Pages:
Author

Topic: List Your Top 5 Most Promising Bounty and Airdrop Here - page 2. (Read 422 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Almost all bounty are scam, only few of them pay, like electronium, binance.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
airdrops are mostly unpaid. Sometimes you can hit some gems but in fact 99/100 airdrops are fake
If its like 2017 airdrops and bounty campaigns are great. It will give you good profit for doing a simple task, but now i dont think there is a promising bounty cause mostly are fake and scam.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
airdrops are mostly unpaid. Sometimes you can hit some gems but in fact 99/100 airdrops are fake
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
Don't waste your time, most are complete scams and you will be better off spending your time on developing useful skills that can be used more in the real world.

This is straight fact as it is served hot to you. Learn forex trading very well as you are already doing. Then you want to invest in cryptocurrency, buy coins that are top 10 to 50 from cmc here
https://coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
Don't waste your time, most are complete scams and you will be better off spending your time on developing useful skills that can be used more in the real world.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Hello Guys, I hardly have a time to look over All Bounty threads and Select some Good One's From Them, My Most of Time Invested in Learning Forex Trading,
So i Need Help From Some Best Bounty Hunters.
List your Top 5 Bounty Or Airdrop Program in This Topic in following format, so everyone get help in selecting a good bounty.
Name:
Topic Link:
Reward:
Special Notes: Why this bounty is in your top 5 List.

Thanks, I Hope all Of you participate in this topic.
Pages:
Jump to: