Pages:
Author

Topic: List of exchanges in India [updated] - page 2. (Read 463 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 285
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 24, 2019, 06:50:53 AM
Hi guys,

Here is the list of best crypto exchanges in India Which one is the best.
With Zebpay shutting down September last year, Koinex is no doubt the best active crypto-exchange for Indians. Transactions are smooth over it. If you don't trust an exchange, head on to Localbitcoins for peer-to-peer transactions.

Hey

Just wanted to inform everyone that I understand XCH4NGE is allowing users in India to Buy Bitcoin, XRP, ETH, LTC and BCH
on a peer to basis. XCH4NGE acts as a marketplace to facilitate transaction between two parties. All users are verified, to create a safe environment to trade.

XCH4NGE is not yet open to Indians. Operations are limited to UK and it requires KYC as of now for transactions!
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
February 21, 2019, 12:13:53 PM
Not sure why you've posted this website link in Indian section of the forum? I don't see any utility for Indians here!

I think because XCh4nge is a localbitcoin wannabe. Everyone knows how crucial a p2p platform like lbc is crucial to the economies where cryptos are still not officially accepted.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
February 12, 2019, 02:32:02 AM
Hey

Just wanted to inform everyone that I understand XCH4NGE is allowing users in India to Buy Bitcoin, XRP, ETH, LTC and BCH
on a peer to basis. XCH4NGE acts as a marketplace to facilitate transaction between two parties. All users are verified, to create a safe environment to trade.

The website clearly says,

Why Choose XCH4NGE?
Our P2P platform provides a simple and secure way to buy cryptocurrency with fiat in the UK.

Not sure why you've posted this website link in Indian section of the forum? I don't see any utility for Indians here!
Activity: 39
Merit: 2
January 31, 2019, 09:11:30 AM
Hey

Activity: 121
Merit: 2
January 31, 2019, 02:19:36 AM
Hi guys,

Here is the list of best crypto exchanges in India Which one is the best.
Pages:
Jump to: