Pages:
Author

Topic: Lisk, nano, or omg for 2018? - page 2. (Read 296 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
February 16, 2018, 05:32:58 AM
I would definetely choose lisk as a investment for 2018 but I suggest you to add nano as well because it has potential and more undervalued compared to lisk.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
February 16, 2018, 04:51:57 AM
At the moment it is a market value, but Nano and OMG will see better places in the future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
February 16, 2018, 04:25:02 AM
Lisk is probably the best choice IMO. OMG too but it seems to be "less stronger" than Lisk
lisk is a very strong coin and it has outperform most of the coin of it class. It is currently around  $29 and it might get to $500 this base on the way it marketcap is growing. OMG imo will not perform like lisk.
OMG better. Lisk developed too long. And 2017 was not good for his development. And of course, Lisk never will be more than Eth. Not from ETH but because ETH has strong marketing and crypto community support. Lisk not have same.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
February 16, 2018, 04:02:38 AM
Lisk is probably the best choice IMO. OMG too but it seems to be "less stronger" than Lisk
lisk is a very strong coin and it has outperform most of the coin of it class. It is currently around  $29 and it might get to $500 this base on the way it marketcap is growing. OMG imo will not perform like lisk.
Activity: 315
Merit: 103
February 16, 2018, 04:02:31 AM
I think OMG is better than vitalik. Of course the important part is the sacrifice of the team.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
February 16, 2018, 03:52:51 AM
I've done my research just can't decide, and I know post isn't the greatest question sorry but I'm trying to decide between these three which one I would rather invest in if I had to pick one, which one would you pick and why? I want a rather safe coin in my portfolio other than ethererum that could possibly 4x in value by the end of the year.

None of them. I reckon 2018 will be the year of the anonymous coins once the regulators start coming after all the ICOs, starting from the larger ones all the way down to the small ones.

My advice would be to start doing your research on privacy coins now, and stop wasting your time on all those platforms.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 03:27:45 AM
I'd go with lisk. Great tech and a real hardworking team behind it.

And rebrand coming next tuesday...
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 03:25:33 AM
I'd go with lisk. Great tech and a real hardworking team behind it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 03:23:36 AM
I've done my research just can't decide, and I know post isn't the greatest question sorry but I'm trying to decide between these three which one I would rather invest in if I had to pick one, which one would you pick and why? I want a rather safe coin in my portfolio other than ethererum that could possibly 4x in value by the end of the year.
I would invest in lisk, this coin in technology like ether and investors can be giants such as Google. Therefore, for me an unequivocal choice.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
February 16, 2018, 03:17:48 AM
1 OMG, OMG will try to release POS custom system in the future. This has been planted. It looks OMG become the best choice rather than other choice.
2 Lisk,  I don't know a lot about lisk development progress and i remember the team was working on SDK and this still never be finished.
3 Nano, Consider there is another choice for DAG system coin and NANO is not offer interested thing for us and it should be on the last choice.
Activity: 49
February 16, 2018, 01:30:47 AM
I like nano but I already bought and sold it when it was Raiblocks  Tongue. OMG would be a good choice too, don't know much about Lisk though.

I can't decide, lisk seems like it could almost be the next etherum, nano seems like it's going to become a trading pair on many exchanges and could become even bigger, omg if it actually pulls through which people are very optimistic about, could be huge though it seems like a huge goal to unbank the bank. I can't decide!!!
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
February 16, 2018, 01:03:57 AM
I like nano but I already bought and sold it when it was Raiblocks  Tongue. OMG would be a good choice too, don't know much about Lisk though.
Activity: 72
February 16, 2018, 12:57:57 AM
Activity: 49
February 16, 2018, 12:54:20 AM
Pages:
Jump to: