Pages:
Author

Topic: List of some gambling sites I play and trust. - page 2. (Read 735 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 1
A bug in btc is to have gambling machines that let you gamble 1000 times for just 1 dollarcent.
Every transaction goes down the Blockchain.
A thousand times, for 1 cent.
All the conformations....
When the Blockchain goes above the 2 tera bytes, many will drop the Blockchain.
The lowest value of a transaction must be at least 1 cent.
Better 10 cents.
1000 transactions for just 1 cent, is an attack.
All the elektra of all the conformation s ain't worth the 1 cent.
A fork should be enhanced, making it impossible to send 0.00000000001 dollarcent from and to yourself, over and over again.
When an fake gambling program is written, that could overflow the homelike hard drives,
That would be an attack, making transactions slow.
It can be done, so it will be done.
Someday.
Conformations is the problem.
No quick money, but 2 days waiting time would be a disaster for BTC.

Items are expensive.
Gambling is cheap.
Fake gambling is even less expensive.
A fault in the code that will be exploited one day.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I only see websites that you have your referral link. This isn't the strategy how you attract referrals, you should make a small review and why you think they are good.

It's a plain blogspot and you just say people can earn bitcoin and altcoins with those links.

Well I made some withdraw with those site have shared screenshots too.
Maybe it can help someone and me too.
Thanks
Yes, let's say that you have earned with the others.

But I'm saying that you should have add some reviews why you think they're good not just for you but also for others to sign up.
with the tone of his words the first thing came to my mind is the site is like a review site but i didnt visit it yet  . you visit it rather and i see that he didnt put a review ? thats no good indeed . screenshots can be easily edited tho , and many users will not believe on it easily but the more the chance you can attract users to sign up with you if you share an honest review if what is your experience on the site , that also makes his blog/content look good .

I cant say it is a review blog, OP is just trying to get referrals by posting some referrals links of several different gambling sites and faucet. I can see that OP has no intention to make a review of those listed site. It is an old way to gain referral but with so lack of information. This topic sould be moved to gambling discuassion board imho (reported).

Old method which is effective before but I don't think it will work today since many people are off with new site reviewer like this, also I do agree that this is not good to talk about here since the gambling discussion is the proper section to talk about this, Maybe the post of OP can trigger the talks about the sites but I don't really think that there are people would really take this seriously since mostly majority of gamblers are aware of those experiences.

Review sites or sites that do simply list out platforms and putting referral link on it isnt really something that would be effective on getting people to register under you but this is part of the step when you are in
affiliating thing which is on creating websites.

We have seen lots but none of them would able to get sufficient sign-ups.People do mostly make registrations directly into the site once they do make up a search without tending to register under other referrals link.

Ive been doing this since i do know how to gamble.I am no signing under other peoples link.  Grin

If anyone signs under me good if sign directly more better haha;)
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Our lists vary widely, but at least we can agree on Stake [.] com being a trustworthy site!

I've had a few requests to add Bc [.] Game to my site recently, but I haven't played there personally, nor do I see it being recommended often.

What are your thoughts on the site?

Smiley
Well, they had a scam allegation recently pointing the name of this gambling site [BC.GAME], on this thread, [ https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bcgame-scam-crash-game-not-provably-fair-deceiving-bitcointalk-users-5255509 ] . But so far he perpetrator account [ https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bcgame-2503677 ] did not have any negative feedback and perhaps the allegation is not true. As a gambling site list owner, I would recommend to personally register and play on that gambling site to have your honest review details on your gambling list.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 769
I only see websites that you have your referral link. This isn't the strategy how you attract referrals, you should make a small review and why you think they are good.

It's a plain blogspot and you just say people can earn bitcoin and altcoins with those links.

Thanks

But I'm saying that you should have add some reviews why you think they're good not just for you but also for others to sign up.
with the tone of his words the first thing came to my mind is the site is like a review site but i didnt visit it yet  . you visit it rather and i see that he didnt put a review ? thats no good indeed . screenshots can be easily edited tho , and many users will not believe on it easily but the more the chance you can attract users to sign up with you if you share an honest review if what is your experience on the site , that also makes his blog/content look good .

I cant say it is a review blog, OP is just trying to get referrals by posting some referrals links of several different gambling sites and faucet. I can see that OP has no intention to make a review of those listed site. It is an old way to gain referral but with so lack of information. This topic sould be moved to gambling discuassion board imho (reported).

Old method which is effective before but I don't think it will work today since many people are off with new site reviewer like this, also I do agree that this is not good to talk about here since the gambling discussion is the proper section to talk about this, Maybe the post of OP can trigger the talks about the sites but I don't really think that there are people would really take this seriously since mostly majority of gamblers are aware of those experiences.

Review sites or sites that do simply list out platforms and putting referral link on it isnt really something that would be effective on getting people to register under you but this is part of the step when you are in
affiliating thing which is on creating websites.

We have seen lots but none of them would able to get sufficient sign-ups.People do mostly make registrations directly into the site once they do make up a search without tending to register under other referrals link.

Ive been doing this since i do know how to gamble.I am no signing under other peoples link.  Grin
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
gamblingsitefinder.com
Our lists vary widely, but at least we can agree on Stake [.] com being a trustworthy site!

I've had a few requests to add Bc [.] Game to my site recently, but I haven't played there personally, nor do I see it being recommended often.

What are your thoughts on the site?

Smiley
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783

Thanks

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

Thanks

I wonder why Sportsbet.io isn't on your list yet? Maybe because you never played there?
seeing that all the links on his website are referral links the OP probably doesn't have a referral link for Sportsbet.io that why it is not on the list. the OP skipped a lot of highly trusted gambling site just because he doesn't have a referral link to those gambling sites.

It's just beginning I will be exploring more and more Smiley
Thanks cheers

Work on organizing your page properly. It's not wrong to share your referral link there as that was common when sharing a blog. However, you need to provide a description of each site. Then after that, also include your own review.

Well then, lots of rooms to be improved, OP. Work for it. Cool

For others, we all know obviously what's lacking. Just tell OP what to do. Smiley

I very much agree with you it gives much seo improvement when add descriptions to each site will try to add it later on very lazy i'm hehe to do that.
Thanks good luck and cheers
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1087
I wonder why Sportsbet.io isn't on your list yet? Maybe because you never played there?
seeing that all the links on his website are referral links the OP probably doesn't have a referral link for Sportsbet.io that why it is not on the list. the OP skipped a lot of highly trusted gambling site just because he doesn't have a referral link to those gambling sites.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
I wonder why Sportsbet.io isn't on your list yet? Maybe because you never played there? Try it and give a good review about that site as well. Another thing, just putting your withdrawal screenshots won't help, but it'll be good if you include these screenshots in a well-written article where you can share what did you like about the website, what you didn't, what do you expect more and what did you play to get that withdrawal amount, I mean sharing your whole journey would be exciting if that's not a problem.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

Thanks

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

Work on organizing your page properly. It's not wrong to share your referral link there as that was common when sharing a blog. However, you need to provide a description of each site. Then after that, also include your own review.

Well then, lots of rooms to be improved, OP. Work for it. Cool

For others, we all know obviously what's lacking. Just tell OP what to do. Smiley
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Thanks

It's basically an of-forum website with a list ofgambling sites, all containing his ref code in the link...

Quite a cheap deception....

It is quite clear no secret in it.
But not accept your word deception be wise to chose word you can miss one potential client.

No, it would be "quite clear" if you'd written here something along the lines of "hey everyone, the links contain my ref code. hopefully you'll register to support my work, yada yada yada"

Hiding it under a hyperlink is just...bleh

Such a kid you are done that check the post now happy?

Now you can call it transparent, yes.

I'm glad you are satisfied Smiley cheers
Activity: 2016
Merit: 757
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
It's basically an of-forum website with a list ofgambling sites, all containing his ref code in the link...

But not accept your word deception be wise to chose word you can miss one potential client.

No, it would be "quite clear" if you'd written here something along the lines of "hey everyone, the links contain my ref code. hopefully you'll register to support my work, yada yada yada"

Now you can call it transparent, yes.
Activity: 5
play at Pokerstars and feel myself fine

Activity: 2016
Merit: 757
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

Pages:
Jump to: