Pages:
Author

Topic: Lisk Signature Campaign. Spread the word about Javascript blockchain apps - page 15. (Read 25889 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**

must be the original thread? If not, here´s my post in german Lisk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1625542.new#new  

Let me know!
That's fine!  Wink it's a lisk thread. thanks

I miss my 20 in LBR1   Smiley

And btw:

Grin

Activity: 546
Merit: 327
I sent to your account 0.5 lsk.

Thank
legendary
Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014

I can confirm the presence of @Topknotbam during the meeting.
Logically, he is one of the best social media supporters of Lisk since the beginning.

Thank you Poly#Crypto,

yes, this is my twitter - https://twitter.com/bosshmelnytsky
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Think or swim.
Yes, thanks guys... marked... I also remember seeing him, alot of things happening here today... missed that one!
Thx for your patience!
I think I marked the wrong person when marking his, I will re-check them
Activity: 910
Merit: 508

I can confirm the presence of @Topknotbam during the meeting.
Logically, he is one of the best social media supporters of Lisk since the beginning.
legendary
Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014
I don´t get the lisk chat registration mail Sad   -  i think because of the "ö"

chat name schnotzi
the meeting ended already mate... over an hour ago....
and I see no such username registered in general room

I will give you 10 stakes for trying...    Wink

I'm pretty disappointed about attendance numbers from this group...  Embarrassed
only 4 completed the task

Sorry, but

I was from the beginning to the end.

my proof

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I also was disappointed that so few people from this campaign were present at the meeting today.
I mean the campaign is fun, but a meeting is so important and informativ.
Me too  Sad was so easy

I may decide to assign the task of watching the video and answering a quiz based on the meeting

Why not. But I would not do that.
I would urge the people (participants) to make more good posts in various BTT treads. In BTT there are many users and great potential. If the people see the Lisk signatur ten times in thread (komodo, byteball, incent...) then they think Oh I will look  Smiley
This is a psychological thing.
But if people just play here, there is no great opportunity to expand the community with new interested persons.
The objective of this campaign is to teach participants about lisk, and have fun while learning... and towards the end, they can teach others.

A new alpha beta game just got announced.... sweetness

and running on testnet  Smiley

http://www.myhappyluck.com/testnet/

Unfortunately I see you are not open to objective advice. In my opinion, you should learn more about such campaigns, but you want to make your own thing. Too bad.
legendary
Bitcoin is a bit**
There is a misunderstanding as I think.
It was required that you post the  Smiley during the meeting, +/- 10 minutes but not hours later.

I struggled almost 2hrs with my email verification (and as you can see in post  #265 i wasn´t too late). So I wasn´t able to post before 19.45.  

Thank you MrPresident !

Think or swim.
I also was disappointed that so few people from this campaign were present at the meeting today.
Me too  Sad was so easy

I may decide to assign the task of watching the video and answering a quiz based on the meeting

I would urge the people (participants) to make more good posts in various BTT treads. In BTT there are many users and great potential. If the people see the Lisk signatur ten times in thread (komodo, byteball, incent...) then they think Oh I will look  Smiley
But if people just play here, there is no great opportunity to expand the community with new interested persons.
The objective of this campaign is to teach participants about lisk, and have fun while learning... and towards the end, they can teach others.

A new alpha beta game just got announced.... sweetness

and running on testnet  Smiley

http://www.myhappyluck.com/testnet/
Me too  Sad was so easy

Think or swim.
Me too  Sad was so easy

Think or swim.
It was required that you post the  Smiley during the meeting, +/- 10 minutes but not hours later.

Correct; language barriers, troubles with email verification, and a crowded chatroom causing lag & glitches can easily hamper efforts to comply... which is why I saw fit to give him some credit for the effort he made.
The issue is closed.
Activity: 854
Oh shit. I've been so busy that I forgot about the meeting
legendary
Bitcoin is a bit**
I don´t get the lisk chat registration mail Sad   -  i think because of the "ö"

chat name schnotzi
Activity: 476
Bawga
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
Here"s my post from official lisk thread,I said what I tkink!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17812490
Pages:
Jump to: