Pages:
Author

Topic: Listing an Exchange on Coinmarketcap - page 4. (Read 839 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 102
February 21, 2019, 09:08:57 AM
Hello world,
So I've been trying to list an exchange in CMC. They actually manage the whole thing almost like a state secret.
The selection criteria is not clearly stated and they do not give any feedback on why the exchange was or wasn't accepted.
Of course it's important to have the basics like a fully functional product, clear rates and fees, customer support, and other customer client channels like a Telegram helpdesk group, Twitter for public announcements, etc.
But does anyone know which are the critical factors?
Or have some advice on how to get it approved?

Trading volume is the most important factor. This factor is also very important when you would like to list a coin on coinmarketcap.
Dead coins, exchanges will not be listed here  Cool.
copper member
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
February 21, 2019, 09:07:14 AM
If the trading volume of the exchange is too low, the listing on coin market cap might not be scale through. They also check how actively the project is through the interactions of the community and team, and social media platforms too.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
February 21, 2019, 05:44:52 AM
IMHO they are looking on trading volumes and rare tokens that you trade. As I remember coin will add on CMC after 50000 USD day trading volume.
As far as i know that should be the main requirement to get listed on CMC but there was another requirement just like CMC will ask you about your social information related to your platform just like the social media fanpage, etc.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
February 21, 2019, 04:23:44 AM
IMHO they are looking on trading volumes and rare tokens that you trade. As I remember coin will add on CMC after 50000 USD day trading volume.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 21, 2019, 02:54:32 AM
Hello world,
So I've been trying to list an exchange in CMC. They actually manage the whole thing almost like a state secret.
The selection criteria is not clearly stated and they do not give any feedback on why the exchange was or wasn't accepted.
Of course it's important to have the basics like a fully functional product, clear rates and fees, customer support, and other customer client channels like a Telegram helpdesk group, Twitter for public announcements, etc.
But does anyone know which are the critical factors?
Or have some advice on how to get it approved?
Pages:
Jump to: