Pages:
Author

Topic: Lisk Signature Campaign. Spread the word about Javascript blockchain apps - page 21. (Read 25889 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
The game is hard but fun just that I'm not good at playing games like this and use the mouse to shoot, lol

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Think or swim.

Everyone ready for another bonus opportunity?

READY!  Grin

Okay, lets's have some fun!
There are a great number of up-coming sidechain projects. One of my favorites is "Battlechain.com"
http://alpha-platform.battlechain.com/dapps/8774636762575109272/alfa-test-game.html

Play a few times, do your best... then post a snippet of your score with your username written onto it like we did with the quiz.
Prizes are:

1st place = 25 stakes.
2nd place = 20 stakes.
3rd place = 15 stakes.
Participation for trying: 5 stakes.

In order to make this one work, we need a time limit, so as not to drag this one out all month.
I think 7 days should be good....   so it ends on St Valentine's day, the 14th at this coming hour.

... and if you enjoyed that, remember to vote for delegate TheRedHawk

This campaign mention inspired them to post an update:
https://medium.com/battlechain-blog/new-things-are-coming-bc323b9828c#.1lpp4bs6f
Think or swim.
hmm, everyone must be asleep....  Tongue
May I ask !!
Is This campaign will run long and how the payment system for campaign participants with payment, all participants are paid weekly or monthly ?? Huh
This is just 1 month period campaign. You should get payment after that.
I think it is a long-term campaign for all participants, this means that only lasted for one month only, no extension for the future ..

If the problem with the payment means that the participants who take part of this campaign, will be paid after the end of this campaign ??
nyanhtet .yes ... I like that!... alot.
aisyah88...   Yes, 1 month; 1 payout.... at the end.

If the Lisk community deems this campaign successful, then you can count on more, much much more.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
Activity: 602
May I ask !!
Is This campaign will run long and how the payment system for campaign participants with payment, all participants are paid weekly or monthly ?? Huh
I think it is a long-term campaign for all participants, this means that only lasted for one month only, no extension for the future ..

If the problem with the payment means that the participants who take part of this campaign, will be paid after the end of this campaign ??
Activity: 476
Bawga
May I ask !!
May I ask !!
Bawga

I am here. If you not notice me, nyanhtet=bawga in lisk.chat.  Wink
Think or swim.
Think or swim.
But I am still missing.   Grin

Hmm, I think someone was quick, and snagged the edit link day one or something, (my fault) so I've copied the sheet, set new permissions, and created a new sheet and share link to be certain nobody is playing games...  Thank-You for your patience.
https://goo.gl/UHFcII

nice quiz  Wink

marked  Wink

Everyone ready for another bonus opportunity?
Think or swim.
Great job guys....
I think I have everyone marked on the google sheet for quiz bonus up to this post, if I missed you, chirp.
T-minus 13 hours we launch. Wink
Don't forget, on Saturday, feb 11th at 18:00 CET is the lisk community meeting. Please attend if at all possible to earn an easy 20 stake bonus by just posting a smiley with the same username you have in here. Feel free to ask any questions during the Q&A portion of the meeting.
Unfortunately, I am not marked. Pls check BTT post#119 for my ss. Anyway, nice idea phoenix.  Wink

got ya...  thx

But I am still missing.   Grin

Hmm, I think someone was quick, and snagged the edit link day one or something, so I've copied the sheet, set new permissions, and created a new sheet and share link.

https://goo.gl/UHFcII
Activity: 518
Bawga
Great job guys....
I think I have everyone marked on the google sheet for quiz bonus up to this post, if I missed you, chirp.
Don't forget, on Saturday, feb 11th at 18:00 CET is the lisk community meeting. Please attend if at all possible to earn an easy 20 stake bonus by just posting a smiley with the same username you have in here. Feel free to ask any questions during the Q&A portion of the meeting.
Unfortunately, I am not marked. Pls check BTT post#119 for my ss. Anyway, nice idea phoenix.  Wink

got ya...  thx

But I am still missing.   Grin
Think or swim.
Thanks Mr.President!
Ps: I miss my "20" in "quiz". Have a look @ post #121  .... Smiley
got it, thx....    damn was sure I got u too!, lol

marked both quiz and avatar... all set!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
Thanks Mr.President!

Ps: I miss my "20" in "quiz". Have a look @ post #121  .... Smiley
Think or swim.
Not that I understand in this campaign, how much it will receive LSK participants according to their ranks, and will I get at all? And what all of the fund will be distributed among the other members in the shares, or the differently
Well, you missed signing up for this month's campaign, so you get nothing...
But if you read post 1 of this thread, you would have known... each post = 1 stake.
The rank is no matter as long as you are Full member or above.
Come back in a few weeks to sign up for march campaign  Wink

Tell me what "account age" in the table
The age of your lisk account.... demographics telling me how many new lisk users the campaign brings. Does not affect your stakes.
0 = new account created, and a good signal.  Wink
Activity: 854
Tell me what "account age" in the table
Activity: 588
Merit: 530
Not that I understand in this campaign, how much it will receive LSK participants according to their ranks, and will I get at all? And what all of the fund will be distributed among the other members in the shares, or the differently
Think or swim.
Great job guys....

got ya...  thx

What is F - I  in the google doc (act/avatarcmeet/Q1)?  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dSvv_OmBNjPC1L1ho2lCSDavQBdkNLVNXnh6f2sKmYI/edit#gid=0

Hahaha, well, fixed it so you can understand better...   act= account age,  avatar = avatar bonus, cmeet was Community meeting bonus, Q1 = Quiz 1

Great job guys....

MrPresident you missed me and a few other guys.  Embarrassed

fixed, and ready.

CAMPAIGN STARTS NOW....... Happy Lisking!

...any questions or if I missed something, please don't hesitate to tell me.  
I am Human, and do make mistakes from time to time    Wink
Pages:
Jump to: