doing an airdrop. Again like gambling, it will be better to expect less and interact only with the project because you are genuinely interested and curious about them.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1344
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
With the hype of airdrops on new networks becoming a trend, I think it is overrated already.
There are some airdrop hunters that possibly will just waste a lot of money for the gas just finding and trying how to qualify for the unknown speculated airdrop.
I think just incase we will have an airdrop on ZkSync, I believe it will not be not too much anymore.
legendary
Keep in mind the airdrop is probably over a year away or so. It’s not coming anytime soon. Especially since Era was just launched.

Basically do the usual. Just bridge and use the network. And don’t create too many wallets, they will find that out and you won’t get any airdrops. So trade, lend and buy NFTs and you should get the air drop.

I doubt it's gonna be a year til comes out.  Airdrop could come in around 6 months or so at the earliest imho.  Latest would prolly be around the holidays on December?  Dunno...  It's just it seems like it's gon a be good year for crypto and project devs might not want to miss out on the opportunity.

Anyway, another possible airdrop from a project in zkSync is SyncSwap.  Not sure how much they money raised from investors but SyncSwap's TVL is at 68m USD rn...  Increased by around 130% in a week.  Something's up.  :/
Activity: 644
Merit: 591
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Optimism, arbitrum have done retrospective drops, zksync might too. I read in their discord a while back it will have a token.

I'm not author of this post, found it useful so sharing it here:

https://gm.xyz/c/PlanetOfTheApes/p/07209d94-c124-431f-9dac-40736d00828f
Arbitrum airdrop was big one and i am also lucky one to get 1875 Arb token from the airdrop.  Their airdrop condition is not hard but yes you have to play game with gas fee. Optimism and Arbirum gas were very low but if you want to interact with Zksync then you have to pay 2$-4$for every transaction you made. bridge to Zksync will also charge more than 15$. Airdrop can be big and hopefully at least 4 digits, but you have to make interaction with mainnet first and become an early supporter.

There are 5 big project which can give airdrop to their community. Some has already deployed their token and there is tokonomics where they mention allocation for community and i think we should not miss them if we afford.
1: ZKsync Era Mainnet
2: Starknet
3: Layerzero
4: Arbitrum Nova
5: Sui

WE have to Bridge to mainnet, swap in dapps, perform minimum 5 transaction, provide liquidity and remove, mint nft, join discord and twitter, jjoin crew and mint Galxe oat if available. we should do one transaction every week because some time they make rule that first and last transaction there should be one week gap. if we follow these simple strategy i hope every one will be eligible for their airdrop
legendary
To the Moon
Optimism, arbitrum have done retrospective drops, zksync might too. I read in their discord a while back it will have a token...

It should be mentioned that for those who wish to fulfill the minimum requirements for a possible airdrop, the commission costs will amount to about $20 per wallet. If you decide to perform more interactions on the zkSync Era network, accordingly, your costs will be higher, since the commission in this network is not much less than in the Ethereum network.
Merit: 934
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

Pages:
Jump to: