Pages:
Author

Topic: List of all cryptocoins - page 2. (Read 833019 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 2
June 30, 2018, 04:18:16 AM
It's digitalcoin not digicoin, and it was not moved up suddenly. There were announcements each time we were ahead of schedule and a count down that was also updated in the thread title and thread. The proof of all of this is the digitalcoin thread.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 08:42:46 AM
You guys are only looking at the technical side of things of innovation.  There are many other equally important aspects which none of these coins have even touched on.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 06:11:38 AM
Today anyone who wants it and has enough knowledge can start his own coin. The question is: if he gets the profit he is waiting for in future? I can only guess that more alts will appear soon.
If the trend that is now does not stop or does not change into something more reasonable, then in a few years we can see a situation in which each individual organization and every small community of people on the planet will want to have their own crypto currency and there will be not thousands but millions.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
June 28, 2018, 05:58:15 AM
You can check out the list of all cryptocurrencies in coinmarketcap. The pricing in exchanges, pairings, the volume of bitcoins or usd's in a specific altcoins/crypto and even the exchanges where it is listed. It also shows the ranking of altcoins according to their conduct by the public traders and investors.
I agree with you that all the lists will be displayed again. What you need is to identify the transaction currency you need and seize the opportunity. The recent price seems to have attracted many people.
Activity: 238
June 28, 2018, 05:52:05 AM
Crypto has been created in so many form to enable many investors to invest or trade according to the level of amount to start with, therefore Crypto coins are created for many purposes and function.
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
June 28, 2018, 05:42:36 AM
Thanks, this is the answer to that topic which said that there is so many cryptocurrencies on the stage, you have pointed here, that there is main and most popular from them, which are really making a difference on the market.
Activity: 23
Merit: 4
June 27, 2018, 04:29:19 PM
I have only one question to you. How long did you collect this information? Don't matter. This is great work, very useful
Activity: 140
June 06, 2018, 04:28:58 PM
Very nice
this kind of information help the newcomers like me to decide
which coins to be taken and which should be avoided.
Activity: 28
June 01, 2018, 09:31:02 AM
I'd like to see CGB and MEC a) consistently go up as Bitcoin goes up and b) to see them maintain their new highs as Bitcoin blows past $200.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
June 01, 2018, 05:33:25 AM
Today anyone who wants it and has enough knowledge can start his own coin. The question is: if he gets the profit he is waiting for in future? I can only guess that more alts will appear soon.
Activity: 224
May 28, 2018, 02:25:22 PM
This is a great list of cryptocoins but it would have been better if you could give us enough details about this list of cryptocoins , in terms of which platform  they operate on, their total supply, the team behind them and their portfolio, the exchange which they are listed
May 28, 2018, 02:06:02 PM
Hey guys!

We invite every single person who is passioned about the idea of the decentralized world to join us! Grin

CRYPTOPINION.IO

The first platform where you can:

-connect with same-minded people
-browse, rate and discuss the latest events
-add events beneficial to the community
Wink
Activity: 127
May 23, 2018, 11:00:17 PM
Your list is so useful for me! Thank you for it. And I think it still had some that need to correct that you have missed some coins. However, I must say that it still helps me a lot and gave me an great overview about the crypto market now. And besides, I also think you need to put some information to let me know that there is something new come up.
Activity: 81
May 19, 2018, 10:13:13 PM
At least I'm willing to admit I'm extremely biased. Smiley  I think community involvement and development should factor into the equation.
May 19, 2018, 10:48:17 AM
ShartCoin is going to explode soon. EXPLODE all over the place.
Activity: 33
May 18, 2018, 11:20:30 AM
The original POS+srypt is novacoin. This is a great job of well known , and one of the best dev's - Balthazar. But it was launched on russian forum where most people could'n find it. I did found it and I announced it on altcoins forum.
Activity: 22
May 18, 2018, 05:37:21 AM
Nice list! This will come in handy, Thanks
Activity: 27
May 17, 2018, 07:09:18 AM
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
May 17, 2018, 07:06:23 AM
You can check out the list of all cryptocurrencies in coinmarketcap. The pricing in exchanges, pairings, the volume of bitcoins or usd's in a specific altcoins/crypto and even the exchanges where it is listed. It also shows the ranking of altcoins according to their conduct by the public traders and investors.
Activity: 29
May 17, 2018, 07:01:32 AM
I'm shocked to see all the coins coming out have no real built-in user-base - not a single one is trying to build on or attract an already existing massive base as that's the best way to make a coin really valuable nearly overnight.
Pages:
Jump to: