Pages:
Author

Topic: List of honest traders. - page 2. (Read 777650 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
July 17, 2015, 02:57:30 PM
Newbies are  flooding the thread.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
July 16, 2015, 01:49:01 PM
not sure if this is the right forum for this, but could someone sell me a couple dollars in bitcoin. I would gladly pay through paypal.
Activity: 1
July 03, 2015, 08:40:31 PM
Looking to buy bitcoins? Anyone selling? How's bittamp?
legendary
June 27, 2015, 08:21:29 PM
Be careful guys,  Somebody can create many accounts and do a auto-mention himself......
So you think that they are scammers.

Well really I dont think so, some must be honest traders,I only say that be very careful at moment of do investments of any type, any scammer could
do that I mentioned previously......
Activity: 56
June 27, 2015, 11:38:56 AM
Be careful guys,  Somebody can create many accounts and do a auto-mention himself......
So you think that they are scammers.
legendary
June 26, 2015, 04:41:03 PM
Be careful guys,  Somebody can create many accounts and do a auto-mention himself......
June 26, 2015, 12:00:39 PM
Please let me know some of the honest traders in india.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 23, 2015, 06:26:58 AM
Some of the honest traders have became scammers today.whom to trust and whom not to.

This is an important note. A thread like this, especially if you only read the first pages of on old thread, are a bit risky as a lot of things can happen to a person's trust.

My general position is that everyone can become a scammer, and it does happen more often then we think. Lists and judgments need constant updating
June 21, 2015, 10:31:19 PM
Some of the honest traders have became scammers today.whom to trust and whom not to.
June 20, 2015, 04:00:45 AM
One of my friend was being frauded by a company.
Please provide list of honest traders in india.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
June 16, 2015, 12:26:03 PM
My list of trusted traders:
Escrow.ms
Ashish12
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
June 11, 2015, 08:50:02 PM
As a new member to the Bitcoin community (in general), how would I go about building a reputation as a trusted buyer? I'm afraid that since I'm new, I won't get many (if any) opportunities to prove that I'm trustworthy. Unfortunately, at this time, my only option is paypal/debit card. And I acknowledge the obvious fear buyers will have about paypal. But there isn't much I can really do. =\

Any advice?

Sell or buy stuff using bitcoin, on the "Marketplace" forum.  You can transact by using a btc escrow service, or pay/sell first with a very trusted bitcointalk member.

Once your transaction is successfully completed, ask your transaction partner to post your name with +1 on this thread.

Its going to take a while to build trust, but that's one way to do it. And keep posting on the threads...   Smiley

H.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
June 07, 2015, 11:12:19 PM
Without doing some research when you are looking to place and trade Binary Options online then you really are at the mercy of some of the poorly run and operated trading sites, with this in mind please do make sure that you have a look around our website for every single site listed has ticked all of the right boxes in regards to what they have to offer their customers and as such are listed as trusted Binary Options Brokers.
Never be swayed into joining up to any Binary Options trading site you come across online for there are many sites that simply offer huge sign up bonuses but fail in every other part of their operation, and as such it is pointless getting a large bonus but then find you have only a limited number of Binary Options which can be traded!
You are never going to find you are limited in regards to the type of Binary Options that you can trade at any one of trusted and listed sites, they offering everything from asset trading to precious metal options trading and will of course offer you plenty of currency pairings if you are looking to trade two different currencies off again each other.

I am going to report this post for irrelevance and a blatant copy paste which earns you my neutral feedback.
June 06, 2015, 04:49:57 AM
Great and glad to hear. Thanks for it.
I would like to know if there are any honest traders from India.
www.V.systems
June 05, 2015, 11:52:40 AM
wow , thank you providing the list .
I would like to know if there is anyone from india who trades .

Lol have you visited the Indian subboard ?
Its safe to say that 20% of this forum's members are probably Indian. LIKE ME.

I thought most of them would be at the call centers but okay...

++tidus1097
++cooldgamer
++Powerpuff

To those of you who got butthurt by my racist joke, I'm indian as well. Calm down.

Thats a crackedlogic. But the right one would be where most Indians are shoving curry down yo momma's throats Smiley  (Just a joke, dont blow up)
June 03, 2015, 10:52:22 PM
Bitcoin2paysafe
Theymos
legendary
Activity: 1050
June 03, 2015, 12:41:27 PM

I thought most of them would be at the call centers but okay...

++tidus1097
++cooldgamer
++Powerpuff

To those of you who got butthurt by my racist joke, I'm indian as well. Calm down.
www.V.systems
May 30, 2015, 06:22:54 PM

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 28, 2015, 08:59:17 AM
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
May 06, 2015, 10:05:08 AM
+++BombaUcigasa
+++Vaskiy
Pages:
Jump to: