Pages:
Author

Topic: Liquidity and Fees When Trading - page 2. (Read 136 times)

legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1243
Cashback 15%
July 14, 2023, 06:01:33 PM
This is the first time I heard about the Stormgain exchange.  I don't know how this profit share works, if this is charged to the trades then I can say it is very high since most of the trades are charges in less than 1%.  Even though it was on the profitable trades, I would say that traders are losing a huge sum of money to the exchanges since traders will always wanted to trade in profit and imagining that the exchange will charge 10% on every profitable trades then traders will end up with nothing if they continue to trade on that platform.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 437
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
July 14, 2023, 05:51:11 PM
Dear op, i do not know from which country you are as I do know that the amount of tax on the profit you made on trades is not small that we can ignore it but I never experienced any high trade fee on any exchange which needs to give attention because every exchange direct small fee on every trade we make like if i take example of Binance.

which is centralized exchange and such exchanges has it's own ups and downs so be careful while selecting one. Well, on Binance inlay commission like in 0.00$ or 0.000$. Means the commission rate is too low so I do not know why you wanted to use that "stormgain " exchange.

while you have other options available too. And according to the Naada001 information, I can say the exchange has good liquidity but I prefer you to use such exchange on your own as your selection also depends on the amount you are going to trade.
Activity: 560
Merit: 624
July 14, 2023, 05:35:06 PM
This is the first time I've come across this exchange name. I ran a quick search, and according to , Stormgain   has a 24 hour trading volume of $40,513,005.42, although not all the figures that are seen there can be trusted as most exchanges manipulate their trading volume in order to attract customers.

Aside from this you can always click on the coin/token that you want to trade if you are using a PC at the top of the market their is always a visible trading volume of each market, I don't know if this one will be the same, if yes you can always use their to confirm if their is enough volume to cover up your trade.
Activity: 84
Merit: 4
July 14, 2023, 05:27:05 PM
I wanted to give a try to a new exchange but Im not sure that exchange has enough liquidity... What are the most reliable ways to check liquidity in one exchange.

That exchange is Stormgain...they offer no commission for trading and a profit share of 10% is taken only from profitable trades...

Do you think I would have spread/liquidity issues if I trade btc in that exchange? Im not really good at seeing that by reading the order book..also Im not sure if they might have a fake order book?

Are there any other exchanges with same business model where they only take fees from profitable trades?
Pages:
Jump to: