Pages:
Author

Topic: List of my TOP successful ICOs - page 2. (Read 168 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!
June 07, 2018, 05:10:42 PM
From your list I have TheKey in my wallet. I bought immediately after the end of ICO on the exchange. Since then token has become very expensive. Many times I wanted to sell at the top, and then buy at the bottom. But I still didn't dare to sell it, this token is still immovable in my wallet. Smiley
I don't agree with the price that now is. The potential is just huge. This is a working legal project. I believe in it and it's a long investment for me.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
June 07, 2018, 04:42:09 PM
I am stil interested in this topic. Is there someone with an interesting idea?
All of these coins are still very cheap if you would like to buy them  Cheesy.
homt.net
April 16, 2018, 10:38:45 AM
I would add Ambit Mining to this list, one of the best ICOs of April
Hello, do you know something more about their ICO? How much money they raised and when bounty ends?
Thank you.
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
April 16, 2018, 06:39:06 AM
keep holding the coins you have, if the target profit has been achieved then sell it.
you should know that the best ranking in the rating site is not an appropriate indicator for investment, you should do further research to decide on an investment option.

it seems midex and mira very promising and maybe I will consider it to invest there.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 06:09:11 AM
I think you must hold these coins as their worth will increase over time.Be a long term trader to take a high leap.Otherwise very nice projects.
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
April 16, 2018, 06:07:10 AM
I would add Ambit Mining to this list, one of the best ICOs of April
homt.net
April 16, 2018, 06:02:16 AM
Mira looks interesting.  Really well laid out information the Mira site regarding the token...what's the actual use case for the platform?  Is it just a faster wallet to get into crypto?  What makes it faster?
Mira is a blockchain solution,with that you can simply buy, store and send cryptocurrencies. The main service is MiraBox, which is the encrypted container file and with that you can store your tokens off-chain, it is more secure. Using MiraBox is simple, like downloading a file.
And what is interesting? Each owner of 3000 MIRA tokens ($2100) can become a node of the MiraNet blockchain and get remuneration (proof-of-stake) - generating passive income.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
April 15, 2018, 04:08:22 PM
Hello, what do you say about these coins I hold in my wallet? I think that they are one of the best.
THEKEY - very successful ICO, raised about 22mil$, very good rating on ICOBench, cooperation with the Chinese government
FINTRUX - very successful ICO, raised about 20mil$, very good rating on ICOBench, one of the partner is Microsoft - generating passive income - temporarily?
Uservice - successful ICO, raised about 13mil$, good rating on ICOBench, generating passive income - temporarily?
LH-Crypto - very successful ICO, raised about 10mil$, good rating on ICOBench, estabilished company, generating passive income - 20% yearly

Probably they have bright future, but now all of these coins are so cheap. What do you think, it is better to sell them immediately or HODL?
Do you know some good news, features about these coins?

I am also interested in investing into these ongoing ICOs:
Midex - generating passive income, ends today
Mira - ongoing,very interesting product, proof of stake

Please reply only if you know something about these coins.
Thank you.

I hold Thekey, and some ONT. I suppose NEO in this year will be invite many ICOs in crowdfunding then price must go on every token.
copper member
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Global CPQ - Enterprise Blockchain CPQ
April 15, 2018, 03:56:10 PM
Mira looks interesting.  Really well laid out information the Mira site regarding the token...what's the actual use case for the platform?  Is it just a faster wallet to get into crypto?  What makes it faster?
homt.net
April 15, 2018, 03:52:47 PM
Nobody are interested in these coins? I think they are pretty good and many people know about them.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
April 15, 2018, 07:53:36 AM
This suggests that icobench still helps to filter out the scam. Another link to the sites of these projects added for convenience.
homt.net
April 15, 2018, 06:33:13 AM
Hello, what do you say about these coins I hold in my wallet? I think that they are one of the best.
THEKEY - very successful ICO, raised about 22mil$, very good rating on ICOBench, cooperation with the Chinese government
FINTRUX - very successful ICO, raised about 20mil$, very good rating on ICOBench, one of the partner is Microsoft - generating passive income - temporarily?
Uservice - successful ICO, raised about 13mil$, good rating on ICOBench, generating passive income - temporarily?
LH-Crypto - very successful ICO, raised about 10mil$, good rating on ICOBench, estabilished company, generating passive income - 20% yearly

Probably they have bright future, but now all of these coins are so cheap. What do you think, it is better to sell them immediately or HODL?
Do you know some good news, features about these coins?

I am also interested in investing into these ongoing ICOs:
Midex - generating passive income, ends today
Mira - ongoing,very interesting product, proof of stake

Please reply only if you know something about these coins.
Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: