Pages:
Author

Topic: [List] Bitcoin Advertising Networks - page 10. (Read 46758 times)

legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
February 19, 2016, 12:43:43 PM
Hi guys i just want to ask if coinurl still paying or not. Im just wondering using coinurl as url shortener i will make it as PPP.
But i heard that this adnetwork is not paying or you will be ban even you don't break the rules..
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
February 19, 2016, 10:19:49 AM
@jamalaezaz   I have no problem on adding that website but some people (who already used that website) should give me informations related to the fees , rates , and everything (just like I posted for the other websites) .
In the meanwhile , I will be making a topic in Service discussion section to see how legit and how trusted the website is
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
February 10, 2016, 01:50:57 AM
January 26, 2016, 03:08:02 AM
Anyone of you have enough information's about this : https://www.bitteaser.com/ ? (I prefer people who already used it to make sure it's legit)
Activity: 504
January 07, 2016, 03:56:52 AM
honestly difficult to come into advertising bitmedia, I've tried 2 times and always decline, whatever the problem, I've launched my faucets site, and has spent more than 0.03 btc to the cost, but I failed to come adsense and bitmedia

assuming you want to publish (earn from ads)

faucets are lowest tier traffic. pretty much worthless for an ad network / advertisers.
because I see many people who have a faucet site which earning much money on advertising
make no mistake dude, when I create a faucet site,, per day i can get a traffic more than 700 visitors
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
January 06, 2016, 09:35:46 AM
honestly difficult to come into advertising bitmedia, I've tried 2 times and always decline, whatever the problem, I've launched my faucets site, and has spent more than 0.03 btc to the cost, but I failed to come adsense and bitmedia

assuming you want to publish (earn from ads)

faucets are lowest tier traffic. pretty much worthless for an ad network / advertisers.
Activity: 504
January 06, 2016, 09:29:18 AM
January 05, 2016, 12:54:18 PM

Gambling sites seem to prefer signature campaign here in btctalk than using the networks. maybe they don't receive much traffic from them.
I don't see much ads of them on bitcoin blogs except those who are providing services like bitcoin credit cards. I sometimes see adult sites as they prefer anonymous advertising rather than those adnetworks who asks for card ID and info when getting into the network.

Or simply because people who are using faucets need few satoshi's and what's the point of gambling if you are looking for satoshi's on the first place ? So it wouldn't make much sense to target faucets users .
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1018
December 29, 2015, 04:04:55 AM

Gambling sites seem to prefer signature campaign here in btctalk than using the networks. maybe they don't receive much traffic from them.
I don't see much ads of them on bitcoin blogs except those who are providing services like bitcoin credit cards. I sometimes see adult sites as they prefer anonymous advertising rather than those adnetworks who asks for card ID and info when getting into the network.

December 29, 2015, 03:50:35 AM
I came across these guys
https://www.bitteaser.com/

If you have more information's about it then please tell me so I can add it .

I don't see the point of having two topics honestly  Huh
Activity: 1274
December 21, 2015, 03:59:20 PM
We have opened The Official Bitcoin Advertising Guide:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-official-bitcoin-advertising-guide-1298496
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
December 11, 2015, 06:17:38 AM
I came across these guys
https://www.bitteaser.com/
December 10, 2015, 03:04:54 AM
Guys i just want to know if there's a adnetwork that accepting a blog about crack software?
And also accept popupunder ads..?
I have already blog and its all about crack for windows os and mobile os...

I suppose they do accept this kind of website but you still need to check by your self or contact them , what I'm sure of is that they don't accept adult content website , about the pop-up ads I'm not sure about that either honestly .
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 2971
Block halving is coming.
November 30, 2015, 06:41:48 PM
Guys i just want to know if there's a adnetwork that accepting a blog about crack software?
And also accept popupunder ads..?
I have already blog and its all about crack for windows os and mobile os...
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
November 30, 2015, 06:35:12 PM
I gave a-ads a try based off mostly good things said about them and the OP.
I started a campaign, deposited btc , said balance was .03btc then couple hours later it was .0btc saying my campaign had been banned due to insufficient funds. The stats chart shows that .03btc was spent. The impressions & clicks count is still 0 ... did I get absolutely nothing for my btc?! Is this site a fucking SCAM? If so, OP should be updated =(
I really doubt that is the case, sometimes the statistics can take a little while to update (I don't believe they are real time).
If you wait a day and you are still having problems, you can post on the support topic and arsenische will probably help you out

Its resolved, everything is fine for now =) ... turns out, I guess my site wasnt availaable when they went to review the ad ... weird cuz Ive never seen the site be down ... but whatever. They sent me a refund for my deposit because of this. Support reverified my ad URL and reactivated the ad =)
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
November 30, 2015, 06:20:23 PM
I started a campaign, deposited btc , said balance was .03btc then couple hours later it was .0btc saying my campaign had been banned due to insufficient funds. The stats chart shows that .03btc was spent. The impressions & clicks count is still 0 ... did I get absolutely nothing for my btc?! Is this site a fucking SCAM? If so, OP should be updated =(
I really doubt that is the case, sometimes the statistics can take a little while to update (I don't believe they are real time).
If you wait a day and you are still having problems, you can post on the support topic and arsenische will probably help you out
legendary
November 30, 2015, 05:46:34 PM
legendary
November 30, 2015, 11:43:34 AM
Anyone have any feedback as per the quality of advertising w/ these providers? Im looking to *pay* for advertising w/ one of these sites. So not really interested in trying to make money by clicking on their ads =P I want my site advertised in their ads.
November 29, 2015, 06:58:13 AM
You have actually tried your best to compile this lists but i think you need to include average earnings per click on the PPC program as this would enhance interest.

Yeah thanks , it's just that I don't have enough time to maintain this anymore so any help is appreciate to help me EDIT and get the list full and updated .

Hi RappelzReborn thanks for putting this together. I'm putting together a list and going to even do some reviews re: a few of these so maybe I can help at some point.

Yes that would be nice , If you are planning to make a thread (or you already made) then give me the link so I link it on my topic as-well , otherwise maybe give me the BBcode after you made the reviews etc ... so I add here on my topic . whatever you like
Activity: 1274
November 28, 2015, 01:10:07 AM
You have actually tried your best to compile this lists but i think you need to include average earnings per click on the PPC program as this would enhance interest.

Yeah thanks , it's just that I don't have enough time to maintain this anymore so any help is appreciate to help me EDIT and get the list full and updated .

Hi RappelzReborn thanks for putting this together. I'm putting together a list and going to even do some reviews re: a few of these so maybe I can help at some point.
Pages:
Jump to: