Pages:
Author

Topic: List of ICOs that were definitely SCAMS - page 2. (Read 1164 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
September 20, 2017, 10:13:18 AM
Please add below, alt coins / ICOs that were proven to be scams.
I believe that this list will help all members avoid being scummed by simply studying these, always keeping in mind what they find out whilst looking to invest in a new ICO.

I don't try to follow ICOs from a scam list, rather than this, I judge them on my own, by looking at their white paper and business papers. This will definitely give me an idea about them. Also, thir team gives us information whether or not the project will be a scam.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
September 20, 2017, 10:11:53 AM
Jesus Coin?

There are too many ICOs that don't make sense.  Even the social network ICOs don't make sense.  Why would anyone leave Facebook when they have no issue with Facebook?

Pretty sure that Jesus coin was created for joke and insult. just like fucktoken long time ago.
by the way, you can simply see their concept and their website, they try to decentralize something that's impossible, doesn't make sense at all. probably will raise fund maximal of 0.1 ETH
Activity: 773
Merit: 101
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
September 20, 2017, 10:10:30 AM
I dare not say that the project is a fraud, but all the people say that the project named one of them is skywev it is a fraud. you can see the thread, and how in your opinion
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 20, 2017, 10:07:07 AM
Who really knows? I believe its too soon to conclude to that? Not even the biggest coins have implemented their milestones.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
STOCKBET TOKEN SALE OCT 29 - USABLE SOFTWARE TODAY
September 20, 2017, 09:56:22 AM
Jesus Coin?

There are too many ICOs that don't make sense.  Even the social network ICOs don't make sense.  Why would anyone leave Facebook when they have no issue with Facebook?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 20, 2017, 09:45:42 AM
looks google form is a good choice.

everyone can submit a scam ICO with some evidences(thread post , btt account profile , website ,wihtepaper ?).

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 20, 2017, 09:25:01 AM
I don't follow new ICOs nowadays because it is impossible, it is certain that a lot of ICOs now are just scam or they will fail in the future. It will be bad for investors.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
September 20, 2017, 09:17:09 AM
Please add below, alt coins / ICOs that were proven to be scams.
I believe that this list will help all members avoid being scummed by simply studying these, always keeping in mind what they find out whilst looking to invest in a new ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: