Pages:
Author

Topic: List of interesting Bitcoin statistics - page 2. (Read 1108 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 101
December 29, 2022, 04:17:10 AM
Love it. I was looking through old threads and this is basically something I need to have bookmarked for understanding more about bitcoin. Somehow the thread is really detailed and feels like I am reading a whole book about bitcoin. Good point for the beginner to get started with and have a close understanding of bitcoin I feel like there should be an addition of a few chapters like bitcoin mixers and how they work? It could be a great way to kick start for beginners and understand how it works. Many of them donot understand what is the purpose of it and how to work with it. Plus there are only a few sites
which are legit for mixing. Such as ChipMixer

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
July 10, 2022, 06:50:41 AM
Yeah, that's true, it isn't really about correlation...  Cry

Maybe a new topic in Bitcoin Discussion could help and maybe someone has noted a few sites where correlation of Bitcoin vs. traditional markets is analyzed.
Or a quick question in WO.
It's quite likely that such a site is existing already.  Smiley
(but we don't known about it yet)  Cheesy
Yeah that would be nice addition to the list and making comparison between the traditional market and bitcoin growth for all these years like have seen some blogs regarding this correlation but not having a specific site for it and will definitely search for it.

Like this one article explains the correlation among bitcoin and traditional market and it shows bitcoin adoption is increasing as people understand it and the traditional market is seeing little downtrend in the graphs due to less return associated with them : Correlation of bitcoin and traditional market

But one such site with different ways to make comparisons based on different means would be really good option.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 6769
Currently not much available - see my websitelink
July 07, 2022, 06:06:10 PM
~snip~
Such a site would be very useful and welcome to my list and salad daging mentioned Casebitcoin.com, a website, where Bitcoin is indeed compared to traditional assets such like Gold, Nasdaq or S&P 500. I've included it in my list as point 22 recently:

This is more of a simple ROI comparison. I think it doesn't really suggest much about correlation. Below are a few correlation charts I gathered from different sources in the internet. I don't know if there's a particular site where we can see all of these together.
Yeah, that's true, it isn't really about correlation...  Cry

Maybe a new topic in Bitcoin Discussion could help and maybe someone has noted a few sites where correlation of Bitcoin vs. traditional markets is analyzed.
Or a quick question in WO.
It's quite likely that such a site is existing already.  Smiley
(but we don't known about it yet)  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
🙏🏼Padayon...🙏
July 07, 2022, 01:43:25 AM
~snip~
Such a site would be very useful and welcome to my list and salad daging mentioned Casebitcoin.com, a website, where Bitcoin is indeed compared to traditional assets such like Gold, Nasdaq or S&P 500. I've included it in my list as point 22 recently:

This is more of a simple ROI comparison. I think it doesn't really suggest much about correlation. Below are a few correlation charts I gathered from different sources in the internet. I don't know if there's a particular site where we can see all of these together.

Bitcoin-S&P 500 Correlation

https://www.newsbtc.com/news/bitcoin/bitcoin-correlation-stock-market-new-all-time-high/

Bitcoin-Nasdaq Correlation

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-04-11/bitcoin-s-correlation-with-big-tech-increases-to-record-chart

Bitcoin-Gold Correlation

https://www.coindesk.com/markets/2022/04/26/bitcoins-correlation-with-gold-backed-paxg-token-weakens-to-record-low/

* It seems Bitcoin's correlation with both S&P 500 and Nasdaq has been hitting all time highs lately while its correlation with gold is hitting all time low. So at this particular point it seems Bitcoin is behaving less of a hedge like gold.
legendary
July 06, 2022, 06:21:23 PM
Isn't a site which monitors Bitcoin's correlation with gold, stock, bonds, and the rest of the traditional market a good addition to the list?

Could anybody provide a comprehensive and reliable site providing this kind of data and stats? I think it's worth adding to the list.

22. Casebitcoin

Offering various price-related Bitcoin charts, especially price performance comparisons to traditional assets:

Overview

Link: https://casebitcoin.com/charts
Mentioned by salad daging
legendary
🙏🏼Padayon...🙏
July 05, 2022, 11:15:04 PM
Isn't a site which monitors Bitcoin's correlation with gold, stock, bonds, and the rest of the traditional market a good addition to the list?

There's actually a changing view on Bitcoin as a type of investment. Bitcoin used to be generally treated as an uncorrelated asset. Later on, however, it seems the correlation is getting higher and higher so much so that we could somehow get a clue as to Bitcoin's next move by looking at the likes of Nasdaq and S&P 500. There used to be times when Bitcoin seems inversely correlated with the stock market but there are also times when Bitcoin mirrored Nasdaq, for example. So it's interesting to look at the statistics on these.

With gold, on the other hand, the debate continues until now whether Bitcoin indeed behaves like it or not, whether Bitcoin is indeed a risk-on asset or a hedge, whether Bitcoin is indeed a digital gold or just another asset which generally follows macroeconomic events.

Could anybody provide a comprehensive and reliable site providing this kind of data and stats? I think it's worth adding to the list.

And, if I may add, it would probably help, beginners most especially, if this kind of thread is pinned.
legendary
July 05, 2022, 07:47:11 PM
Days ago, I forgot to share those websites that are reading resources and helpful to calm down your panic minds. When you are panic, read articles and view charts.

Listed under "Miscellaneous" as it's interesting but not really statistics.  Cheesy

These are quite funny.  Cheesy
I've listed them as 24.).  Smiley

Interesting to see very high numbers of orbituaries during the bull market in 2017 but not so much recently, when BTC went from 10k USD to 65k USD.  Cheesy
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 05, 2022, 11:11:06 AM
Wow. That's really useful!
I can't imagine the amount of time needed to prepare all of this.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
July 04, 2022, 11:00:14 PM
Days ago, I forgot to share those websites that are reading resources and helpful to calm down your panic minds. When you are panic, read articles and view charts.

legendary
🙏🏼Padayon...🙏
July 03, 2022, 12:02:37 AM
I think statistics on Bitcoin's hashrate over the years is also a great addition. After all, it is a very important metric which somehow signifies Bitcoin's health and security. Coinwarz and Ycharts may be good sites as far as these stats are concerned.

Statista also offers various data and stats that are Bitcoin-related like Bitcoin mining profitability, although a site more focused on specific stats may be better.
legendary
July 02, 2022, 06:20:32 PM
New websites are added.  Smiley

Added under "Miscellaneous".

If you intend on having more of them you can check out this
Also added under "Miscellaneous":

Maybe https://nomics.com/ can be added to the OP's list. I see from nomics there is a prediction of the future daily price of bitcoin and the daily data that has been provided there.
It's looking more like a normal price site like Coingecko / CoinMarketCap?
If you want I can add it into point number 1 one my list.  Smiley

Added.  Smiley

Thanks everyone for your contributions.  Smiley

Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
June 28, 2022, 02:47:56 PM
Maybe https://nomics.com/ can be added to the OP's list. I see from nomics there is a prediction of the future daily price of bitcoin and the daily data that has been provided there.

I prefer it here even though there are lots of other interesting stats.
And this is a little interesting to me.

small prediction screenshot.

[1] https://casebitcoin.com/charts
legendary
June 28, 2022, 08:42:11 AM
There are some other's like Bitinfocharts.com that represent different aspects for bitcoin as well as other coins like you can have the data about last 24 hours of fees,active address, transactions,block size and all others which is quite good for members to extract the information from.
I've already included Bitinfocharts in my list but I can agree that it's a very detailed site.

Great article! I will include it together in my separate section (will create it when I've mire time next weekend).
Especially sites like Messari are providing a wide range of insights.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
June 28, 2022, 07:47:15 AM
Great compilation @OP for the different resources we can use to make extensive research about the data we intend to use for bitcoin and other crypto market in general.Like i was aware about some of them but not all of them speaking frankly and now we get more alternative in the replies from high rank members also.

There are some other's like Bitinfocharts.com that represent different aspects for bitcoin as well as other coins like you can have the data about last 24 hours of fees,active address, transactions,block size and all others which is quite good for members to extract the information from.

Overall nice thread @OP and appreciate for bringing it up to us and newbies can take advantage of it.
legendary
June 27, 2022, 06:58:29 PM
Thank you everyone for your suggestions so far, I will review it, make screenshots and add good sites to my OP when I have some more time next weekend.  Smiley

Great compilations, didn't know that there's such a list but now we've one more list, also documented with some pictures.  Cheesy
I will add a separate row to my OP, where I can mention these compilations and link them.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
June 27, 2022, 09:59:32 AM
The famous stock to flow model. No one knows for sure if it's true, but it's very bullish.
I think that now we all know stock-to-flow model is not working, or it's flawed to say more correctly.
Many people followed s2f blindly waiting for 100k and creator received a lot of criticism recently, but it was fun experiment for sure.
There are few more website with lot of charts including Unrealised Profit & Loss, MVRV (that can be found in some of the websites you listed before):
https://charts.woobull.com/
https://checkonchain.com/

One more interesting chart is called Bitcoin Rainbow Chart, and you can consider adding this Blockchaincenterwebsite:
https://www.blockchaincenter.net/en/bitcoin-rainbow-chart/
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
June 26, 2022, 10:21:52 AM

1miau, you create a huge and helpful thread so feel free to check other collective threads and add anything is missing in yours and if you feel it is good supplementary for your thread.
Activity: 8
Merit: 3
June 26, 2022, 09:11:24 AM
This is an awesome list. Thank you for putting this together.

You may like to check this out too: https://www.tradingview.com/
This is a useful site I found. this site helps to guide you through ways of investing, and how and when to.
It gives ideas based on technical analysis and fundamental analysis of bitcoin and other assets. Also, helps in the understanding of the market and why it's like that.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 3131
June 26, 2022, 06:25:45 AM
You know more high-quality statistic sites for Bitcoin?
Feel free to mention them, post some pictures and if your suggestins are good, they will be added to my list.  Smiley

amboss.space is a decent alternative to 1ML. Node operators can easily add contact details or extra info (1ML requires opening a direct channel with them to enable such functionality). The community can cast votes on other nodes - this way you can predict how the funds in the channel might move once you open it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 584
BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.
June 25, 2022, 07:04:09 PM
What a great job I have seen here. You must have put great efforts to put this beautiful piece together. I have been seeing the graph that represented bitcoin from far back 2010, it is great. And to be very frank, there is no rocket science in bitcoin, an there is absolutely nothing new that is happening in bitcoin. Everything is represented in the graph. A careful study of the graphs should give everyone (especially newbies) the reassurance that bitcoin is safe amidst this bearish market.
Charts never lies! No wonder good traders who know about chart keep winning and the majority that try their luck keep loosing.

Thanks 1miau, strong hands hardly create threads, but when they do, it carries alot of value. Lesson learnt.
Pages:
Jump to: