Pages:
Author

Topic: List: Spammers, rule breakers and exclusive bounty users - page 2. (Read 1613 times)

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
User : Ggolcoy and Dondallon are found spamming these 5 ANN threads of Midex,Saiful, Gron Digital, Pecunio and Lucyd

~snip~

Adding another one to this bumping the same ANN and probably in same order.

User: Captain_Killer. For reference: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/captainkiller-1383646;sa=showPosts (Archive: http://archive.is/bQVHo)

User: ianp. For reference: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ianp-107616;sa=showPosts (Archive: http://archive.is/2rc73)

Project ANN's bumped: BoatPilot, GoldMint, Ties.Network

There is a post gap between 2014-2017. So possibly a sold/hacked account.
staff
Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110
@Avirunes Nice one, I'll take a look at it in more depth tomorrow when I've got a little more time. The next update to this list will likely be this Sunday which you can expect around 100 more users added depending on how many are duplicates etc.

I've also been in contact with mprep and mods are allowed to act upon archive evidence. He also suggested that keeping the list here on the forum would probably be best from a reporting/moderation point of view. I may still go the spreadsheet route as well as maintaining a list here. I'll likely tidy it up a little once there's more than 500 entries and put it in code tags.

I've fallen behind in a lot of my work this week, so I'll make sure to knuckle down and get this update out Sunday.  (Welsh vs English rugby game might extend this deadline though)

legendary
Hello sir, My previous Bitcointalk user name is "Robin789".  i have been banned from this forum.
If I have any mistake then please forgive me. I will not make any mistake and spam since then.
Please active my account. Please forgive me sir.

Your account has been banned by staff/mods and thus we  can't make your account active again and it is very much likely that your account will never be active again.

Start a new account and give up posting insignificant and spam posts.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
Hello sir, My previous Bitcointalk user name is "Robin789".  i have been banned from this forum.
If I have any mistake then please forgive me. I will not make any mistake and spam since then.
Please active my account. Please forgive me sir.
legendary
I will start this again.  Cheesy

User : Ggolcoy and Dondallon are found spamming these 5 ANN threads of Midex,Saiful, Gron Digital, Pecunio and Lucyd

Ggolcoy starts bumping

Hello Dev
Looking forward to hear more about this project because I really like your ideas.
Hope the investment will also grow, and investors will get some profit.
Good luck

Hmmm I will keep an eye on this one. Will read the whitepaper soon, but when I look at the road map and website, this looks promising. I hope to see this project successful. Good luck!

if the execution of this project is completely successful, i see it making us all smile some day. i support the project and thanks for the opportunity Cheesy

Good project with interesting concept, really like the roadmap. I think Midex should be extremely popular and successful. So, good luck! Cool

And then Dondallon starts posting

Lucyd is one of the great project here in the community that come exist and still progressing for the better changes of the community. I hope that more serious investors will come to this project so that, they will understand and know better what real Lucyd's goal is and how beneficial it is for the community. I will be looking forward to this project. Hope you'll stay positive and make more interesting news and updates! Grin

This is an interesting project, more people are getting interested in Saifu. And I am glad because the people are also waiting for more updates to this project just like me. It is because we believe in the great potential that Saifu can make what it says for the benefits of the community and the people around here in the crypto world Wink

The overall project idea seems fantastic, one of its kind. I believe its going to succeed. I am definitely going to support of this project

The information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?

Great concept! Keep up the good work and don't let us down. There are so many fakes coins these days but this is real, just spoke to the admin and they have prospect

Pattern of both accounts in bumping ANN threads is same : Lucyd>Saiful>GronDigital>Pecunio>Midex. This proves they are a part of service bumping Ann and are alts.

[For reference]

Last post of Dondallon: http://archive.is/TpjRB
Last post of Ggolcoy: http://archive.is/9lX6m
staff
I guess you could in theory make a table on here which is pretty much the alternative to a Google Docs link but again making a table with BB code formatting is gonna take forever unless you make a CSV or something and upload it to those Text to BBcode sites which will do the job for you
I guess that's an option and I would be willing to put in the work. But, I feel that it would simply be too long for a post. Especially in a couple of months. I've got to get through a few hundred accounts which are on my backlog currently. I'll likely go through the pastebin/spreadsheet route.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Seems the general consensus is that it should be moved off site and into a spreadsheet. I'll contact mprep what be the best way of doing this (I've been in contact with him over multiple things, probably annoying him now  Cheesy)

I guess you could in theory make a table on here which is pretty much the alternative to a Google Docs link but again making a table with BB code formatting is gonna take forever unless you make a CSV or something and upload it to those Text to BBcode sites which will do the job for you
staff
I also think a spreadsheet or pastebin log would be great. Things would get a little bit messed up later on when list gets long with lot of usernames. Also I would say if you want to help staff to ban them better ask mprep how it should be maintained so that it gets comfortable for them to easily check and take action as necessary.
Seems the general consensus is that it should be moved off site and into a spreadsheet. I'll contact mprep what be the best way of doing this (I've been in contact with him over multiple things, probably annoying him now  Cheesy)

I technically do have a list of some spammers (and ICOs who're hiring these spammers) but the issue is I dont have enough time to go through that list and make archives of all the users post histories which is why I was holding it off so far. Not to mention these annoying post limits due to me being a newbie lol. If you want I could probably pass on the users who are spamming to you if you're interested in making the archives.
Archiving is a pain, it takes hours. But, if I'm going to do any public lists I want to be able to reference why they were added in the first place. Otherwise, people have to take my word for it which I don't agree with. Plus I'm hoping archiving members who are spamming things which would normally get deleted and forgotten about will be able to use it as evidence for more severe punishments.

If you want you can send any lists you have and I'll go through them check for duplicates, and archive all their posts and add them to the list. This goes for anyone who doesn't want to check whether there are duplicates or if the user fits in this list. 
Activity: 35
Merit: 3
I approached several members that maintain public lists and gave them a link to the one that I posted in aTriz's thread. But, I believe it was only aTriz that actually implemented my list into theirs. I didn't contact all the people you mentioned above.

I did mention when I posted the initial list that depending on implementation into other lists I would either send updates to those who have lists or are campaign managers. Though, like I said only one person seemed to implement it.

AFAIK, Red painter maintains a Account buyer/seller, Timelord maintains a alt account list none of these are included in my list. ANNBumping_needed exposed a few members but isn't actively maintaining it.

I technically do have a list of some spammers (and ICOs who're hiring these spammers) but the issue is I dont have enough time to go through that list and make archives of all the users post histories which is why I was holding it off so far. Not to mention these annoying post limits due to me being a newbie lol. If you want I could probably pass on the users who are spamming to you if you're interested in making the archives.

You should also probably look into those spammy campaign managers. The ones I managed to sniff out I reported. The issue is unlike you all who are reputed managers they promote their services with taglines like "We can keep your ANN on the front page" since they also provide services like ANN Bumping. Which is hiring a bunch of shit posters.
legendary
All of those that are included for  breaking the rules are also spamming for example, "Good job", "Great project" and "Thanks" and other replies along the lines of those. No one has been included for breaking other rules. I don't think this deserves a negative trust rating, and should probably be left to be handled by the staff members.

I'm looking into organizing them into categories such as:
Bounties
Spammers

I was going to have a word with you and Atriz regarding the same thing. I also agree on the point that they shouldn't be negged but putting a neg is a best way to stop before staff takes any action. Those watching the thread hardly believes negged users opinions they place via post (that's what I think).

I also think a spreadsheet or pastebin log would be great. Things would get a little bit messed up later on when list gets long with lot of usernames. Also I would say if you want to help staff to ban them better ask mprep how it should be maintained so that it gets comfortable for them to easily check and take action as necessary.

I totally agree with Upsilon trooper suggestions.
staff
I approached several members that maintain public lists and gave them a link to the one that I posted in aTriz's thread. But, I believe it was only aTriz that actually implemented my list into theirs. I didn't contact all the people you mentioned above.

I did mention when I posted the initial list that depending on implementation into other lists I would either send updates to those who have lists or are campaign managers. Though, like I said only one person seemed to implement it.

AFAIK, Red painter maintains a Account buyer/seller, Timelord maintains a alt account list none of these are included in my list. ANNBumping_needed exposed a few members but isn't actively maintaining it.
The best way to format the list IMO would be a spreadsheet of sorts since:

• Give access to some people you trust to add more people so even if the person maintaining is away for whatever reason the list is upto date
  • You can make three to four sheets based on what rule they're breaking
I've considered a spreadsheet, but I would rather not use a external site. I guess it depends on how big this list is going to get as it could get annoying to view. I've still got like 200 odd accounts that need to be reviewed and put into the list so the list could indeed get much larger a few months from now.

That's true but like I felt that would be better since quite a few people making lists like

You
Atriz
SMAS
Yahoo
Timelord
Red Painter
ANNBumping_needed
Actmyname (I'm not sure on this one)

And from what I've seen a lot of names there are mentioned multiple times which is a waste of effort IMO. So instead splitting and doing the same thing over and over again you can work together that way.

Another way I guess would be like if google spreadsheet seems like an external service then maybe a Excel document which is uploaded, if done properly pretty much every one can send CSVs, I'm not entirely sure if this forum allows file uploads for higher ranked users though.

Well the hard way would be as lauda suggested to make 2-3 separate lists each. Ctrl + F would reveal the number of offenses per user
staff

• Give access to some people you trust to add more people so even if the person maintaining is away for whatever reason the list is upto date
I've considered a spreadsheet, but I would rather not use a external site. I guess it depends on how big this list is going to get as it could get annoying to view. I've still got like 200 odd accounts that need to be reviewed and put into the list so the list could indeed get much larger a few months from now.
Why did you put spammers and rule breakers into the same list? The former, we shouldn't tag, and the latter we should be tagging.

Bounties
Spammers
Rule breakers  

staff
Why did you put spammers and rule breakers into the same list? The former, we shouldn't tag, and the latter we should be tagging.
All of those that are included for  breaking the rules are also spamming for example, "Good job", "Great project" and "Thanks" and other replies along the lines of those. No one has been included for breaking other rules. I don't think this deserves a negative trust rating, and should probably be left to be handled by the staff members.

Bounties
Spammers

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
staff
Changelog:
Code:
maydou
lucuilol
kitanodebunmi
 Jolayemiinline1  
Dauxay  
mainethegreat  
charsen23  
 splashfu  
Coltpython
datones67
mdn2007  
avizar    
Heye  
tatoche70  

14 Accounts added. List Total: 263. Updated 25/05/2018
staff
So, after a suggestion from UltraElite I've decided to maintain a list of the people I find spamming, breaking the rules multiple times and users who are exclusively participating in bounties and nothing else or at least not offering any quality posts whilst participating in a bounty.  

I had already generated a lot of this list before the merit system came out, and depending on feedback from you guys I might remove certain categories and let the merit system do it's work. Although, we'll see how the merit system does in a few months before doing that  depending on the public input I may consider removing spammers and people only participating in bounties.

The users who are on this list for breaking the rules multiple times will likely stay on this list, as I'll be using this list as a reference for reporting posts if a user has been caught multiple times before. Hopefully, the staff member which looks at the report will appreciate it and will be able to use archive for evidence. (as not all staff members can see deleted posts)  

Hopefully this list will not only help staff members, but people who also maintain a list, and signature managers to stop users like these getting in. I also need some suggestions for formatting this list, I want to include archives for every user even if I don't need to reference to them.

If you find your name on this list, and have since improved your posts then send me a message and I'll take a look and review. You'll likely not be removed straight away or if you are then you'll be monitored for a while to assure you aren't continuing to spam.
*=Negative rating

Onix Archive
sabbir2world   Archive
douinaho Archive
gerad09 Archive
YS84 Archive
Simpler Archive
migz Archive
Rodimill8 Archive
Mackenzie Archive
Ted Kin Archive
Altryist Archive
kmntrci Archive
nexsto Archive
olympys Archive
easyrimka Archive
KathPine Archive
demoncity Archive
evenotto Archive
seirahangel Archive
hicham0211 Archive
YackBallz Archive
bluberry7 Archive
Mkmanik Archive
Kim Archive
focacho1 Archive
pazzanegro Archive
BitByata Archive
grossmasterk Archive
fisherm Archive
v_i_p Archive
AngelMeso Archive
Tornadoduke Archive
stil55 Archive
Yemolou Archive
dxbcoin Archive
cammie16 Archive
Lisa110386 Archive
n0gard Archive
Dmitro777 Archive
digitalcap Archive
ferry168 Archive
Andrjha Archive
aowsma Archive
Foundico.com Archive
xux99 Archive
emile12 Archive
alexkln Archive
fromcoins Archive
faimenliti Archive
caex Archive
Scytic Archive
dutchkay Archive
axiline Archive
Klara_karlovna Archive
cake101 Archive
xquad Archive
Willytom Archive
 JackyVanmarsenille Archive
will777 Archive
Koskas91 Archive
Basaleyi   Archive
iffeanyii Archive
Iced Archive
Temmy007 Archive
yinoye Archive
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA Archive
zdl666 Archive
danielogalue Archive
kioicoin Archive
Wunderkind Archive
hanof Archive
a6ledn218 Archive
shae123 Archive
bhooscream Archive
Albe96XDAa Archive
wujil Archive
elsya syafira Archive
* xmGx   Archive
mkomi Archive
Matteo.b Archive
 wiredideas Archive
Rasa nanas Archive
Yey09 Archive
catmilk Archive
mmo4me.2016 Archive
o.ogurlu Archive
raketeramom Archive
* kamrulhasan001 Archive
dnrmix Archive
Salfuk Archive
gradegal   Archive
oleksii777 Archive
scolonyminer Archive
kudil Archive
cryptodrunk Archive
dreamsinfo Archive
Mila Safronova Archive
Olyalya   Archive
sesta Archive
 EvaBoucheron Archive
deeofficialx Archive
Madlen Archive
conanmori   Archive
devandaru Archive
3acaga Archive
oktapodia Archive
Pipitnurul Archive
* jason meneses Archive
julia220 Archive
ardiente666 Archive
Mersterious Archive
Dayattaufik Archive
arkaasay Archive
originalcoin Archive
junbatz Archive
ranz1123 Archive
Xtinah Archive
Michael4me2 Archive
Nwachukwu2 Archive
nxnqauff Archive
stasiulman Archive
asuusa   Archive
Photo-Graf Archive
rk_onyx Archive
t3ChNo Archive
kriegder3koenig10 Archive
alex88 Archive
Aleeyou Archive
seimob Archive
whalez Archive
Adrazan Archive
yselacreyo3 Archive
moicha Archive
AmodeusLex Archive
Iamabod   Archive
Habib378 Archive
monitornvest Archive
Magernskikano Archive
Rati24 Archive
stantpro Archive
walou Archive
Nujerzeydevil91 Archive
free2yu Archive
chenh0109 Archive
Medracen   Archive
romannn Archive
khongbiengioic06 Archive
Crysty Archive
butrsukumpanumet Archive
Makest Archive
Greatergrace Archive
karemm Archive
jarong   Archive
jamesllaneta Archive
shinkosmos Archive
Kamu_Patek Archive
Louise316 Archive
WL082746 Archive
flat1983 Archive
 wanglili1983 Archive
yangshenglu   Archive
johnsheva Archive
dontknowwhy Archive
nguyen0806 Archive
mr.charming Archive
Bisiland Archive
zarintasnim Archive
Hasan905 Archive
mona55 Archive
flntyey Archive
moola_ Archive
Mokter Archive
kohanvn   Archive
antsam Archive
BigDig Archive
alfian123   Archive
y6uBaKa Archive
Walecash Archive
ninch   Archive
exitos Archive
Subchanallah Archive
Ashdrake Archive
candymimi007   Archive
abakr Archive
wim255 Achive
nightl Archive
dipphong Archive
manadger Archive
SantiagoBenz Archive
Mr.Noda   Archive
Miloudi0912   Archive
shidayat8 Archive
lunar blazz Archive
chienvannguyen   Archive
kevingreen   Archive
pero991 Archive
quimbi777651   Archive
vivavivu Archive
4p0l4k4y Archive
hacker1001101001   Archive
karkajuth   Archive
CrazyClock Archive
franks182 Archive
CryptopreneurBrainboss Archive
Wilkinson   Archive
SektorPiii Archive
ann_82   Archive
sayedtaha Archive
tromol ninja Archive
jacklink2 Archive
luizlopes2017 Archive
markgayamo Archive
* 6Asmodeus6 Archive
Nwereonye   Archive
naufalbashar Archive
n7788 Archive
aaastanin Archive
CryptoMyFuture Archive
CryptoViki   Archive
worldooftanks Archive
Muggie Archive
Ksonatos Archive
Bakscher Archive
bodeng   Archive
asem Archive
mmmmyah Archive
penglipurlara Archive
bey85 Archive
doba85 Archive
jtmark22 Archive
atun jong   Archive
frauswif Archive
a137924685   Archive
Intellecual Romanticist Archive
Goooope Archive
Edyca13   Archive
CapnBDL Archive
snakejack Archive
vasilisc555 Archive
MuhNofa Archive
Yalovtsev Archive
lexalebas   Archive
* Ochakemaput   Archive
ooaeoo Archive
Ahmiel1118 Archive
octron2017 Archive
TonyLukarelly87 Archive
yenilmez86 Archive
haithemfar Archive
maydou Archive
lucuilol Archive
kitanodebunmi
 Jolayemiinline1  
Dauxay  
mainethegreat  
charsen23  
 splashfu  
Coltpython
datones67
mdn2007  
avizar    
Heye  
tatoche70  

I'm in the process of removing known banned members a few have already been removed from the original post I posted here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28395872

I'm aiming to update the list every 2 weeks.
Pages:
Jump to: