Pages:
Author

Topic: Lisk Signature Campaign. Spread the word about Javascript blockchain apps - page 5. (Read 25883 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**

From NOW until the END OF THE CAMPAIGN...  All posts are double stakes

I prayed that this day would never come.  For some persons 50 posts a day isn´t much. I have to struggle with 20 in a week  Grin Grin
But i ll do me best.
Activity: 630
Think or swim.
Lol I did not open a few days this topic and what I see. I was removed from the list, only for the fact that some dude with multiaccount registered with me in one day.  Grin
If you open history of my post, you will see that there are only 7 post from June to October. In addition, I participated in during the first 9 months of only one company vDice bounty because I invested in it.
You insult me by comparing with the bounty whore. MrPresident i hope you're smart enough to apologize and to correct this misunderstanding, thank you.  Embarrassed

To everyone who got kicked:
Mates, I wish the post never happened... probably more than anyone here. Please don't be mad at me for doing what is expected.
Like I said in a previous post, I cannot argue true or false. The creation dates are very suspicious, and if everyone expects to get paid there can be no doubt about anyone in particular.
In terms of nomenclature I apologise if you are no bounty whore, but seeing that list points that direction.
I will not sit and be accused of running a puppet campaign hoping escrow officers aren't looking.
In addition, if I didn't do it now, it would be 4x more painful at the end when escrow rejects the payout over your suspicious account.
With that said, If I were you; I would register another account and start over from scratch.
Activity: 826
Merit: 533
Lol I did not open a few days this topic and what I see. I was removed from the list, only for the fact that some dude with multiaccount registered with me in one day.  Grin
If you open history of my post, you will see that there are only 7 post from June to October. In addition, I participated in during the first 9 months of only one company vDice bounty because I invested in it.
You insult me by comparing with the bounty whore. MrPresident i hope you're smart enough to apologize and to correct this misunderstanding, thank you.  Embarrassed
Think or swim.
Hey what the hell? Why should me removed from the company?
It was not my account!!!
From the above accounts do have some of mine, but BitmarkInvest not my profile!!!! I'm not an idiot to write with two profiles at the same time, given the fact that shares are awarded for posts!
Given the evidence posted by timelord, there's no way that 3 escrow officers would knowingly sign for payout with you included, sorry.
I cannot argue true or false...

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 854
Hey what the hell? Why should me removed from the company?
It was not my account!!!

From the above accounts do have some of mine, but BitmarkInvest not my profile!!!! I'm not an idiot to write with two profiles at the same time, given the fact that shares are awarded for posts!
Think or swim.
I will review the tweets now and award 1st, 2nd and 3rd place posts to Fu Fudder Fight post LBR2 within a day...
In the meantime...

Let's up the ante' a tad and get things rolling.
I'm recording postcounts this hour.
From NOW until the END OF THE CAMPAIGN...  All posts are double stakes

Permanent Bonus round PBR1
Let's fight the FUD.
I would appreciate help fighting the troll epidemic in Lisk thread, pretty please.
You guys have done VERY well so far... Stay cool & killem with kindness and truth.  Wink
I'm NOT requiring you to only post there, the stakes will count everywhere, no need to link in here.

LBR3
Good Tweets about lisk are worth 20 stakes... For this, I will need a link to the tweet.
limit = 2
Think or swim.
Think or swim.
Find the sockpuppets & exploit them here with what you find, and I will eliminate them.
I've reported it at the early stage of the campaign but you didn't give a feedback for me.  Undecided
sorry about that...
If you sent a PM in BCT, then that's why no answer... I never look at BCT pm's in 3 years.
I'm available in Lisk.chat for future PM's or in this thread for general inquiries.  Wink
you got credit for LBR2
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
Find the sockpuppets & exploit them here with what you find, and I will eliminate them.
I've reported it at the early stage of the campaign but you didn't give a feedback for me.  Undecided
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
Hey misterpresident

I did LBR2 from some days before. Here is my proof with a lot of conversation to give an education for the leon. but he is a nice guy in my mind. I respect him.
https://twitter.com/Josh_Braga12/status/834543933220794368
https://twitter.com/Josh_Braga12/status/834539307327119361
https://twitter.com/Josh_Braga12/status/834542073583792128
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1360
@MrPresident

This is exactly what I said at the beginning.
Such campaigns attract people with multiple accounts, sockpuppets, anyway.
And I told you this is not good.

But still a compliment of mine. The round to finding bugs and report and the Fu-twitter actions were very good.
Now you should continue with the remaining participants and the action to bring to a good end.
Think or swim.
Why do i (and some others) have "#BEZUG!"  in google spreadsheet?
fixed, ty.

48 hours is now over with, I was distracted by the sockpuppet nonsense. You are scored on the sheet.
LBR2 is now closed from this point on.

romanekras went back and took 2nd place in asteroids hehe
but I must point out another find...

This is a mess. I will leave romanekras unless I find yet another correlation
I don't even want to look.

I worked hard to make this campaign a very different and fun one. This makes it NOT fun.

I'm stopping my self-search right here. You guys like bigger shares? Find the sockpuppets & exploit them here with what you find, and I will eliminate them.
Otherwise, We're moving on...
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
Why do i (and some others) have "#BEZUG!"  in google spreadsheet?
Pages:
Jump to: