Pages:
Author

Topic: List what trading techniques you know of. - page 2. (Read 369 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
this is very useful for people who trade. Probably, this list of trading techniques is the basic method that helps traders to be easy in trading as well. I really like collecting coins, so I often buy sauce, then keep holding and I think there are so many people doing the same thing.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
I would my and call this one a strategy of many why?  Basic move and basic knowledge to maintain right results as posible.
Trading is a process of exchange which if market move s it is up to the trader it self.

1. Buy it low. Like today the market is red or even if its green as long it is a 10 to 9k USD below.

2. Sell it high. When the market price is at 8k that is the time (EXAMPLE: btc market 7k USD)

If matters occur

3. HOLD it as it gets lows from day to day. Do not trade if you did not get back your income.

And I think this one is the summarize version.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
Buying it low on one exchange and selling it high on another exchange that has price differences. But it needs a lot of money to do it otherwise your profit will be taken away with transactions fees.
If you use the principle of surfing in business: buy low sell high there are two cases. Firstly, if you have a lot of money you should trade long term to make your business effective. Second, if you do not have a large amount of money, I think you should trade in short or in the day. But to make the second option, you have to have more experience and track often to make a big profit.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
That I am aware of,

1. Accumulation: Buying in usually even increments, say once a week. Often in smaller amounts and sometimes without regard to the current market conditions. But can also just mean buying regularly and not selling.

2. Buy the dip: Also known as, Buy low, Sell high. Buying when the market crashes. The challenge is trying to time the bottom and the top. However, a "dip buyer", more commonly known as "Dippers", may buy at the bottom and sell at a profit without concern for whether it's the top or not.

3. The Hodler: Buy and wait. For some, this means 4 months, and to others, for their grandchildren. But either way, it's safe to say the hodler plans to hang on for a while. This type of trader is known to check the market less often. Especially when it's down. The ups and downs don't bother them because they're in it for the long haul.

4. The day trader: This unique brand of trader tries to make profit on a short term basis. Some would agrue daily and some would say weekly but either way, they expect very short term gains. there are a variety of different day traders.

What techniques are you aware of. Any personal faves?

I tend to buy the dip and HODL. For me, these are the easiest strategies for long term gains that also require significantly less time for reading charts and tracking trades. You can even stop watching the price of your investments for long periods of time because you are more concerned with the price change in a year rather than each day.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
Buying at a dip price and hold on it until it reaches my target price, this is the basic thing that I'm doing with my investment no need to study further since I'm only investing with great companies. The decision is yours, you can do a lot of things but it will depend on your ability and capability to do so. Make your own strategies that you think will work for in the long run.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
I'd rather be a Hodler, by looking at opportunities that are likely to happen, then buying them at current prices, and putting up a sell order with big margins, is my choice to earn big profits
no matter, when the coins will be sold, because I still have spare funds, and never play all in on crypto
except for the rest of your life not more than a week
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
That I am aware of,

1. Accumulation: Buying in usually even increments, say once a week. Often in smaller amounts and sometimes without regard to the current market conditions. But can also just mean buying regularly and not selling.

2. Buy the dip: Also known as, Buy low, Sell high. Buying when the market crashes. The challenge is trying to time the bottom and the top. However, a "dip buyer", more commonly known as "Dippers", may buy at the bottom and sell at a profit without concern for whether it's the top or not.

3. The Hodler: Buy and wait. For some, this means 4 months, and to others, for their grandchildren. But either way, it's safe to say the hodler plans to hang on for a while. This type of trader is known to check the market less often. Especially when it's down. The ups and downs don't bother them because they're in it for the long haul.

4. The day trader: This unique brand of trader tries to make profit on a short term basis. Some would agrue daily and some would say weekly but either way, they expect very short term gains. there are a variety of different day traders.

Its not considered as a technique yet 1 and 2 are just basic move to be done by a certain trader and  3 and 4 are basically a type of trader. I dont know how you wont able to differentiate things.
When you do said techniques then this would most likely mentioned about tools being used on trades either technical and fundamental analysis would really make any sense.
Activity: 224
Thanks guy, this is quite useful for the one who do trading. Maybe, this list of trading techniques is basic methods that help trader be easy in trading as well. I quite like accumulating coins, thus I often buy the dip, then keep holding  and I think that there are so many people do likewise. Indeed, I don’t think that this kinds of mine can bring me a big benefit but it’s safe enough to get benefit.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
That I am aware of,

Buy the dip is the best technique in the trading to make more money and it can also before long and short term earnings it all depends on which coin we are holding but normally long term will give profits with less risks.And day trading is not suitable for everyone because the risk is high and it won't give any benefits like the holding of the cryptos it can be considered as job and we have to give more time to do day trading.
there is also not really a technique but taking advantage its called arbitage its buying the coins on the other exchange that has the biggest price difference let say iota price on binance is 13$ and meanwhile on kucoin is 12$ you buy the iota on kucoin and sell it on binance for 1$ difference profit, although its sounds like 100% guarantee profit its not it still carries a risk you can still lose money.
We can say it as a technique too if we have huge capital then we can earn money without any efforts but we also be aware of the transaction time if it takes too much time for withdrawal then the price and profits will change.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
this is not really a technique but taking advantage its called arbitage its buying the coins on the other exchange that has the biggest price difference let say iota price on binance is 13$ and meanwhile on kucoin is 12$ you buy the iota on kucoin and sell it on binance for 1$ difference profit, although its sounds like 100% guarantee profit its not it still carries a risk you can still lose money.
Activity: 358
Buying it low on one exchange and selling it high on another exchange that has price differences. But it needs a lot of money to do it otherwise your profit will be taken away with transactions fees.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
That I am aware of,

Pages:
Jump to: