Pages:
Author

Topic: List of Defi Projects That Have a Price of More Than $10 000 - page 2. (Read 194 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597
Except YFI which seems an overexaggerated hype imo, all the others have BTC in their name and similar prices. Wonder why Smiley

They're alts sitting on other blockchain and pegged to BTC's price. In other words, fake Bitcoins. This is why their prices are higher than $10k. There are alts out there such as 42-Coin (and I think there's a coin purposed for adult stuff as well) that has an even higher price point than that. However, price just doesn't mean anything if the said coins are useless, centralized or both.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
I'm thinking that peoples are driven to Defi tokens because of the hype, new things really attracts the eyes of investors and especially "dumb" ones because this type has the funds to play with. I don't see anything special about them but the pumps are really huge. I'm staying out of the game even if they stayed solid and continued growing, i'm not ready to risk anything.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
It doesn't matter, just pure hype, look at the trading volumes and that will tell you the whole picture. Bitcoin is still trading way above any of those Defi's.

And no offense to those who love Defi, but almost everyone shares the same opinion that it is like the IEO bubble of 2017, and we all know how it ended, just saying.
Activity: 658
Merit: 20
I also sometimes feel confused, why the Defi project can have a price above Bitcoin and Ethereum? Does someone know the reason why?
Below is a list of Defi projects that have a price tag of over $10 000

# yearn.finance
# Wrapped Bitcoin
# pTokens BTC
# PieDAO BTC++
# sBTC
# renBTC
Pages:
Jump to: