Pages:
Author

Topic: LISK launch = bad. What will happen to WAVES? - page 2. (Read 1739 times)

Activity: 454
Merit: 250
This industry is pure fiction
LISK launch day has not gone well for ICO participants. (Where are all the LISK sigs now??).

WAVES is next. Every page has a WAVES sig on it at this time. I wonder if they'll still be there on WAVES launch day? These are crypto defining moments believe it or not.

IPO/ICO fever will now hopefully come to an end. Investing in ideas with no infrastructure is always a bad idea. I'm beginning to lose faith/hope in the future of crypto. I never thought I would feel that way.

Not sure how a DDoS attack and web dev. / team planning failure means that the idea has no infrastructure. ICO participants even with current prices on exchanges are up X3 or more. at the moment. The infrastructure is working and online, the website client is down.

That being said, i'm not a lisk holder but I do believe that it has potential, these are all new ideals for technology and it's gonna have growing pains. If you get into it for a "get rich quick" idea you won't be happy possibly or it may pan out one day but don't put your eggs in one basket on the heels of what might as well be penny stock. If you get into it to try and push the boundaries of the way systems operate now and do your due diligence on project I don't think you'll be upset at all.
It's not just that. It's the whole crypto industry.

By now I would expect more from some of these crypto 2.0 teams. At least a proper working wallet for one of them. There is lots of talking but nothing being released. Try and watch the DAO contract investment on an ETH wallet and it will crash. So how will participants in this DAO vote?? People have been saying (and I'm beginning to agree) that even the most crappy crapcoins have better infrastructure than most of these new crypto 2.0 outfits. How long to develop something that works? 1 year? 2 years? They have the $'s now so what's the problem?

And crypto anyways. In 30 years time how big will all these blockchains be? How about 100 years? How will they be managed? How to sync a new client in 20 years time? (Yes, easy, ship the blockchain with the client). Should we just accept that tech will come along that will allow blockchain generation and storage to continue indefinitely into the future? Is anyone even talking about this?

I'm beginning to think that something else needs to spring up and kill off this libertarian dream turned capitalist nightmare called crypto that seems to be heading nowhere. Right now it seems to be all about converting to BTC and out to fiat. Nothing more.
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
LISK launch day has not gone well for ICO participants. (Where are all the LISK sigs now??).

WAVES is next. Every page has a WAVES sig on it at this time. I wonder if they'll still be there on WAVES launch day? These are crypto defining moments believe it or not.

IPO/ICO fever will now hopefully come to an end. Investing in ideas with no infrastructure is always a bad idea. I'm beginning to lose faith/hope in the future of crypto. I never thought I would feel that way.

Not sure how a DDoS attack and web dev. / team planning failure means that the idea has no infrastructure. ICO participants even with current prices on exchanges are up X3 or more. at the moment. The infrastructure is working and online, the website client is down.

That being said, i'm not a lisk holder but I do believe that it has potential, these are all new ideals for technology and it's gonna have growing pains. If you get into it for a "get rich quick" idea you won't be happy possibly or it may pan out one day but don't put your eggs in one basket on the heels of what might as well be penny stock. If you get into it to try and push the boundaries of the way systems operate now and do your due diligence on project I don't think you'll be upset at all.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
This industry is pure fiction

Pages:
Jump to: