Pages:
Author

Topic: Lisk vs Ethereum - page 2. (Read 3978 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
April 25, 2017, 01:33:11 AM
Marketcap is a useless thing to look at when comparing cryptocurrencies specially altcoins such as ethereum that have a massive supply that nobody knows who are holding them.

and the main difference between Lisk and Ethereum in my opinion is that Eth project has many bankers and whales behind it, supporting its advertising campaign with millions of dollars and also use that money to manipulate the price of it while those behind Lisk don't have any of it!

and the reason why Eth has "forked projects" is that everyone is looking for profit, and when you stick to a famous coin which is being advertised to death, you can also pump your own project and make money.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 25, 2017, 01:00:24 AM
Somewhere someone says Lisk is #1 competitor to Ethereum. I actually happen to hold about the same amount of both coins in value, and make a simple table to compare.

*Edit : table is terrible idea.

Ok.

Lisk seems to aim to be the host of side-chains whereas ETH is the platform of smart-contract.
Lisk so far doesn't have sub-project or forked project where ETH has about 12 I can count.
There's market cap difference as well.

Could you add more please?
Pages:
Jump to: