Pages:
Author

Topic: LISK price speculation - page 22. (Read 113762 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
May 24, 2016, 04:55:07 AM
Why do I have less LISKs now than 2weeks ago?   Undecided What did I miss?
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
May 24, 2016, 02:55:14 AM
Is there a countdown to the actual launch? How about the other details? Are they going to throw them off to us upon launch?

Countdown to the party -- > http://www.tickcounter.com/countdown/1464120000000/utc/hms/FFFFFF3B5998000000FF0000/LAUNCH
Activity: 434
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
May 24, 2016, 02:53:53 AM
Is there a countdown to the actual launch? How about the other details? Are they going to throw them off to us upon launch?
Activity: 594
Merit: 252
May 24, 2016, 02:50:05 AM
estimated minimum $1 and above in near period possible as for me.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
May 23, 2016, 11:11:33 PM
my prediction is that LISK is going to be worth $1-$3 in the beginning and be traded in that range and there will be a lot of FUD to keep the price down to accumulate then there will be a rocket to the moon and $10 and above.

it will follow the exact same bubble if it ever happens.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Nxt-price-bubble.jpg
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292
There is trouble abrewing
May 23, 2016, 11:08:39 PM
my prediction is that LISK is going to be worth $1-$3 in the beginning and be traded in that range and there will be a lot of FUD to keep the price down to accumulate then there will be a rocket to the moon and $10 and above.
Activity: 347
Merit: 258
Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO
May 23, 2016, 10:28:36 PM
im saying $3 now!
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
@MRCASHKING
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019
May 23, 2016, 06:37:17 PM
This thread is about to explode in hype. Just one day left for Lisk's launch.

Hype only. Because no one has accepted any escrow deal for prices as low as 65 cents. But. Dont worry, we will launch at 5 billion over ethereum  Roll Eyes
To be fair, there are many reasons why someone may not want to buy via this forum even with an escrow. I think the uncertainties are more than just price. It's silly to expect it to launch anywhere close to ETH though, but I wouldn't completely guarantee a price of below 65 cents because no one bought escrows here.

first few trades with very low volume may very well go above 1$. its nothing unusual that the first moments of trading can bring very high prices. that being said, anything above $0.40 after some hours of trading on a good exchange like polo would be a surprise.
$0.40 would place Lisk's marketcap above Maidsafe and below Dash. That sounds fairly reasonable to be honest.

I had some Btc stuck in escrow a long time ago because the escrower was suddenly in the hospital and couldn't complete the transaction. Shit happens, so people find it easier to buy on exchanges. Where things like this are less likely to happen. Trade was cancelled a week later and got my Btc back. If the escrow guy would have died I probably would have never got my Btc back. Lol

its obv more convenient to buy on exchanges, but if you really expect prices above $2 (like lots and lots folks in the main thread are stating that they are convinced of) its a very minor inconvenience to do for a very nice gain innert 24h. so that leads me to the conclusion that most folks are truly not expecting those prices they are ranting all the time. its just some pathetic attempt to push price at the launch, well knowing that they are just bullshiting themselves and others.

legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
@MRCASHKING
May 23, 2016, 06:28:04 PM

Hype only. Because no one has accepted any escrow deal for prices as low as 65 cents. But. Dont worry, we will launch at 5 billion over ethereum  Roll Eyes
To be fair, there are many reasons why someone may not want to buy via this forum even with an escrow. I think the uncertainties are more than just price. It's silly to expect it to launch anywhere close to ETH though, but I wouldn't completely guarantee a price of below 65 cents because no one bought escrows here.

first few trades with very low volume may very well go above 1$. its nothing unusual that the first moments of trading can bring very high prices. that being said, anything above $0.40 after some hours of trading on a good exchange like polo would be a surprise.
$0.40 would place Lisk's marketcap above Maidsafe and below Dash. That sounds fairly reasonable to be honest.

I had some Btc stuck in escrow a long time ago because the escrower was suddenly in the hospital and couldn't complete the transaction. Shit happens, so people find it easier to buy on exchanges. Where things like this are less likely to happen. Trade was cancelled a week later and got my Btc back. If the escrow guy would have died I probably would have never got my Btc back. Lol
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
May 23, 2016, 05:12:03 PM

Hype only. Because no one has accepted any escrow deal for prices as low as 65 cents. But. Dont worry, we will launch at 5 billion over ethereum  Roll Eyes

Activity: 661
Merit: 581
May 23, 2016, 05:08:01 PM
The main question is;

How will we trade Lisk?

Ahhaha
This is much better question then the price spec.
Activity: 661
Merit: 581
May 23, 2016, 05:06:57 PM
0.24 cents per/lisk when trading starts and 0.60 cents in few months

These are my own thoughts that bothers me! Good luck everyone Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
May 23, 2016, 05:06:13 PM
The main question is;

How will we trade Lisk?
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019
May 23, 2016, 04:42:19 PM

Hype only. Because no one has accepted any escrow deal for prices as low as 65 cents. But. Dont worry, we will launch at 5 billion over ethereum  Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
May 23, 2016, 04:27:37 PM

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
narrowpathnetwork.com
May 23, 2016, 03:37:13 PM
Bob coin.
Activity: 340
May 23, 2016, 05:58:35 AM
Where can I trade LISK (long/short) on margin ?

I am also interested in margin trading LSK.
Shorting the actual yobit price would make us a Billionare right after the launch. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
May 23, 2016, 05:36:34 AM
Where can I trade LISK (long/short) on margin ?
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
May 23, 2016, 05:16:42 AM
I hope for you all Lisk (I own no Lisk and will never consider) price goes high enough for Max Kordek to buy a ticket to finally meet up with the other Co-founder Oliver.
I think it's sad they haven't met yet.

Pages:
Jump to: