Pages:
Author

Topic: 📋 List of Bounty Campaign 2021 at Bitcointalk.org 📋 - page 3. (Read 1232 times)

Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
Although I am not interested in the bounty campaign, wondering why it's necessary to create spreadsheets for the bounty list. Aren't all bounty threads posted on the Bounty section? I think hunters would find it from there. Bounty isn't much profitable nowadays but seems many hunters are doing as well. Who are interested to join bounty, definitely they will find their way from the Bounty board.

Correct Grin Grin

I think it's clear on the bounty board with the announcement I think it doesn't really matter to me making a spreadsheet for the bounty except for a personal note for me this is fine, but I think it's up to the OP that it's clear my interest in bounties is no longer because most of them just a waste of time and there are no definite results.

Never mind continue your work friends, I hope this spreadsheet can be someone who needs it.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
Although I am not interested in the bounty campaign, wondering why it's necessary to create spreadsheets for the bounty list. Aren't all bounty threads posted on the Bounty section? I think hunters would find it from there. Bounty isn't much profitable nowadays but seems many hunters are doing as well. Who are interested to join bounty, definitely they will find their way from the Bounty board.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
One member closed his or her free spreadsheet and charge fees as I recalled.
Yes, You are correct because I also see someone who did that last year/previous. It's normal though he did a hard job by wasting his time Smiley
Op is also doing great. It will help the bounty participants a lot to find the bounties in one place.

But always be aware to list the bounties. Always try to update your sheet with the new update.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
Another important point is how honest such bounty companies are? If you remember 2018, then I well remember that the person who published new bounty companies also had an idea of how to figure out whether these were scam projects or not.
Do you know how to do this? Or did you just decide to earn merits? And also advertise all projects in a row that can later bring people losses, and add spam to the forum.
It would be nice to check today's bounty for scams.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Not your keys, not your coins!
There are more than two members that did this work before but in the end they always abandoned the spreadsheets, it's good to see another person taking up the job though but honestly it's not needy, every bounties that are available on this forum can be viewed through bounty section, I don't see any need for this bounty lists spreadsheet
One member closed his or her free spreadsheet and charge fees as I recalled.

You can get some announcements on bounties and these websites help you to assess bounties and you can less be scammed by scam bounties:
- https://beta.bounty0x.io/
- https://icodrops.com/calendar/
- https://www.coinevents.co/
Activity: 1456
Merit: 940
🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!
I welcome the OP's initiative. It's a good thing that all the campaigns can be seen in one place.
It would be a good idea to add a column with details about the bounty manager. Many chose to engage only in campaigns managed by well-known managers.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 117
I participate in almost all of these campaigns (twitter, facebook, telegram ...). So it's not hard for me to put a couple of crosses in the corresponding columns in this table. And then we'll see.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
There are more than two members that did this work before but in the end they always abandoned the spreadsheets, it's good to see another person taking up the job though but honestly it's not needy, every bounties that are available on this forum can be viewed through bounty section, I don't see any need for this bounty lists spreadsheet
Activity: 1624
Merit: 117

List of Bounty Campaign 2021 at Bitcointalk.org

Screenshot of the table:

Table link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ppcYDIlYOO07g8-CHjdiyDUBkOfkOgvmoV-jNVQHdqw/edit#gid=1166873413

Write your comments, wishes in this topic.

Pages:
Jump to: