Pages:
Author

Topic: Links to dead coins INDICATOR DC ........................... - page 7. (Read 44656 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
See the incredible ease with which those entities behind of launch coins do they that. Cool
3 different ANNS on less of a week  to a same thing.

They do a ANN,
They do another but they receive some criticism for some users,
Then they do a third ANN to solve this minor inconvenience.

and Voilá solved problem , 3 in a row, Wow.
legendary
A couple of items added to Rule number 9:

Old:

9.-As already it is seen a great number of coins/tokens/projects/etc has been only scam/virus/dont legitims/try of enrole users/hacking etc.... And considering the fact that the best way to camouflage is through altruistic purpose, To create a coin for this purpose is no more justified except in certain circumstances they can be very powerful or justified by most of members of the community. On reality if someone really have a altruistic purpose can use the coins previously created, The same could apply to give or receive donations,Etc.....

New:

9.-As already it is seen a great number of coins/tokens/projects/etc has been only scam/virus/dont legitims/try of enrole users/hacking/try get personal information,Etc.... And considering the fact that the best way to camouflage is through altruistic purpose, To create a coin for this purpose is no more justified except in certain circumstances they can be very powerful or justified by most of members of the community. On reality if someone really have a altruistic purpose can use the coins previously created, The same could apply to give or receive donations, Religious purposes, Etc.....
legendary
Number 10 Rule has been added.
legendary
BlockChain Technologies Inc(BTI)        Added to Dead Coin list.
legendary
Securitysyscoin(SCSY)     Added to Dead coin list.
legendary
INSTANT(BTI)        Added to Dead coin list.
legendary
QUEDOS(QDOS)   Dead on Secondary thread   *What happened with the link?
legendary
To those on the other side of the end user:

Bring a fairer game, is not the most fair?

If my opinion has an effect on you live or business only send me a signal  I must evaluate and perhaps change my style a bit to avoid affecting your interests or at your company as much as I can.

By the way:

Seek The Paradox #152. Off-topic Section.
legendary
New coins using the CREDIT  name will can not be approbed. Be aware, The previous names  dont could be used.

Edit: Try of add a word, Letter, Phrase, Number, Etc for example CREDITX or ANYCREDIT  could result in the same, So please dont try.

I did this statement,  Creditbit (CREDIT) was announced Nov-04-2015, so I marked this as*Not approved on Secondary thread, So anything more strange I will not hesitate for a second to include it as dead coin operating the trigger for this.
legendary
Sorry guys while wait an answer of  a self-moderated topic I quoted on here:

Maybe is nothing but  it was announced a previous day https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1235917 

Ƀits and Creditbit the names are very similar. Coincidence?  Maybe or Maybe it  is part of the same team. Who knows.

Edit: Both OP are very similar with only a link to a different site, Both are a self-moderated topic.

As I expected they deleted my post that I quoted on here fortunately, And it is the next answer of dev and another that I did:

-snip snap-

Edit: Both OP are very similar with only a link to a different site, Both are a self-moderated topic.

We have nothing to do with any other alt. take your conspiracy theory to another thread. Thank you.

Yes?  Then you deleted my post for any other reason surely........No matter, And thank you for mentioning the theory.

One would think that someone would accept a fact so, Of course not, I only present some evidence that are available to everyone in this case for these 2 "rare coins".

Everyone draw their own conclusions.

legendary
Please dont use the same tickers, Or names in the new coins, It type of arguments is not valid.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13143847

I think that better I will do a list of forbidden stuffs.
legendary
LVGCoin(LVG)   Marked as waiting for an answer on Secondary thread.

Reason: No post from dev since 15 days ago, Anothers 15 days will be granted to wait news.  Is a lot of time but I need modify the rule number 1 to new coins, I guess.
legendary
Sorry guys while wait an answer of  a self-moderated topic I quoted on here:

Maybe is nothing but  it was announced a previous day https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1235917 

Ƀits and Creditbit the names are very similar. Coincidence?  Maybe or Maybe it  is part of the same team. Who knows.

legendary
Activated Trigger to:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1235917

Ƀits(Bits) Due to: Lock thread and only a link to htt://www.bitscoin.io/ without any information. Marked as Dead on Secondary thread.
legendary
Activated Trigger to:

Floz CryptoCurrency(FLOZ)  Dev did only a post.       Added to Dead coin list on Secondary thread.
legendary
Activated Trigger to:

ArpaCoin(ARP) added to Dead coin list.
legendary
Number 9 Rule has been added.
legendary
Activated Trigger to:

Donkey Punch Coin Annnounced today,  Dead today On Secondary thread. Unfortunately two indicators  were increased on +1 only due to this.
legendary
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13141514

Normally I never quoted any ANN, But I decided do so because the dev can delete it:

htt://punchthedonkey.net23.net/photos/d.gif
htt://punchthedonkey.net23.net]http://punchthedonkey.net23.net
Still in its infancy, but then don't we all learn to crawl first before taking those first steps towards
mobility which it is the act of being able move our persons about which also carries our thoughts and influence and sees it dispersed amongst those which we encounter. The ability to effect a change for positive as well as for negative. We all carry this potential just as we all must share this planet which we reside in, and its so far the only option we have. So why is it that some feel that it is their right to strip others of their own?  
Donkeypunchcoin sees this terrible occurance as a epedimic and wishes to do its part to eradicate human rights violations, expecially in the realm of sex trafficking and abuse of the adult industries b-stars, or the ones behind the curtians so to speak! Fluffers should get health care and a 401 k plan and NO child should EVER BE SUBJECTED TO THIS NIGHTMARISH ORDEAL yet HUNDREDS fall victim each day globaly, some from the day they are born. DISGUSTUNG and they can ol' punch herehtt://punchthedonkey.net23.net/photos/dkpc.png the jackass, thats the pot calling the kettle black, HEEHAW!
Cry

Sometimes distinguish between a truly altruistic thing camouflaged with something that can seem funny can be a bit difficult or not depends on the approach you want to give and this is well aware of some devs that how in this case surely argue a thousand things to try to justify what in principle should not do it through of launch a new coin. In the future avoid do this type of coins, If not the result will be the same = Dead coin.

So It will be an automatic Dead coin on secondary thread in short time.
legendary
NEWCOIN(NEWC)  Waiting for an answer on secondary thread.
Pages:
Jump to: