Pages:
Author

Topic: LISTEX (Listex.io) EXCHANGE IS A SCAM - page 2. (Read 301 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 03:04:53 PM
They won't let any withdrawals from the exchange happen. Looks like they are just collecting payments and coins for themselves. When I asked about withdrawals I was banned from discord.
copper member
Activity: 168
July 18, 2018, 02:59:55 PM

Yes my team member got excited with opportunity to list at low but when it came to light...it was too late...Nevamind, we don't want anyone else to get scammed...
copper member
July 18, 2018, 02:51:14 PM
Well i have not even heard about that exchange and im sure most of the community here has not heard either so as a project you should have done the due diligence before paying them listing fee, anyhow thanks for alerting us i think we should make sure no one else falls for this scam exchange.

Same. Seems too fishy for a site to ask for that low of a price (even for a new one) to list their coins. Most of the time new exchanges offer 'fair prices' so as not to spoil the competition on the market. I doubt that 0.3BTC was pulled out of nowhere too. Where did you find this exchange anyway?

IDEX and other DEX are going free on listings just making sure you guys are a legit project, they will list you, for free. Smiley

We have already applied to them... waiting for response... We are a legit project...NO ICO No presale...zerocoin masternode enabled privacy coin....
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 02:49:30 PM
Well i have not even heard about that exchange and im sure most of the community here has not heard either so as a project you should have done the due diligence before paying them listing fee, anyhow thanks for alerting us i think we should make sure no one else falls for this scam exchange.

Same. Seems too fishy for a site to ask for that low of a price (even for a new one) to list their coins. Most of the time new exchanges offer 'fair prices' so as not to spoil the competition on the market. I doubt that 0.3BTC was pulled out of nowhere too. Where did you find this exchange anyway?

IDEX and other DEX are going free on listings just making sure you guys are a legit project, they will list you, for free. Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
July 18, 2018, 02:47:28 PM
copper member
July 18, 2018, 02:47:06 PM
They have blocked us from Discord and Twitter ....
copper member
July 18, 2018, 02:42:31 PM
Listex is a SCAM.... We Lobstex Team paid them BTC and fees to list us. They sold LOBS immediately on Graviex exchange... Took BTC... We raised voice that withdrawals are not working, and they mentioned raise ticket for withdrawals... Finally after 5 days, today we wrote on their twitter and we got blocked... Please don't fall for it. Its 100% sham exchange or even a guy who is handling it....
Pages:
Jump to: