Pages:
Author

Topic: Links to dead coins INDICATOR DC ........................... - page 33. (Read 44660 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
I'm receiving on this thread:

Database Error
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

I will check it and until then maybe  not all information will be  normally updated. I will advice when its be  resolved.
legendary
Bancor Coin(BNCR)        Added to  Died coins list.
legendary
excellent thread! We really need to share this type of information as well as information about scamming companies and services and scammer profiles.

I'm glad you like it, I just want to note that developers when leave or abandon a ship adrift even often take years to be delisted of sites of trading or markets, So almost peoples keep trading without to imagine that they are buying maybe a dead coin or in worst cases a scam coin. I do not blame these sites because maybe they are engaged in more than technical issues yet however they should activate a mechanism where an alert can be receive of the  users, For example if the developer has not responded in a week on a thread  immediately they could suspend the market, And things so. In case of miners could be same thing they keep mining same coins.

EDIT:

I want to share  this with you:    
http://cointelegraph.com/news/115160/coinmarketcap-about-40-of-the-coins-ever-added-to-the-site-are-now-inactive

On article:

“About 40% of the coins ever added to the site are now ‘inactive’ due to failing to meet the basic criteria.”

CT: Has CoinMarketCap ever permanently removed a coin from being listed on the site? If so is there a list of delisted coins? How about delisting an exchange?

G: About 40% of the coins ever added to the site are now "inactive" due to failing to meet the basic criteria. In virtually all cases, the reason for delisting is because all exchanges have delisted the coin. There is not currently a list of these coins, but perhaps in the future.  Exchanges get delisted when their API fails ceases to work for a significant period of time.

Reading this everybody can imagine that exchanges and coinmarketcap could found an mechanism to get delisted coins as soon as an red alert could be received or in words of same article  due to failing to meet the basic criteria”.

So you can imagine the rest, They have 40% of inactive coins, Add anothers scam coins, Add useless coin, Add looks died,  Add new coins launched each day, Etc, All its to Crypto scene . Its  equation that Links to died coins aims to find, But  this only time will tell. So far we have Indicator DC.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
excellent thread! We really need to share this type of information as well as information about scamming companies and services and scammer profiles.
legendary
BananaBits(NANAS)          Added to  Died coins list.
legendary
Project Axron(AXR)       Added to  Died coins list.
legendary
AdderalCoin(ADD)        Added to  Died coins list.
legendary
23 Skidoo(CHAO)       Added to Useless Coins.
legendary
16BIT(16BIT)       Added to Waiting  for an answer:
legendary
Argentum(ALF)        Added to Useless Coins.
legendary
Applecoin(APC)     Added to Special cases.  Special Note: Good exchange, Good Marketcap, But wallet look dont sync and very low activity on thread.
legendary
APEX            Added to Special cases.
legendary
Alphacoin(ALF)      added to Useless Coins.
legendary
Oh i forgot, if somehow you get one of the coin i listed working somehow (Because a takeover happened or a node appeared from nowhere) send me a PM ok?

And to be clear, in 2 days is possible that other 3 coins will join the list

Agree.
Oh i forgot, if somehow you get one of the coin i listed working somehow (Because a takeover happened or a node appeared from nowhere) send me a PM ok?

And to be clear, in 2 days is possible that other 3 coins will join the list
legendary
Aegis(AGS)       Added to    Died coins list.
Rule no. 7 added. Due to many coins using the same names of anothers coins for example the Tomatocoin´s.
So the Devs could be carefully with new names based on Doge only for say another example.

Good choise, once when i was searching Anoncoin i found 2 with the same name if my memory doesn't play jokes both had a thread on Bitcointalk....
legendary
Rule no. 7 added. Due to many coins using the same names of anothers coins for example the Tomatocoin´s.
So the Devs could be carefully with new names based on Doge only for say another example.The same thing could be to Bitcoin, I think.
I don't know if can help but here all the coins i found dead at the moment (Or maybe i thinked because there isn't a qt wallet and i removed from my altlist because i prefer a gui and wants qt)

16bit
23 Skidoo
AdderalCoin
Aegis
AlphaCoin
ApexCoin
AppleCoin
Argentum
Axron
BananaBits
Bancorcoin
Benjamins (Today expired my calm week hoping to get some nodes working)
Biebercoin (Maybe is better so)
BilShares
BitBar
BitCent
BitLux

for now are those and how i say those are dead come from

1. Last activity of the thread (if over 120 days is dead)
2. No community activity (If doesn't sync i leave a message asking for nodes and then i wait 7 days)
3. No sync.

If a coin matches all 3 for me is considered dead.

P.s. not all the coins have a thread on bitcointalk and my list is based on coinmarketcap, i will maybe post some updates if i will have them

Excellent, I´m gonna  adding  this today, Is a long list, Thank you very much for your help, Anything else please keep us posted.

I had a long list but this was done before i did the registration on bitcointalk so for now can't be good, and anyway now i'm gonna go back to those threads and add the RIP thing if needed
Pages:
Jump to: