Pages:
Author

Topic: List all the way's to get your transaction confirmed ASAP - page 2. (Read 270 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
LG LIFE IS GOOD
Any transaction did by localbitcoin ( send only ) will be confirmed real quick in like 10 mins as their each transaction is a joint transaction of about 10 to 12 users and mostly fee of 0.002 now a days ( joint fee ) and the transaction get confirmed real quick.
Let me ask you something because you seem knowledgeable Why am I hearing that bitcoins transactions are costing 8+ dollars
and excuse my ignorance as I'm still trying to figure out how the miners are paid and how much it actually cost them to work a block.
Merit: 12
Yes, localbitcoins splits the fee and it’s very good for the user. Pay 4$ fee there vs 35 on blockchain.info for which u pay all the fee urseld.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Any transaction did by localbitcoin ( send only ) will be confirmed real quick in like 10 mins as their each transaction is a joint transaction of about 10 to 12 users and mostly fee of 0.002 now a days ( joint fee ) and the transaction get confirmed real quick.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
I just stumbled with this Tread.

I checked it out, Its service from ViaBTC. But is this really accelerate transaction or just gimmick or trick to rob some of Bitcoins.

Because I personally check ViaBTC not responding to transaction ID and BTC.com is requesting payments in BCH.

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
first understand that you're paying the transaction fee to the
network and not to bitcoin wallet provider
The transaction fee is necessary for a number of reasons.
but you can pay extra to get it confirmed faster.
I know that for a fact
Merit: 10
LG LIFE IS GOOD
What would be the best way's to get Big Transfers completed fast ASAP?
I know of this place for one https://goo.gl/LeM95k
But is there any other and are the any tricks or hacks to get it Transferred
cheaper.I read an articular where it said if the Dev's go back to the old way
Where everyone mines on there own PC's it would increase the speed of transactions
is this true?
Pages:
Jump to: