Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦ LISKDICE.COM ♦ DECENTRALIZED GAMBLING SYSTEM ♦ SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN ♦ - page 2. (Read 3393 times)

Activity: 257
Merit: 250
User: ezehy2014
Position to apply: full member
Post starts: 204
Address: 1GpT6oAS8HdnP1diWrexxz1SVb35HGKjr9
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
i would recommend yahoo62278 for this as a campaign , he is best in managing Sig campaign.
seriously man, like 10 people have already recommended him before you, im pretty sure he will pay attention to this or he will ignore it, your message wont do anything more than it is already done

And more to come if you did not put atleast a minute to notice it. By the way this thread seems dead i dont think op is going to start this campaign at any time from now.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
I would like to join you signature campaign.

User: Snorek
Member Rank: Legendary
Posts Start: 2160
Address: 1Ghd7G5gVAeE7nT1GthFUSmkKamj1YxVup

Also you should sort couple things first: proper escrow, management, spreadsheet etc.
I don't think you want to receive tons of private messages with double info of every possible participant...
And what is 'Postion to Apply' exactly? I allowed myself to change it to Member Rank.
Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
i would recommend yahoo62278 for this as a campaign , he is best in managing Sig campaign.
seriously man, like 10 people have already recommended him before you, im pretty sure he will pay attention to this or he will ignore it, your message wont do anything more than it is already done
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
Atleast create a spreadsheet to tell us no of current signature holder.and you can contact yahoo for managing service.
Activity: 504
User: trickshot22
Postion to Apply: Sr. member
Posts Start: 532
Address: 12GFfACS3jCnytG15wtWexUbyumAbKuAwR
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Yahoo is a verified trusted escrow, he's free as xaurum just ended.
Pay per post is awesome. Unfortunately i'm with a campaign. But I suggest OP to escrow the funds for this campaign so participants can go on.
legendary
Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420
I will send the OP a pm in a few minutes. I am available though if this campaign needs a manager
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
i want joint

User: social crypto comunity
Postion to Apply:  Jr member
Posts Start: 30
Address: wait until paid
Activity: 712
User: LordCoder
Postion to Apply: Hero
Posts Start: 563
Address: 16shB9wfWTDtsVzJvPQseTuJ1MJENBwbuL
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
is there a list of currently accepted participants?
I think op still working for the campaign to start and they want to find escrow first before starting it .that's why still don't have sheet for participant who join the campaign, but I think it will be successful if they already escrow the funds and find a good manager.
Activity: 394
is there a list of currently accepted participants?
Activity: 700
morir es descansar
When a manager and funds are ready please let me join this campaign thanks

User: Pro Gamers
Postion to Apply: Hero Member
Posts Start: 741
Address:  15PqCdLksQWCpUowUWrjHMBjyRvP9BkAcx
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
We will be looking into hiring a campaign manager very soon.

Thank you all for the suggestions and support.

- The LiskDice Team
Good to know, well in that case, allow me to recommend yahoo62278, he is a good manager and he has a good reputation here in this forum. He even manages both the crypto jack, yocoin, and xaurum. It is still up to you now and I was just trying to help so this campaign can start immediately.

OP really needs hire campaign manager aswell as an escrow so participants can make sure that they well got their payments of their campaign and yahoo is perfect and fit for that job since he have experience running an alt coin campaigns, and yet he experienced being scam by vst coins campaign which is copying the LIR payment structure as well as you copied  also their pay per post style.

And also OP's sig campaign thread are moderated so that one added tha shadinness of the coin and the campaign.
Activity: 389
User: useless4
Postion to Apply: Full Member
Posts Start: 215
Address: 1HDTkKCUtLtDoHKjdPFHB9dZEbPyZGGKHp
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030

- The LiskDice Team
Good to know, well in that case, allow me to recommend yahoo62278, he is a good manager and he has a good reputation here in this forum. He even manages both the crypto jack, yocoin, and xaurum. It is still up to you now and I was just trying to help so this campaign can start immediately.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

- The LiskDice Team
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
@op kindly listen to what others have suggested to increase the credibility of the campaign. Unfortunately, people in my category cannot apply because of the restriction in the qualifications for application. Hoping you would look into that and give them the benefit of doubt to prove... Not me, Im wearing a campaign at the moment...
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
I will join if you will escrow the funds waiting for it. It's not easy to promote Sig and don't paid. I just want to make sure that this campaign will pay the participants.
Pages:
Jump to: