Pages:
Author

Topic: List of profit-switching mining pools for scrypt-based cryptocurrencies - page 3. (Read 20180 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
coinex switchpools are proportional and have 2% fee.
we are planning autosell of rewards at our integrated exchange. no eta for that.
Thank you for the update!
mintpool.us now added to the list!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
coinex switchpools are proportional and have 2% fee.
we are planning autosell of rewards at our integrated exchange. no eta for that.
*bump*
Great job Chirale!
Thank you! and a new one added to the list! Coincatcher.com
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
*bump*

Great job Chirale!
Wemineall.com is open beta testing a multipool multicoin mining system.  The look is very familiar to wemineltc(same guys) and looks to have very good potential if you could add it to the list.
Good work!
Thank you all guys for your contribution! I have added the two new pools to the list.
Enjoy your mining!
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Wemineall.com is open beta testing a multipool multicoin mining system.  The look is very familiar to wemineltc(same guys) and looks to have very good potential if you could add it to the list.
Activity: 154
Joined primedice 18-02-2014/249 posts
thanks for this your list, i have just registered with coinmine.pw and they are good apart from the pay out limit which i think should be optional, presently they are 0% mining pool. 
Activity: 125
Check out FireCoin!
Great post!

Wow CoinMine.pw's stats on Mh/s averages over the last 24 hour's are impressive.  I might have to check out some of the others sites. 

Middlecoin has been productive for me, but man is their lack of stats disappointing (yes I know there are other stat pages for middlecoin).
Can you add the hashing power of each as well to the list?
Yes, I second this.

Hashrate now added to the list.
I will try update it monthly, but please be aware that it may be different from the one indicated, because of his natural fluctuation.
Yes, I second this.
Ok guys, I'll add the hashing power in the next few days.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Yes, I second this.
You have the wrong hashbros thread link, you've actually linked to some douchebag that registered hashbros.org after our announcement.
This would be the proper thread for now : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmulti-hashbros-beta-optional-psvd1-15pplns-431140
Thank you for the correction! Changed!
Activity: 224
You have the wrong hashbros thread link, you've actually linked to some douchebag that registered hashbros.org after our announcement.

This would be the proper thread for now : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmulti-hashbros-beta-optional-psvd1-15pplns-431140
Honestly and truly, thank you! I have been waiting for someone to do this for quite some time.  I was actually have done with this information myself in excel to share with everyone, but then my computer restarted for updates  Angry and I was too busy and cynical to redo everything.
That being said, if you wanted to make this thread truly comprehensive:
megamultipool.com
tompool.org
multipool.us
all offer sha256 currency profit switch mining
megamultipool and tompool have scrypt also
Thank you for the feedback and for the suggestions! I I have added a column (SHA-256) for the pools that also offer profit-switching for sha-256 cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Honestly and truly, thank you! I have been waiting for someone to do this for quite some time.  I was actually have done with this information myself in excel to share with everyone, but then my computer restarted for updates  Angry and I was too busy and cynical to redo everything.

That being said, if you wanted to make this thread truly comprehensive:

megamultipool.com
tompool.org
multipool.us

all offer sha256 currency profit switch mining

megamultipool and tompool have scrypt also
Activity: 74
which one is better?

I was using hash.so, its really good (its just bad not auto-switch yet).

Yesterday i tested some auto-switch pools that pays in BTC:

-middlecoin.com (had a huge problem yesterday and got offline not counting while i was testing) - difficulty 1024 (high, my 320 kh/s rig will do nothing on it)

-clevermining - using now, testing yet, seems the better so far, difficulty 512 but will move to 16-1024 auto soon. Even better.

-coinsolver - used while i was sleeping, seems very low profity (150mh/s pool hard to find dogecoin high difficulty coins, thats why), hard to use it, loosing money.

-megamultipool - used for awhile, good has port 80. but was mining some bad coins, its auto coin choose aint that good.

-waffle - good stats, can choose from 64 to 1024 difficulty (very good), but profity and stats were not accurate by the time i tested, not sure if its a good pool.

what you guys thinks? what pool should i use and just wait for my BTC to arrive? need some advice, ty

I got today 4 rigs: 200 khs (firewalled, need port 80), a 320 khs, a 740 khs and a 1450 khs. Total 2,7 Mh/s.
Pages:
Jump to: