Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 (LIR) 💰 LetItRide Gambling Suite 💰 Gamble with LIR Soon! - page 5. (Read 9055 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
What the hell is going on with LIR? 55 satosi sell price last 24 hours??

When did the price drop so low. The lowest i see is only 120. And LIR has been quite dead and there is hardly any progress at this point of time. To be honest, i have yet to see any real progress.
check last 24 hours history. you'll find 55 sat lowest price ever for LIR. this project seems to be dead,

Yeah, you are right it shows 24 hour low at 55 Satoshi, but I lost that chance to buy at that price and to double up my money in that coin. By the way I already have bought some amount of LIR when the price was a little high and now waiting that the developers start their work as they promised and we get the expected price for LIR.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10

When did the price drop so low. The lowest i see is only 120. And LIR has been quite dead and there is hardly any progress at this point of time. To be honest, i have yet to see any real progress.
check last 24 hours history. you'll find 55 sat lowest price ever for LIR. this project seems to be dead,
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

Activity: 90
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This fuders Just fucked LIR.

Phoenix too, but i think all fuders had some relation with him.

Scamers everywhere
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Finally, a self moderated thread.

Now I realize why a thread like this is important.

To all those that insist on fudin this thread about it being self moderated...go fuck yourselves!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
LIR is dumping again on yobit. whats going on actually?some one got very cheap lir  Embarrassed

LIR Just gonna get a real pump when good News come to release like start gambling real money on dice.

Wait a little more, lets wait shog bring some news

Well, i believe there will be some news coming in soon but the future of LIR is still look gloomy at this point of time cause we didnt have any new comers and the rep is still at the bottom of the pits. The dev need to do something about this so even if the site is up and running, there will still be very little people to support the site.
Activity: 88
 Grin Grin everybody bitching about their losses on this coin... how you want LIR to grow if ya dont keep investing buying and selling that makes a currency be more stable not bitching and winning  Grin Grin Grin  good for me im getting all the 100 sats dumps thanks ... dumpers will regret later
Activity: 86
LIR is dumping again on yobit. whats going on actually?some one got very cheap lir  Embarrassed

150 sat, not a big dump. You can wait for OP's good news, at least he is still here.

LIR Just gonna get a real pump when good News come to release like start gambling real money on dice.

Wait a little more, lets wait shog bring some news
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hope all is going well if I can help in anyway let know .

You can always help. You just need to share the information that this is a good coin and project and the more people who know and see it, even if they don't buy any now or even support it is good because in months they will because it will have all the trust back.
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Nkcom Collection Shop
So now your just censoring all criticswith this new thread.
And you think you'll get faith back wih this action?

Why don't you answer the question why you refund the top 10 investors and noone else? I mean, what's the sense of this kind of refund? And why didn't you refund all inverstors percentually?
Come on, give us some answers... it semms you have ton of time censoring this thread.

I can answer this question for you because they have already.

The top 10 consisted of the majority of coins and this is the real world where majority rules. So if your broke and want your 0.0042773746 back your shit out of luck.

Sorry, but "fuck on all little guys" is no legit answer.
And shogdite also didn't say how much is left, so you don't know how much the top ten investors had. And we also don't know how much was is in phoenix(or shogdites?) pocket. Because he also doesn't want to tell it. He simply doesn't want to tell anything and opens a new cencored thread. Very Trustworthy.

You are stupid?

blockchain show top wallet 20M coins. that majority.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hope all is going well if I can help in anyway let know .
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
The project should move on. There are still a lot more to do.
Activity: 87

Why don't you answer the question why you refund the top 10 investors and noone else? I mean, what's the sense of this kind of refund? And why didn't you refund all inverstors percentually?
Come on, give us some answers... it semms you have ton of time censoring this thread.

The top 10 consisted of the majority of coins and this is the real world where majority rules. So if your broke and want your 0.0042773746 back your shit out of luck.

Sorry, but "fuck on all little guys" is no legit answer.
And shogdite also didn't say how much is left, so you don't know how much the top ten investors had. And we also don't know how much was is in phoenix(or shogdites?) pocket. Because he also doesn't want to tell it. He simply doesn't want to tell anything and opens a new cencored thread. Very Trustworthy.
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
Finally some good news. i hope this news will help the price to pump up a little bit.
keep working dev,and do not plan to sell your project.
If dev keep working, lir will be recovered.
Im waiting for this
Activity: 112
Sexually abused whore.

Activity: 87

Pages:
Jump to: