Pages:
Author

Topic: List undervalued tokens or coins to load - page 2. (Read 332 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
February 17, 2021, 05:13:27 PM
I plan on converting some of my BTC to smaller coins or tokens.
I have converted some to LTC when around $175, but looking to diversify further. been a little out of touch last few years, and willing to spend some time researching some coins/tokens now.
Thanks
I think you can simply convert your btc to eth because im expecting a more bullish ethereum in coming months than btc and later you can flip back to btc and increase your overall btc bags but with reducing supply and eth 2.0 personally im very bullish about ethereum.
Activity: 644
Merit: 105
February 17, 2021, 05:09:47 PM
I have converted some to LTC when around $175, but looking to diversify further. been a little out of touch last few years, and willing to spend some time researching some coins/tokens now.
Thanks

hard to find an undervalued tokens or coins now,
so, its better to convert your bitcoin to TOP altcoins thats still quiet at this moment, maybe if you believe with privacy coins you can drop your money there
but of course if you already do your research my friend

Agree its tricky to pick undervalued tokens which will have pump soon.
Its better to invest on top coins, now i invest on EOS, XLM, TRX, i think its seems promised enough.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
February 17, 2021, 05:04:42 PM
Thanks

hard to find an undervalued tokens or coins now,
so, its better to convert your bitcoin to TOP altcoins thats still quiet at this moment, maybe if you believe with privacy coins you can drop your money there
but of course if you already do your research my friend
Activity: 574
Merit: 24
February 17, 2021, 03:41:10 PM
We have Wazirx, OKB, bnb, and many others, even DeFi projects are still considerable for example Polkadot and avalanche project, the choice is many and all you have to do is make your choice, these coins are more safer than projects under top 50-100, do your own research
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
February 17, 2021, 03:19:00 PM
Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: