Pages:
Author

Topic: List of the top 30 largest cryptocurrency exchanges in 2019 (according to coinge - page 2. (Read 243 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1252
Heisenberg

I believe those exchanges voluem data are mostly fake and manipulated.... there is no way to determine the real volume of all those exchanges..

Kucoin and Gate.io, from your list, and CoinTiger and MXC from CMC, do not have all that high volume, for sure.
True with the exception of a few top honest exchanges like Binance, most of the volume reported from most exchanges is fake. There is alot of wash trading going on to keep the exchanges on top of the marketcap ranks.

For example i have first had experience from Okex when trading. Lots of bots in action trying to hype up the volume.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
I believe those exchanges voluem data are mostly fake and manipulated.... there is no way to determine the real volume of all those exchanges..

There's a good chance that volume of exchanges listed on various marketcap sites are indeed fake(especially on Coinmarketcap, where as far as I know, just blindly adds in various exchanges regardless if they're shady). For better and more accurate data on the top exchanges, I'd use this list instead as they have better standards on deciding if an exchange should be listed on their site or not: https://openmarketcap.com/exchanges/ranking/volume
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science
If you look at https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/ you can see a totally different list of exchanges, by volume

1   BKEX   $1.853.079.348   
2   Binance   $1.377.939.113   
3   CoinTiger   $1.321.659.103
4   MXC      $1.318.079.985   
5   OKEx    $1.303.200.015

Kucoin and Gate.io, from your list, and CoinTiger and MXC from CMC, do not have all that high volume, for sure.
Activity: 77
Merit: 12
I love Tesco + I love Bitcoin

I find coingecko's ranking to be relatively objective and reliable at the present.

1     Binance

2     Kraken

3     Bitfinex

4     Gate.io

5     KuCoin

6     Bittrex

7     Poloniex

8     Coinbase Pro

9     Huobi Global

10     Upbit

11     Bitstamp

12     bitFlyer