Pages:
Author

Topic: LISK price speculation - page 7. (Read 113761 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
September 01, 2017, 09:43:02 PM
I always knew that Lisk was a good coin, but i didnt see it like an attractive one for me, so i never bought any coin.. Now i regret about that, i had the opportunity to buy thousands when it was less than $1.
but this is the altcoin market... we must accept the loss..
By the way, i see that it is rising so quickly, anyone knows why? the last week it was at $4 each

They are supposed to release an SDK by the end of the year. The market is prepping up for that I believe. They are also doing a rebranding soon.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 01, 2017, 03:15:32 PM
Lisk and Shift go hand in hand. One of the Shift developer is also a Lisk core developer. (@mq)

https://www.shiftnrg.org/theteam/
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
September 01, 2017, 05:43:10 AM
One lisk = one cent after ipo, 5 cents after a month and FIVE DOLLARS after a year !!!

This reply was posted on the same day the OP was posted. More than a year ago, that is. The prediction after ICO was only a single cent, quite insignificant. But 5 dollars after a year. But right now, barely 17 months later, that is more than a year, LISK has already broken down the 8 dollar limit and going strong.

A big congratulations to the people who have always been there behind LISK!
Activity: 321
Merit: 100
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
September 01, 2017, 05:07:33 AM
I can not believe that some people still did not buy lisk. It is obvious that it is rising, it will overcome neo. People still asking if they should buy neo now lol, its time for lisk guys. It is not late.
Activity: 756
September 01, 2017, 04:09:44 AM
rebrand is coming in next days, im pretty sure this one going to moon
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 27, 2017, 03:52:02 PM
Started buying LISK LSK. Right now its at all time high. Seems like good potential coin, so definitely it make sense deal with this. Wait for a pullback first as Lisk is to high to purchase. now.
Activity: 112
August 27, 2017, 02:52:02 PM
Lisk and Shift go hand in hand.
Activity: 840
Merit: 659
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
August 27, 2017, 02:46:37 PM
Ark may be as interesting as Ethereum has been, and that Lisk will be.
Perhaps they will survive and coexist. Lisk in any case is only the beginning of his way to the summits. The differences between these cryptos will be reduced more and more. Ether has already modified many points in parallel with these two coins
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
June 26, 2017, 03:11:19 PM
How can I compare the today's (and the future) inflation rates between lisk and ethereum?
Activity: 1624
Merit: 261
May 31, 2017, 11:09:45 AM
no guys. lisk will die. the fork named ARK overtook lisk today.....sell and join the train before its to late
Ark is really promising rather than the main coin itself such as lisk, ARK is Pos and no inflation like lisk. I think ark will become the next lisk in the future.

LOL ARK.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
April 16, 2017, 12:12:36 PM
no guys. lisk will die. the fork named ARK overtook lisk today.....sell and join the train before its to late
Ark is really promising rather than the main coin itself such as lisk, ARK is Pos and no inflation like lisk. I think ark will become the next lisk in the future.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
April 16, 2017, 10:42:28 AM
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
April 16, 2017, 03:44:22 AM
The Lisk team works hard and they are open and inclusive, It is like ETC project working on one thing at a time!!  will see increased in value in probably within a year from now.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
April 12, 2017, 04:43:10 AM
so if i get you guys right, its a good time to get some lisk now  Tongue

Definitely.
Activity: 101
April 11, 2017, 12:10:16 PM
so if i get you guys right, its a good time to get some lisk now  Tongue
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
February 12, 2017, 12:20:03 AM
You cannot expect from every project to be the best one! Sooner or later one must fail. I'm not talking about delivering of promised features, and respect for deadlines. Crypto scene is now oversaturated with different projects and every project has something special. But you can always expect pump.. Grin  I hope i have added a little bit of self confidence.

Very well said there mate. With many ICO's popping out from every corner in the Crptospace, we should expect that some of them will have some value and fly from the get go while others will flop badly. And as you have said, pump and dump will always be there.

Well I do hope, this will be 1 of the better investment. becaise on paper it looks really good.
The only thing needed is for the developers to proof what they are worth and actually deliver on their roadmap. Because currently
Activity: 560
February 11, 2017, 07:42:19 PM
I know it long time ago when Yobit started to trade with their tokens that they will fuck up this project so hard, miracle was needed for salvation, but never occurred. So don't expect now much more. People had so high espectations, and one immoral excange ruined it. This can happen again,  others?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
February 11, 2017, 07:03:56 PM
You cannot expect from every project to be the best one! Sooner or later one must fail. I'm not talking about delivering of promised features, and respect for deadlines. Crypto scene is now oversaturated with different projects and every project has something special. But you can always expect pump.. Grin  I hope i have added a little bit of self confidence.

Very well said there mate. With many ICO's popping out from every corner in the Crptospace, we should expect that some of them will have some value and fly from the get go while others will flop badly. And as you have said, pump and dump will always be there.
Activity: 560
February 11, 2017, 07:00:00 PM
You cannot expect from every project to be the best one! Sooner or later one must fail. I'm not talking about delivering of promised features, and respect for deadlines. Crypto scene is now oversaturated with different projects and every project has something special. But you can always expect pump.. Grin  I hope i have added a little bit of self confidence.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
February 11, 2017, 08:40:56 AM
I bought into this one at 45k with high hopes but nothing really came to fruition unfortunately . Ive not really been keeping track of it either so maybe there's some good news on the horizon or is it time to lock in the loss?

they always say there is good news for Lisk but all i can see is price dropping when i look at the long term change (zooming out of the price charts).

i have also bought some when price was much higher, i think it was around 60K but i was lucky and made some profit in total despite all the losses. i have been checking to see if there is anything good going on, and i hope we can see one too.
Pages:
Jump to: