Pages:
Author

Topic: [List] Merit Sources without activty in the past 20 days - page 2. (Read 621 times)

copper member
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899
Amazon Prime Member #7
I would not be surprised if some of those on the above list have been removed as merit sources. I am sure that the source merit is being monitored and those that don’t give any merit over extended periods of time will probably be replaced by others wanting to help out.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
If they haven't submitted their own application, what makes you think they'd even want to be a merit source?  The application also consists of adding 10+ posts that person would give merit to. You can't just pick 10 posts and nominate another user, since you have no idea if that user would give those posts merit. The user themselves should really be creating the application and picking their own 10+ posts.

If I were you, I'd just PM the user you are referring to and suggest they submit an application. Or, if you really want to make it a public ordeal, maybe create a reputation thread suggesting the user should be a merit source and why you think this, then let the user themselves decide on whether to create an application or not.
I know ten messages are needed. In this case, an exception can be made, as many other authoritative users rely on their opinion and especially on the sobriety of the assessment. Or perhaps they are too humble or unwilling to take responsibility, there may be many reasons why they are still outside the system.
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 2535
Goonies never say die.
Let's say I want to create an application to nominate another user (this is a respected person on the forum, but he is not a source and has not previously submitted an application). Is it reasonable? And are there such precedents.

If they haven't submitted their own application, what makes you think they'd even want to be a merit source?  The application also consists of adding 10+ posts that person would give merit to. You can't just pick 10 posts and nominate another user, since you have no idea if that user would give those posts merit. The user themselves should really be creating the application and picking their own 10+ posts.

If I were you, I'd just PM the user you are referring to and suggest they submit an application. Or, if you really want to make it a public ordeal, maybe create a reputation thread suggesting the user should be a merit source and why you think this, then let the user themselves decide on whether to create an application or not.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
Maybe I missed something .. But I still want to ask.

Let's say I want to create an application to nominate another user (this is a respected person on the forum, but he is not a source and has not previously submitted an application). Is it reasonable? And are there such precedents.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 2218
💲🏎️💨🚓
Some of them are inactive for months, and others are just reading the forum and not sending merits at all.

If we add others members who are abusing merits and sending them to bsv trolls or their own project, then it looks like it's time for some changes and new merit sources Smiley

I would be more supportive of "applicants" wanting to become merit sources if their threads were labeled "expressions of interest"
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
Some of them are inactive for months, and others are just reading the forum and not sending merits at all.

If we add others members who are abusing merits and sending them to bsv trolls or their own project, then it looks like it's time for some changes and new merit sources Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134
₿uy / $ell
Not active over 1000 mert senders which are sourses :

NrProfile name  Status   Sent merit   Position         Last active
1 chimk DT2 12114 Hero Member 271 days
2 bones261 DT2 8712Legendary166 days
3 TMANDT2 6510 Legendary 230 days
4 Flying HellfishDT2 6214 Staff 35 days back online 3 days ago
5 teramit DT2 1586 Legendary 20 days
6Alex_SrDT2 1255 Hero Member141 days