Pages:
Author

Topic: list of bounties good quality {review} - page 7. (Read 11238 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005
August 19, 2021, 02:33:30 PM
Not just taking risk but these are proven to have a big reward. For example this Vulcan Forge where it paid 4K$ for a single signature campaign participant if he/she just hold til now.
Sir Irfan is proven to work with legit and reputable projects and now even promoting the new project made by the one of the Founders of Vaulturo.
Irfan is a professional and highly experienced campaign manager. He always came up with a legit campaign such as Vulcan Forged, Citizen finance, Xircus, Foobee, Standard.io etc. Hunters are getting good payment from these campaigns. So I think all these
Campaigns should be included in this list.

Looks like you didn't even look at the opening post. The campaigns you mentioned are over, and if you want to talk about them, please open a separate thread. This is a thread with a list of bounty campaigns that are starting or are at least still active.
(What we wrote above is just a small off top in this thread)
Activity: 1372
Merit: 110
August 19, 2021, 12:56:36 PM
Not just taking risk but these are proven to have a big reward. For example this Vulcan Forge where it paid 4K$ for a single signature campaign participant if he/she just hold til now.
Sir Irfan is proven to work with legit and reputable projects and now even promoting the new project made by the one of the Founders of Vaulturo.
Irfan is a professional and highly experienced campaign manager. He always came up with a legit campaign such as Vulcan Forged, Citizen finance, Xircus, Foobee, Standard.io etc. Hunters are getting good payment from these campaigns. So I think all these
Campaigns should be included in this list.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005
August 19, 2021, 11:34:26 AM
Actually this is the first time I've seen yahoo promoting a scam project, not his fault though some new project are just too good to be suspected in any form until they eventually turn scam anyways, we move on anyways and this won't stop me from joining his bounties another time
Every big manager has managed some scam bounties. Yahoo is one of the best, experienced, reputable and professional campaign manager of this forum. I think he must have done research before taking the VoltNFT campaign. But a person's research can be wrong.  That's why we should do a little research on the project we promote.

It didn't have to be that this project was a scam from the beginning. I dont know details of the whole story, but it often happens that at the beginning the developers do everything to make the project a success. Unfortunately, the problems they face during the implementation are too big for them. This is often the case when developers are inexperienced. Therefore, when researching a project, one of the most important things is that the developers are not anonymous and that we can check their experience. It is possible that in this case, yahoo missed just that.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
August 19, 2021, 03:01:40 AM
I dont know why sir irfan_pak10 campaigns isn't here. A lot of reputable project work with irfan having high rewards. Like these one
Sovryn
Vulcan Forge
and now these are the active ones
Foobee
The Standard
The previous campaigns had a lucrative reward for over a 1K$ in its ATH. Vulcan even got you 4K$ if you just hold up til now.
You are right Irfan Pak bounties are the best in 2020-2021 in terms of reward and less scam projects, Xircus, Foobee, the standard are all awesome projects, also Hhampuz ethernity cloud is one a kind follow by Escrow protocol from CryptopreneurBrainboss

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/paid-escrow-protocol-signature-campaign-4weeks-12000-escrow-bnb-bonus-5353529

These are projects worth taking risks for honestly
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
August 18, 2021, 06:30:41 PM
VoltNFT was a shocking experience, the project is very good but unfortunately the unexpected happens, BM was cut off and we bounty hunters are told to take our leaves and stop expecting payments, I know bounty is risky but I wasn't expecting this from VoltNFT

Yeah we admit that this one is unpredictable, they hire yahoo which is one of the most reputable bounty manager on this forum but ended scam, i think there are something happen with their project and ended leaving the investors and the bounty hunters. Their websites looks trustful with demo data before, but we are disappointed at the end
Actually this is the first time I've seen yahoo promoting a scam project, not his fault though some new project are just too good to be suspected in any form until they eventually turn scam anyways, we move on anyways and this won't stop me from joining his bounties another time

If the project documents are well prepared, even the best bounty manager or investor who does research will not realize that it is a scam.
Every bounty hunter should do own research before joining the campaign and blame themselves if something bad happens. Unfortunately, most bounty hunters are lazy and they don't want to do it until they realize that project turn in to scam and then start blaming everyone but not theirself for their laziness.
Activity: 375
Merit: 15
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
August 18, 2021, 11:13:15 AM
VoltNFT was a shocking experience, the project is very good but unfortunately the unexpected happens, BM was cut off and we bounty hunters are told to take our leaves and stop expecting payments, I know bounty is risky but I wasn't expecting this from VoltNFT

Yeah we admit that this one is unpredictable, they hire yahoo which is one of the most reputable bounty manager on this forum but ended scam, i think there are something happen with their project and ended leaving the investors and the bounty hunters. Their websites looks trustful with demo data before, but we are disappointed at the end
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON
August 17, 2021, 11:55:33 AM

Activity: 182
Merit: 14
August 17, 2021, 10:02:52 AM

Please update

VOLT ended up as scam, the team has refused to answer messages from bounty manager, group is dormant/abandoned, liquidity withdrawn from Uniswap with promise of listing on PancakeSwap but never happened.
there are also victims in our local groups from this VOLT project and it looks like ended up scam .

OP update the list and also try to extend some more time to update the thread as this is very useful to many.
I thought they didn't get any fund from investors although team provided liquidity in Uniswap and before Cex list they withdrawn the all of liquidity approximately 60 ETH. Whatever, it’s now SCAM project if distribution date was 11 August it's already over and still team didn’t respond for Bounty Manager.
Activity: 798
Merit: 134
August 17, 2021, 08:21:36 AM
Please update, another new bounty launched my Hhampuz
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.57711908
This is a great and lucrative bounty please everyone do your personal research.
Activity: 375
Merit: 15
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
August 17, 2021, 08:00:53 AM
I dont know why sir irfan_pak10 campaigns isn't here. A lot of reputable project work with irfan having high rewards. Like these one
Sovryn
Vulcan Forge
Foobee
The Standard
The previous campaigns had a lucrative reward for over a 1K$ in its ATH. Vulcan even got you 4K$ if you just hold up til now.
You are right Irfan Pak bounties are the best in 2020-2021 in terms of reward and less scam projects, Xircus, Foobee, the standard are all awesome projects, also Hhampuz ethernity cloud is one a kind follow by Escrow protocol from CryptopreneurBrainboss

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/paid-escrow-protocol-signature-campaign-4weeks-12000-escrow-bnb-bonus-5353529

These are projects worth taking risks for honestly
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
August 17, 2021, 02:24:16 AM
Sovryn
Vulcan Forge
Foobee
The Standard
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 17, 2021, 02:16:23 AM
Two good bounties launched yesterday. You can add it to your list.

1. Ethernity Cloud
Bounty link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/erc20-ethernitycloud-bounty-twitterfbsigreddit-gh-bonus-70k-6-weeks-5354912
Manager: Hhumpuz
Duration : 6 weeks.
Budget: $70k.
Available campaign: Signature, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit.

2. StartFi
Bounty link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-detective-startfi-50000-worth-of-stfi-reward-pool-5354889
Manager: Bounty Detective
Duration : 4 weeks.
Budget: $50k.
Available campaign: Signature, Twitter, Article, Video, Translation, Telegram.
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
August 13, 2021, 11:04:57 AM
{Open} Escrow Protocol Signature Campaign | 4weeks | $12,000 Escrow, BNB bonus : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/paid-escrow-protocol-signature-campaign-4weeks-12000-escrow-bnb-bonus-5353529
Bounty is managed by: CryptopreneurBrainboss
Bounty duration: 4 weeks
Members and above rank can join this bounty.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 13, 2021, 09:25:42 AM
This is a very good topic for bounty hunters. From here, bounty hunters can easily get good bounty links. But it turns out that OP does not update this topic regularly. Almost all the bounties on this list are ended. I hope OP will update this topic soon.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
August 13, 2021, 08:26:27 AM

Please update

VOLT ended up as scam, the team has refused to answer messages from bounty manager, group is dormant/abandoned, liquidity withdrawn from Uniswap with promise of listing on PancakeSwap but never happened.
there are also victims in our local groups from this VOLT project and it looks like ended up scam .

OP update the list and also try to extend some more time to update the thread as this is very useful to many.
Activity: 339
Merit: 3
August 12, 2021, 05:51:55 PM

Please update

Activity: 1372
Merit: 110
This is a very good initiative. Every bounty hunter should keep this topic on the watchlist.
A new bounty launch today. You can check and add it your list.
Crypto Stake
Duration : 10 weeks.
Budget: 350,000 CST
Manager: Torra

This bounty has Signature, Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, Reddit, Bloging & Video campaign.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
New add list bounty good TFStoken
Alocation : $10k in USDT
duration : 4 week

|TFStoken|Hhampuz
|
$10.000 IN USDT
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
Wouldn't it be better if you can add one column on your table to give information about what are the available campaigns on each bounty? Just for example:

|Moonconnect.net|Hhampuz
|
$25.000 IN MCONN
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org