Pages:
Author

Topic: List of IEO (Initial Exchange Offering) platforms + profit statistics - page 10. (Read 3205 times)

copper member
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
The number of IEOs is getting too high. Although it was profitable in the beginning, I think it is increasingly difficult to make a profit from the participation of ieo, as with ICO. And the bull market is coming.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
This is excellent. Now investors and crypto enthusiasts can choose which IEO to buy. But due caution must be taken so as not to end up in losses. People still need to do their own research before spending money on these IEOs
Activity: 406
Merit: 5
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
The list keeps growing, apparently everyone wants a share of the pie. Lets see how the IEO mechanism continue to perform though i suspect that very soon most of this exchange will loose credibility as a result of this IEOs.
Activity: 686
Merit: 12
Interestingly,on other platforms, for example Bgogo, also tokens are bought up quickly through scripts?
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Thanks for your sharing, it is so helpful. I have participated some IEOs  but almost it has ended so fast and I didn't buy any tokens. If you or guys have experience, could you please share it. Sad
Activity: 800
Merit: 250
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
All exchange are now interested in conducting IEO. But the best most are failing to work on their exchange and volume.  Some IEO have not been performing well of recent giving that the price of IEO goes below the IEO price which is really bad . I wil suggest that instead of each exchange rushing to perform IEo, they should work more on their platform
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
It's quite unfortunate that every exchange are Striving to establish their own IEO, I foresee a situation where this IEO will lose the trust of the investors. This could be due to the fact that scam exchange will emanate to lunch IEO and the reputable exchange will start placing caveat to reduce their liability, if the project goes wrong. I just hope that this concept of IEO stands the test of time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 51
Tomorrow will be Blockmason Link launchPad from bw.com. Nice project with Enterprise Ethereum Alliance in partnerships.

https://www.bw.com/TLP
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
This IEO list is  a really helpful one. It seems that IEOs are the new trend, and they will replace ICOs. Despite exchanges control the IEOs the ROI will differ from project to project and can be negative as well as we could see in the  case of the latest Bittrex IEO named VeriBlock. Of course it is early to judge as the negative price vs the IEO price was right  after the listing and it can turn into positive in the future.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
There are so many cryptocurrency exchanges that are conducting initial Exchange Offering IEO and the first one that did so way Binance by launching its platform Binance Launchpad that had been a fully successful launch raising $6 million in the first IEO in 15 minutes and another multimillion figure in 22 seconds. Many other exchanges launched their own platforms after seeing the success of Binance launchpad.

Now, the concern of this community should be how well this new trend of IEO will be going or it will deviate and start scaming people like how scammers were doing in the name of ICO previously. I guess, exchanges will take care of protecting the investors still I guess we need to be more careful regardless of how many exchanges are offering IEO and how much funds they are raising in the name of IEOs.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 270
Chainjoes.com
have been wondering how the exchanges made such crowdsale in short period until I got a news today. It was observed that 2/3 of the token meant to be sold were bought by binance itself and dumped into the market. I know some people may not have research any project before it was listed on. i am still waiting for some verification.   
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
https://www.satoexchange.com/host-ico/-Sato Exchange
I do not think that big projects will be launched on this exchange.
If its a big project for sure they will use binance since many big investors are using that exchange. This is the reason why some exchanges are not good because of fake trading volume. Even its an IEO if the exchange is not good still no one will invest on that aside from those who are not knowledgeable enough about the risk that exchanges.
Activity: 66
Merit: 14
ICO Bounty Hunting Guides and Tips
This is a great list, Sir! Respect. I had missed some of the exchanges. Keep up the good work.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
I have being hearing about these exchange offers but never bothered to look into it till now as the past experience with the ICO market is not that great, just a pump and dump scheme for all the tokens I have seen, I do have a doubt, if we invest in it what is the net benefit, do we get a bunch of tokens and wait for them to pump and get out with profit or we will get annual dividends, if it's the latter then I will invest without thinking twice. Smiley

Merit: 227
https://www.satoexchange.com/host-ico/-Sato Exchange
I do not think that big projects will be launched on this exchange.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
Comeone, for me the only one IEO that really makes sense is Binance Launchpad because it is more than clear that you will be always in profit when you catch the ICO price. Look, all IEOs held by Binance were successful and all of them give investors more than 300% profit in few days.
Merit: 227

4900% from vsys? Lol how did you count it?
Yes. The creator of this picture made a mistake. I did not create this picture but just found it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 38
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
Hotbit also has their IEO platform now called Hotbit Polaris, and their first project is scheduled to begin on April 7 tomorrow
More Info : https://bit.ly/2uICZYl
Pages:
Jump to: